Author Topic: "God hates retards"  (Read 3161 times)

Offline ShyOne

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
"God hates retards"
« on: February 05, 2012, 08:43:45 AM »
Apologies if I'm posting this in the wrong place.

Anyway, I came across this page earlier http://www.godhatesgoths.com/godhatesretards.html and I'm quite shocked by what I've seen. I think this guy's serious, but if not he's a hell of a troll. He goes on a fair bit with bible nonsense about how the disabled are satan's children, but what gets me laughing is how he goes on about satan's famous children. For example:
  • Albert Einstein – Evil Scientist, Satanist links, wrote ‘theory of relativity’.  (Retardation - Aspergers Syndrome, autism, dyslexia)
  • Stephen Hawking – Satanic Scientist, possible Anti-Christ. Well known for his ugly deformed appearance and his creepy robot voice, which terrifies children Worldwide. (Retardation – Motor Neuron Disease)
  • Elvis Presley – Satanic recording artist  (Retardation – diabetes)
  • Elton John – Fag recording artist  (Retardation – epilepsy)
It's absolutely crazy! He gets a fair amount of hatemail on his site, a lot of it being about his rantings on goths. What's more crazy though is the responses he gives to the hatemail. For example:
  • Here's some hatemail he got:

On your "DEVILS MUSIC" page you say the band Rammstein are evil because their lyrics are in German. So what you're saying is that German people are going to hell? Maybe you should delete that completely inaccurate description of why Rammstein is evil and instead mention that they have a song called "Mein Teil" that discusses cannibalism, because Rammstein are actually cannibals.  In fact, they ate their own children.  Also, they use fire in their live shows, because fire represents Hell.

And here's his response:

RG COMMENT : We seem to get a lot of emails complaining about this point. I find this confusing. Still, maybe we could have worded it better. We are in no way putting down the German language. Rammstein, from what I’m told, are a band from Europe. The primary language of Europe is American is it not? Yet they sing in German ON PURPOSE because it is Hitler’s language, BECAUSE they have Nazi ideologies. This was the point we were trying to make.
  • Another bit of hatemail asks him to stop being so racist, and here's what he said in response: "'Stop hating niggas'?? Son, I am not the racist here, YOU ARE! We have nothing against black people. We even had a colored family come to our Church once, and we made them feel most welcome. We even invited them back to our home after the sermon for some fried chicken. To say we are racist is just plain wrong." Oh boy...
He trolling? :dunno:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: "God hates retards"
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 09:02:40 AM »
Yup. He is and i found it amusing.  :LOL:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 09:05:07 AM »
Poe's law and everything, but it looks like a parody of the various fundamentalist Christian vs new youth subculture moral panics that spring up every few years.

I recently had a grieving mother mail me, to enquire where her 14 year old daughter's soul was. Her daughter was a Goth, and an open Wiccan and vampire. She had abandoned the Church, turned her back on God and embraced Satanism with both hands. At the tender age of 12 because she had thrown it all away because of so-called harmless books such as Harry Potter, which leads children into the 'exciting' world of magic - and away from God. Though her daughter was a self-confessed 'witch' when she died, her mother was foolish enough to tell me her daughter was with the angels. Of course this angered me greatly, and I wrote back to tell her exactly where her filthy daughter’s soul was. Burning for eternity in eternal torment in the fires of Hell, suffering for all time because of this so-called 'harmless life-style choice'.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline ShyOne

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2012, 09:12:15 AM »
Eh. I didn't really take much time to read it all, but I thought at first he could well be a troll. I should take it as a lesson not to be so literal all the time. :tard:

Excellent job though, hours of entertainment. :lol:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2012, 09:26:05 AM »
I saw this as a reasoning for the author's apparent hate of "retards" on the main page:
“No man who has any blemish or defect may come near my altar: no man who is blind or lame, disfigured or deformed; no man with a crippled foot or hand, or who is hunchbacked or is a dwarf, or who has any eye defect, or who has festering or running sores or damaged testicles. For he has a defect; he must not come near to offer the food of his God. Because of his defect, he must not go near the curtain or approach the altar, and so desecrate my sanctuary.” Leviticus 21:18-24.

I would say the person who wrote the site is a troll of some sort.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2012, 10:02:17 AM »
I think Peter's probably right. It's probably a liberal parodying the fundies.

I suppose it's possibly just a troll, but I think it's probably a deliberate attempt to make fundies look terrible.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2012, 10:07:55 AM »
Has to be troll. Though I wouldn't rule out that few people actually do think like that.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline bucephalus

• Part of the Chaos
  • apparently
    • my band
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2012, 03:59:21 PM »
Has to be troll. Though I wouldn't rule out that few people actually do think like that.

nail hit on head there ^  there actually are people out as disturbed as that but, in this case, a trolling / parody has taken place.  It did make me giggle in places tho

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2012, 05:43:44 PM »

I'm related to a few of them  :asthing: :asthing: :asthing:

(And I'm not talking about the trolls)
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2012, 05:45:10 PM »
god doesnt hate anyone. you cant hate when you dont exist

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2012, 07:15:32 PM »
I saw this as a reasoning for the author's apparent hate of "retards" on the main page:
“No man who has any blemish or defect may come near my altar: no man who is blind or lame, disfigured or deformed; no man with a crippled foot or hand, or who is hunchbacked or is a dwarf, or who has any eye defect, or who has festering or running sores or damaged testicles. For he has a defect; he must not come near to offer the food of his God. Because of his defect, he must not go near the curtain or approach the altar, and so desecrate my sanctuary.” Leviticus 21:18-24.

I would say the person who wrote the site is a troll of some sort.

Yep, out of context. The passage only concerns the ancient Aaronite priests.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2012, 08:53:46 PM »
I am sure there are people out there who are that fucked up with their opinions. If thinking they are trolls keeps them from getting  upset about, then that is a good coping mechanism there they use. Just pretend someone is a troll.

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2012, 01:23:44 AM »
Apologies if I'm posting this in the wrong place.

Anyway, I came across this page earlier http://www.godhatesgoths.com/godhatesretards.html and I'm quite shocked by what I've seen. I think this guy's serious, but if not he's a hell of a troll. He goes on a fair bit with bible nonsense about how the disabled are satan's children, but what gets me laughing is how he goes on about satan's famous children. For example:
  • Albert Einstein – Evil Scientist, Satanist links, wrote ‘theory of relativity’.  (Retardation - Aspergers Syndrome, autism, dyslexia)
  • Stephen Hawking – Satanic Scientist, possible Anti-Christ. Well known for his ugly deformed appearance and his creepy robot voice, which terrifies children Worldwide. (Retardation – Motor Neuron Disease)
  • Elvis Presley – Satanic recording artist  (Retardation – diabetes)
  • Elton John – Fag recording artist  (Retardation – epilepsy)
It's absolutely crazy! He gets a fair amount of hatemail on his site, a lot of it being about his rantings on goths. What's more crazy though is the responses he gives to the hatemail. For example:
  • Here's some hatemail he got:

On your "DEVILS MUSIC" page you say the band Rammstein are evil because their lyrics are in German. So what you're saying is that German people are going to hell? Maybe you should delete that completely inaccurate description of why Rammstein is evil and instead mention that they have a song called "Mein Teil" that discusses cannibalism, because Rammstein are actually cannibals.  In fact, they ate their own children.  Also, they use fire in their live shows, because fire represents Hell.

And here's his response:

RG COMMENT : We seem to get a lot of emails complaining about this point. I find this confusing. Still, maybe we could have worded it better. We are in no way putting down the German language. Rammstein, from what I’m told, are a band from Europe. The primary language of Europe is American is it not? Yet they sing in German ON PURPOSE because it is Hitler’s language, BECAUSE they have Nazi ideologies. This was the point we were trying to make.
  • Another bit of hatemail asks him to stop being so racist, and here's what he said in response: "'Stop hating niggas'?? Son, I am not the racist here, YOU ARE! We have nothing against black people. We even had a colored family come to our Church once, and we made them feel most welcome. We even invited them back to our home after the sermon for some fried chicken. To say we are racist is just plain wrong." Oh boy...
He trolling? :dunno:
It looks like satire to me.

Could be mocking the God Hates Fags people. www.godhatesfags.com/ The God Hates Fags people are Americans that live in homes that have wheels.
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2012, 03:42:09 AM »
Could be mocking the God Hates Fags people. www.godhatesfags.com/ The God Hates Fags people are Americans that live in homes that have wheels.

:indeed: , their spouses are likely to be their siblings too.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline bucephalus

• Part of the Chaos
  • apparently
    • my band
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2012, 04:04:36 PM »

:indeed: , their spouses are likely to be their siblings too.

:)  those two posts have given me a big fat grin, and yes, i think it is satire