Educational

Author Topic: Hello Everyone  (Read 8774 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Hello Everyone
« Reply #120 on: February 04, 2012, 05:32:03 PM »
Callaway needs to go and shove a shotgun up her obese american ass

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #121 on: February 04, 2012, 05:33:40 PM »
I have to admit, I'm finding the constant stream of anti-French comments slightly unpleasant, but then, I dislike racism.

I might see things differently if those making the comments actually thought Emile was French, and felt they were giving him a taste of his own medicine. I don't believe that anyone who is making the anti-French comments believe that Emile is French, therefore it all seems a bit unnecessary to me.

I find Emile's comments about Americans to be quite unpleasant. What do you think?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #122 on: February 04, 2012, 05:34:38 PM »
I think all nationalities have the piss taken out of them on here,  at some time or another.   France should be no exception.

Anyone can joke about the English as much as they want -  and i will take it like a man! :P

I usually would agree, but I feel that there's only so many times you can mock the French for being cowardly, before it starts to look a bit xenophobic, to me anyway.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #123 on: February 04, 2012, 05:37:50 PM »
the white americans fucked the native americans up the ass and lynched the black people!

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #124 on: February 04, 2012, 05:44:10 PM »
I have to admit, I'm finding the constant stream of anti-French comments slightly unpleasant, but then, I dislike racism.

I might see things differently if those making the comments actually thought Emile was French, and felt they were giving him a taste of his own medicine. I don't believe that anyone who is making the anti-French comments believe that Emile is French, therefore it all seems a bit unnecessary to me.

I find Emile's comments about Americans to be quite unpleasant. What do you think?

The consensus amongst those who believe Emile to be a troll, is that he is an American.

If it's true, then I see no point in constantly making the same joke over and over again about the French.
It's hardly likely to offend Emile, if he is an American.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #125 on: February 04, 2012, 05:59:52 PM »
the white americans fucked the native americans up the ass and lynched the black people!

There seems to be a sympathy factor for the native americans (not only you Adam).  People tend to forget that the Aztecs and Mayans were native americans and were pretty brutal to other tribes that they conquered.  But no one seems to be up in arms, maybe because it was within the same ethnicity.

As far as black lynching, yes there were a whole lot of times that blacks were "dealt with" without benefit of the courts.  My grandfather was murdered in1924 by a black man named Boss (deathbed identification by my grandfather).  Do you know how many black men in the 1920's were found not guilty of murdering a white man?  Well Boss was.  It had something to do with worker and company struggles and Boss being hired to kill another security guard. 

The reason I bring this up is that later my Mom was approached by a policeman.  He asked her if she was xx.  She said yes.  The police man told her that she never had to worry about being safe.  That the police would always look after her.  And that Boss had "drowned trying to swim the Mississippi and he won't be hurting anyone else."  I often wondered if Boss had a family and if he took the job to make money for them.

A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #126 on: February 04, 2012, 06:02:47 PM »
I don't think there are any Aztecs or Mayans on I2

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #127 on: February 04, 2012, 06:03:34 PM »

Hopefully not. Ooh, I forgot the Incans.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #128 on: February 04, 2012, 06:12:55 PM »

Fuck that would be awesome , aztec and mayans are some of my favourite subjects in history , although I only got to learn about them through horrible histories. :(
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #129 on: February 04, 2012, 06:21:44 PM »
An interesting story QV,  i wonder what ACTUALLY went on?

I am puzzled.  I thought he was French?  I don't really give a rat's ass what nationality he is.... i still don't see what he has done wrong,  or why he is a troll.  I am incredibly dense at times.

I wonder if someone could show me his trollish behaviour?  I really don't get this?

I wouldn't like to say someone was a 'troll' anyway.  I think you have to say 'behaving like one'  etc,  because even i know he couldn't be a proper troll! as in living under a bridge :hahaha:  It is just unheard of these days :zoinks: and apart from a lack of available properties under bridges,  have you ever tried to get house insurance if your postcode reveals you reside under one!

I just don't know why this is serious. :dunno:
blah blah blah

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #130 on: February 04, 2012, 06:23:16 PM »

Hopefully not. Ooh, I forgot the Incans.
.....and the Iceni Tribe :zoinks:
blah blah blah

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #131 on: February 04, 2012, 06:29:00 PM »

The consensus amongst those who believe Emile to be a troll, is that he is an American.

If it's true, then I see no point in constantly making the same joke over and over again about the French.

To be honest, Butterflies, a lot of your posts when you try to rationalize things really confuse the shit out of me and reveal what seems to be a lot of contradictions.

So if Emile is believed to be an American, then it's ok for him to be racist and have a go at the Americans. But having a go at the French is completely unacceptable (even if it's just in response to a "French" troll).

I would understand a person who agrees with the second statement that it's unacceptable to have a go at the French (or any race, for that matter). The statement before that is a bit of a hypocritical one to make, though.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #132 on: February 04, 2012, 06:48:52 PM »
I think butterflies is saying that, because we know Emile isnt french, it isn't about teaching him a lesson (this is how it feels for someone to keep taking the piss out of your natioanlity etc). It just seems pointless

Almost everyone here seems to agree that Emile is trolling. Yet no one cares about the anti-French stuff?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #133 on: February 04, 2012, 06:50:12 PM »

To be honest, Butterflies, a lot of your posts when you try to rationalize things really confuse the shit out of me and reveal what seems to be a lot of contradictions.

So if Emile is believed to be an American, then it's ok for him to be racist and have a go at the Americans. But having a go at the French is completely unacceptable (even if it's just in response to a "French" troll).

I would understand a person who agrees with the second statement that it's unacceptable to have a go at the French (or any race, for that matter). The statement before that is a bit of a hypocritical one to make, though.

Yes, there are contradictions.

I see no point in getting worked up by someone who is clearly trolling Americans. I would have no problem with someone who was trolling the French.
Nobody who is mocking the French actually thinks Emile is French, so the anti-French jokes seem a bit pointless.

I don't think it is unacceptable to criticize, or even mock the French. I just find a string of jokes about them being cowards to be a bit YUK. It was beginning to sound almost xenophobic to me.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #134 on: February 04, 2012, 06:52:08 PM »
Especially when Callaway ended with the "if it weren't for us, you'd be speaking german" crap, which people often use when being serious

Maybe I'm being unfair though, as callaway has a shit sense of humour that I perhaps don't understand