Author Topic: OMFG Steve has totally flipped  (Read 20806 times)

midlifeaspie

Re: OMFG Steve has totally flipped
« Reply #210 on: October 12, 2011, 05:43:59 PM »
He needs a good psych.

To be fair, so do I. Many people are in need of a good psych.

Most of us are less obvious about it

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #211 on: October 12, 2011, 05:46:16 PM »
I'm half expecting him to turn up here next, wanting to fight someone, probably me or MLA.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #212 on: October 12, 2011, 05:57:26 PM »
I'm half expecting him to turn up here next, wanting to fight someone, probably me or MLA.

Only half?  His play for WP didn't work out, where else is he going to turn where he knows he will never be booted no matter how he acts?

eris

« Reply #213 on: October 12, 2011, 06:05:25 PM »
I didn't know my affliction was so cool ::)
It's not about being cool; it's about being a liar. Even for someone who only thinks they're on the spectrum, there's profile choices there like 'self diagnosed' and 'not sure'.

Yeah that's really what I mean. He is lying to act cool or be accepted. It's the lie that irks me.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #214 on: October 12, 2011, 06:07:29 PM »

Only half?  His play for WP didn't work out, where else is he going to turn where he knows he will never be booted no matter how he acts?

Quote from: Karen Autistas Angeles Halabura
Hugs Rod Craven this place is allowing the bullying to continue and there's no end and I for one need a positive environment. Rod there is a closed group called international aspermen or international aspergers something like that its run by Lisa Aspie Mum maybe she can help u

What a good idea. I wonder how long he'll last there until he threatens to beat up Lisa Aspie Mum :LOL:

Psychophant

« Reply #215 on: October 12, 2011, 06:07:43 PM »

Do you seriously think he has the testicles to come back here and make himself look even stupider then he does now?    Then again, mental illness doesn't need testicles to look stupid. 

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #216 on: October 12, 2011, 06:09:30 PM »

Do you seriously think he has the testicles to come back here and make himself look even stupider then he does now?    Then again, mental illness doesn't need testicles to look stupid.

He certainly has the stupidity to return. Dunno about the balls though :LOL:

Osensitive1

« Reply #217 on: October 12, 2011, 06:10:47 PM »
It's not about being cool; it's about being a liar. Even for someone who only thinks they're on the spectrum, there's profile choices there like 'self diagnosed' and 'not sure'.

Yeah that's really what I mean. He is lying to act cool or be accepted. It's the lie that irks me.
No way. There's lots of undiagnosed members at wp who do fine. Sure, there's some who don't accept the undiagnosed, but one has to consider autistics might be at a place like wp because they want to know what other autistics think; that's acceptable and the undiagnosed should be honorable about such things. He's lying because he's a liar. Lied on all three of his profiles that he mentioned. It irks me too.

Psychophant

« Reply #218 on: October 12, 2011, 06:12:19 PM »

He certainly has the stupidity to return. Dunno about the balls though :LOL:

Threatening women and children, shows a lack of balls.     ::)

eris

« Reply #219 on: October 12, 2011, 06:13:55 PM »

No way. There's lots of undiagnosed members at wp who do fine. Sure, there's some who don't accept the undiagnosed, but one has to consider autistics might be at a place like wp because they want to know what other autistics think; that's acceptable and the undiagnosed should be honorable about such things. He's lying because he's a liar. Lied on all three of his profiles that he mentioned. It irks me too.

But do you think he is lying because he thinks he will be accepted by more people  if he is aspie, ? Or do you think he is lying just to play with peoples heads ?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 06:15:26 PM by eris »

Osensitive1

« Reply #220 on: October 12, 2011, 06:17:57 PM »
But do you think he is lying because he thinks he will be accepted if he is aspie, ? Or do you think he is lying just to play with peoples heads ?
I think I made myself clear in the call out about what I think steve's motives are on autism sites. Acceptance wasn't it.

Psychophant

« Reply #221 on: October 12, 2011, 06:18:55 PM »

But do you think he is lying because he thinks he will be accepted by more people  if he is aspie, ? Or do you think he is lying just to play with peoples heads ?

At this point it looks like he's playing head games.  After digging thru many a past post by him, he's like a broken cd that keeps skipping and skipping and skipping and skipping and skipping...

Callaway must be OCD if she can do this time after time without going loopy. 

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #222 on: October 12, 2011, 06:20:33 PM »
But do you think he is lying because he thinks he will be accepted if he is aspie, ? Or do you think he is lying just to play with peoples heads ?
I think I made myself clear in the call out about what I think steve's motives are on autism sites. Acceptance wasn't it.

Gaining satisfaction from taking the piss out of autistics right?

It wouldn't suprise me.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

eris

« Reply #223 on: October 12, 2011, 06:30:38 PM »

Ok. I really just skimmed through that as I do with most call-outs. I do know that you felt he was ingenuine , and i agree. 

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #224 on: October 12, 2011, 06:31:50 PM »

Gaining satisfaction from taking the piss out of autistics right?

It wouldn't suprise me.

I don't believe that. I think it's far more likely that he hung out with aspies because most NTs wouldn't want anything to do with him.
I think he thought we were as retarded as he is.