Author Topic: OMFG Steve has totally flipped  (Read 20625 times)

midlifeaspie

Re: OMFG Steve has totally flipped
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2011, 11:02:44 AM »
Quote from: retarded Steve
Rod Craven: It seems this Butterflies seems to think she is so fucking smart. Now she is planning to make out that I am into beating women, and my fiance. Which I don't fucking do. Plus, MLA is trying to do the same thing, but intends to do it to my family. If this isn't cyber-bullying by two imbeciles who are at the bottom of the evolutionary sacle, then what is?

Butterflies was the one directly involved in trolling iamnotaparakeet in Feb-Mar this year, and MLA has threatened to do more action to WP as he says he has more stuff 'up his sleeve' for just such emergencies. Another person to watch out for is Nexus, also known as Ren Hoek on IntensitySquared.

I can sense his tears.

Vicente Rios: Thanks for trying to inform us about it. Just made other mods aware of this and I´ll do some research on the subject(hopefully they´ll help but I cant speak for them)

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2011, 11:07:10 AM »
Is anyone actually responding to Rod Craving Peter? :orly:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2011, 11:08:36 AM »
Is anyone actually responding to Rod Craving Peter? :orly:

Only here.  We say things that make him mad and he goes to Facebook and posts and the refutes them.  Kind of hilarious to watch really.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2011, 11:12:24 AM »
You vegetables seem to forget. I have a bigger fucking audience there than the 450-odd retards here. And there I CAN say whatever the fuck I like. WIthout you assholes to bullshit, lie and act like the imbeciles you are. As Alex already thinks here is the pits, he is hardly going to ban me for telling the truth about you dipshits.

Laugh all you want, but nobody outside of here gives a flying fuck about what you have  to say in this kindergarten.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 11:14:34 AM by Jimmy Hopkins »

midlifeaspie

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2011, 11:15:09 AM »
You vegetables seem to forget. I have a bigger fucking audience there than the 450-odd retards here. And there I CAN say whatever the fuck I like. WIthout you assholes to bullshit, lie and act like the imbeciles you are. As Alex already thinks here is the pits, he is hardly going to ban me for telling the truth about you dipshits.

Laugh all you want, but nobody outside of here gives a flying fuck about what you have  to say in this kindergarten.

Isn't there something good on TV?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2011, 11:16:18 AM »

Nobody but you, right?  Everything we say in "this kindergarten" gets an immediate and strong reaction out of you.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2011, 11:20:33 AM »
It's cute how Spongy is trying to moderate the FB page as though he has any permissions or ability to do anything.

Vicente Rios: Yvone this is a group about AS not about how to solve this economic crisis. There are groups out there for that and your posts are bothering several members that are unable to find a suitable job(who isnt with the situation at the moment?)and I suggest that you try to focus on another issue more related to as hopefully

Binty

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2011, 11:24:50 AM »
Someone should do an ED page on TCO  :orly:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2011, 11:26:05 AM »
Someone should do an ED page on TCO  :orly:

How has he gone on this long without one?

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2011, 11:36:09 AM »
Jimmy Hopkins    06:33:35 PM    Reporting a topic to a moderator.

:LMAO:

He's trying to report this.... jesus fucking christ.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

midlifeaspie

« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2011, 11:37:54 AM »
Jimmy Hopkins    06:33:35 PM    Reporting a topic to a moderator.

:LMAO:

He's trying to report this.... jesus fucking christ.

:lol:

He now expects someone to come to his rescue and will start throwing his feces when it doesn't happen.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2011, 11:48:26 AM »
Carmel Anne Jones (Pandora): Some people on that site swiped some of Rod's pictures from Photobucket and made spoof profiles on I2. He's trying to find out who is responsible but Butterflies probably has something to do with it. She whinges about being bullied but she is a troll herself and has no reason to take any moral high ground.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2011, 11:51:43 AM »
Carmel Anne Jones (Pandora): Some people on that site swiped some of Rod's pictures from Photobucket and made spoof profiles on I2. He's trying to find out who is responsible but Butterflies probably has something to do with it. She whinges about being bullied but she is a troll herself and has no reason to take any moral high ground.

::)

Exactly how does Butterflies whinge?
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2011, 11:53:54 AM »

::)

Exactly how does Butterflies whinge?

Who knows.  Spongy is "researching" how to get us banned from I2 at the moment as well as moderating the WP Facebook page without any permissions.  He really does have a high opinion of himself and his abilities, so I guess it only follows that TCO and Pandora are going to him to resolve their problems wherever they may be.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2011, 12:01:01 PM »
Hey Spongy if you read this , make sure you look up Rod's previous posts where he does things like:

- Admits to going onto autistic sites to mock autistics
- Denies the holocaust
- Advocates violence against women
- Advocates violence against kids
- Makes numerous personal attacks on people
- Attempts to manipulate others.

Then after you've read that , please sign up and answer this question:

Do you still feel like you want to act like his protector?