Educational

Author Topic: OMFG Steve has totally flipped  (Read 20649 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: OMFG Steve has totally flipped
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2011, 03:22:45 PM »
Quote from: Pandora
Carmel Anne Jones (Pandora): Some people on that site swiped some of Rod's pictures from Photobucket and made spoof profiles on I2. He's trying to find out who is responsible but Butterflies probably has something to do with it. She whinges about being bullied but she is a troll herself and has no reason to take any moral high ground.

I'm really pretty shocked by Pandora. I actually felt bad about what I said to her, but she appears to be a manipulative lier.
When do I whine about being bullied? When am I bullied?

Quote from: Pandora
When he came back the first time after a long absence, he wanted to put all the troubles behind him but some people just wouldn't let him forget. He does take offence when some 21 year old tries to say she knows it all when she evidently doesn't and when she brags she can say whatever she likes because she will get everybody to believe her side of the story only.

I've made well over 5000 posts, and I can't remember them all, but I do not remember making that statement.
She seems to have no problems with making up stories about me to suit her own agenda.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2011, 03:26:13 PM »
And now she has retaliated and apologies are no longer in order.  Thus ends the Pandora drama as she has shown herself to be "one of us" ;)

eris

« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2011, 03:27:29 PM »
He has blocked me on facebook. I cant see anything he writes or his profile. If he says anything about me, someone plz let me know.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2011, 03:28:40 PM »
He has blocked me on facebook. I cant see anything he writes or his profile. If he says anything about me, someone plz let me know.

He must know who you are then.  His posts aren't public on his profile page, only on the pages he makes them.  I'm sure if he bothers to say anything it will be on the WP Facebook page and someone will see it if so.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2011, 03:31:00 PM »
I feel bad for him obviously this is all to real to him, he needs a big dose of Xanax before he bows a blood vessel in his brain

And I got a report about you guys and just so you know I have my eye on you :nerdy:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

midlifeaspie

« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2011, 03:31:43 PM »
I feel bad for him obviously this is all to real to him, he needs a big dose of Xanax before he bows a blood vessel in his brain

And I got a report about you guys and just so you know I have my eye on you :nerdy:

We saw him reporting us earlier.  :hide:

eris

« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2011, 03:31:57 PM »
Yeah he had me friended. That's why this is all so bizarre to me to know he is upset with me. I wouldn't defend anyone who was acting like that really, and I thought I was doing a good job at being neutral and diplomatic. Maybe that was the problem, too neutral.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2011, 03:33:30 PM »
Yeah he had me friended. That's why this is all so bizarre to me to know he is upset with me. I wouldn't defend anyone who was acting like that really, and I thought I was doing a good job at being neutral and diplomatic. Maybe that was the problem, too neutral.

Yes.  Half his bitching has been how a few of us are mean to him, and the rest has been how nobody came to his rescue like the damsel in distress he sees himself as.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2011, 03:34:13 PM »

I get emails when people report things.  All I could think was WHAT NOW
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2011, 03:35:22 PM »

I've been a perfect little angel.  :angel:

The others have been big meanie pants. :harp:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

midlifeaspie

« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2011, 03:35:52 PM »

Isn't the answer usually ... MLA?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2011, 03:36:54 PM »

What did he report us for?

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2011, 03:37:49 PM »

It's ironic really isn't it?

You came to this site as a WP moderator , a few months on you're banned from WP and being reported by an old member of this site to the moderators.  :lol:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2011, 03:38:59 PM »

You came to this site as a WP moderator , a few months on you're banned from WP and being reported by an old member of this site to the moderators.  :lol:

I'm contentious.  And mean.  And I don't play nice.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2011, 03:39:36 PM »

I'm contentious.  And mean.  And I don't play nice.

I hadn't noticed.  :zoinks: