Author Topic: My last Post (the unlocked version).  (Read 5000 times)

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
Re: My last Post (the unlocked version).
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2011, 10:11:28 AM »
If he's not coming back, there's no point wasting time by continuing to talk about him though.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2011, 10:31:10 AM »
If he's not coming back, there's no point wasting time by continuing to talk about him though.

True , I just couldn't bite my tongue anymore.  :P
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2011, 10:34:26 AM »

He's coming back. He ALWAYS comes back. He's like the infection that just won't go away.

I really don't understand why he's named Schleed as one of the reasons for leaving. Schleed done little, apart from occasionally mocking him for being a crybaby manchild. Unless he is still holding on to his delusion that Schleed is responsible for all of his recent misfortune by coining his Big Fucking Peter catchphrase.

I also think it's a bit strange to include me in the list. I gave Odeon my word that I'd  lay off Steve, providing he stopped making attacks on me. As soon as Steve returned to the site, he immediately attacked me. Therefore it seems obvious to me that he wanted to fight me. If he hadn't wanted to be involved in a fight with me, he wouldn't have raked up any old shit with me.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2011, 10:51:41 AM »
One problem I had with him was that he changed his name too much for me to try to befriend him. 

:(

He will be back.  Probably before November.

He's probably packing by now, and will have no internet access well enough to be back before May.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2011, 10:53:56 AM »

It will die out soon enough. Give it a week.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2011, 11:16:05 AM »

He's coming back. He ALWAYS comes back. He's like the infection that just won't go away.

I really don't understand why he's named Schleed as one of the reasons for leaving. Schleed done little, apart from occasionally mocking him for being a crybaby manchild. Unless he is still holding on to his delusion that Schleed is responsible for all of his recent misfortune by coining his Big Fucking Peter catchphrase.

I also think it's a bit strange to include me in the list. I gave Odeon my word that I'd  lay off Steve, providing he stopped making attacks on me. As soon as Steve returned to the site, he immediately attacked me. Therefore it seems obvious to me that he wanted to fight me. If he hadn't wanted to be involved in a fight with me, he wouldn't have raked up any old shit with me.

I don't understand why he did it. He should have moved on when he had the chance. He should have ignored the baits.

It's frustrating to watch it unfold and know exactly what is going to happen.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2011, 11:31:11 AM »

I don't understand why he did it. He should have moved on when he had the chance. He should have ignored the baits.

It's frustrating to watch it unfold and know exactly what is going to happen.

The thing is though, there was no baits, at least not from me. As far as I was aware he had left the site, and I was involved in my own dramas. I had no interest in fighting him.
I then logged in, saw he had returned, and that one of his first posts was attacking me. Things were only going to go one way from there.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2011, 11:42:27 AM »
There were baits but not from you.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Scrapheap

« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2011, 11:54:11 AM »
There were baits but not from you.

He only nibbled on my bait, I tried to make it obvious.  >:D

Truth be told though, he has the personality of sweaty dynamite. All he had to do was turn a corner too sharp and he'd explode.

At first this used to piss me off, then I learned to enjoy the fireworks.  :evillaugh:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2011, 12:27:54 PM »

He is coming back.  At least 5 of the threads that were bumped included speeches almost identical to the one we are now discussing.

Scrapheap

« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2011, 01:11:44 PM »

He is coming back.  At least 5 of the threads that were bumped included speeches almost identical to the one we are now discussing.

:indeed:   :rollercoaster:

I'm still convinced, that on some level, he was controlling this and just trolling us.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2011, 01:27:54 PM »

:indeed:   :rollercoaster:

I'm still convinced, that on some level, he was controlling this and just trolling us.

He's not trolling us, although he might believe he is. He lacks the brains to do it successfully. He does try to manipulate people though.

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2011, 02:12:49 PM »
What does TCO stand for? The Cretinous Oaf? :zoinks:

I hope I'll be a lot more mature than old Steve O before I reach fucking 25, let along 50!

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2011, 02:17:52 PM »
Total Cunt Overload.   :zoinks:

(Credit to scrap)

TCO = The Chosen One.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

midlifeaspie

« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2011, 07:22:48 PM »
Do I need to point out that this wasn't his last post? :orly: