Author Topic: My last Post (the unlocked version).  (Read 4998 times)

Scrapheap

My last Post (the unlocked version).
« on: October 05, 2011, 10:49:17 PM »
Well, here is what the King of Epic Butthurt himself just wrote.

Discuss.

Quote from: The Riegning Biggest Manchild of I2
This will be my last post on this or any other internet forum such as this.

There are a certain group of people on this forum who think that they can push people around and act all fucking "superior" with their bully-boy behaviour. In essence they are just assholes throwing their weight around. You know who you are, but if you  want names, here are a few:

Butterflies
Scrapheap
MLA
Binty
Schleed

Being dogpiled by people such as these has made my experience here something to regret and I hope that they are happy with their pyrrhic victory by chasing a member who thought he had good standing away with their assinine and juvenile behaviour. I say juvenile as they obviously aren't mature enough to behave as adults.

To those I considered friends, I am grateful BUT friends do not just sit by and let another friend get dogpiled for whatever reason. I2 might have some fucked up notion that everyone fight their own battles, but IRL if a friend is attacked either verbally or physically, others come to the aid of that person. I would have backed up anyone who I considered needing of help, and therefore I would have expected others back me up in the same situation. Standing by and watching somebody get dogpiled is as bad as dogpiling somebody in my book. Not good form at all, as Les would say.

I myself felt I was never really valued here as a member by the overall membership, and thus have never felt welcome. Not a part of the community, and not respected like others. I know there is not supposed to be a popularity contest here, but it goes without saying that the members could at least treat each other equally. If the admins can do it, and they do a fucking good job here, then why not the rest?

Anyway, none of this is up for debate. This thread will be locked, and as I won't be coming back it will have been pointless to make a reply trying to justify yourselves.

So au revoir and farewell. I can't say it's been fun, because overall it's been something that has caused me a lot of upset over three fucking years.

The end.

Scrapheap

Re: My last Post (the unlocked version).
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 10:54:40 PM »
My first thought is: Damn! and I just minused you!

This is what happens when people put the pieces together and suss you out for what you are.  :police:

Good job MLA and Binty for fitting all the pieces together.

Oh, and to TCO, You probaly DO have to leave here now, since everyone now sees you for who you are.  :hahaha:

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 11:39:07 PM »
Steve, if you're reading this, here's my honest say. Your actions were pretty much indefensible. The best your friends could do for you was to get you to stop following others' lead. You paid no attention and no consideration for the suggestions of your friends. And you were much nastier than your opponents. And you once again disrespect your mates by making them feel guilty for not backing you up when you don't deserve anyone to back you up. You're a man, so bear the consequences for your own actions and take responsibility even if you mistakenly perceive that others don't.

Good luck to you, and never come back.

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 11:52:54 PM »
not gonna lie. wont be missed.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2011, 12:16:36 AM »
One problem I had with him was that he changed his name too much for me to try to befriend him.  Although he is much too volatile and unstable for me.  I prefer the  :cbc: type.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Binty

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2011, 02:26:30 AM »
He'll be back.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2011, 03:09:20 AM »
I hate drama attention whoring good bye threads. Just leave without making one.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2011, 05:25:19 AM »
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2011, 06:23:28 AM »
I don't get it. I can't see any evidence of that post. Has he deleted it? If so, thanks for quoting it before he managed.

Once again he attacks his friends for not defending him, even though they have tried to help him.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2011, 06:29:54 AM »
I don't get it. I can't see any evidence of that post. Has he deleted it? If so, thanks for quoting it before he managed.

Once again he attacks his friends for not defending him, even though they have tried to help him.

The original post is here:

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,18492.0.html
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2011, 06:38:34 AM »

Thanks. Strange, didn't show up in my unread posts page :dunno:

Psychophant

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2011, 08:02:38 AM »

:facepalm2:  I've read some drama posts here, but, this takes the cake.   But, I agree, he'll be back.....sooner or later and he'll make the same demand as last time. 

midlifeaspie

« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2011, 08:05:05 AM »
One problem I had with him was that he changed his name too much for me to try to befriend him. 

:(

He will be back.  Probably before November.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2011, 08:07:27 AM »
Sigh.

I really don't know what to say.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2011, 08:12:55 AM »
Ugh whatever.

Just go Steve , frankly with the way you have behaved any ounce of respect and like I had for you has trickled away.

You mocked me for my past NT bashing when I was 14 years old , and yet in almost all your posts you bash people with autim as "easy targets" , you claim it is Butterflies , MLA Binty and Schleed targeting you.

Problem is: You bumped old callout threads and then took passive aggressive jibes at Butterflies and MLA , by all means do this if you wish but DON'T start crying when people do not fight your battles for you.

Binty bumped a load of old posts showing you doing your behaviour over and over and showing a rather nastier side of you , exactly how is she in the wrong here? , you made the posts didn't you?

as for Schleed... I don't think he's even said anything to you this time.  :dunno:

Just go and don't return , you don't like it here and I doubt many people like you being here.

(Sorry for the essay  :autism:)
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.