Author Topic: The say bad things about China thread  (Read 842 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: The say bad things about China thread
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2011, 02:49:10 PM »
I think China is the largest threat to the world today. Not necessarily in its militaristic power or weaponry, but in its economic prowess and size. Not to mention that they will do anything to advance it, including killing its own citizens or work them like slaves. Not to mention the underhanded large corporations of the world that are prepared to throw the economy of their own respective countries under the bus just to increase their profit margins, by having their product manufacturing and support outsourced to China (and nearby nations).

You're not just saying that because your country owes China shitloads of money? :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2011, 03:09:19 PM »
I think China is the largest threat to the world today. Not necessarily in its militaristic power or weaponry, but in its economic prowess and size. Not to mention that they will do anything to advance it, including killing its own citizens or work them like slaves. Not to mention the underhanded large corporations of the world that are prepared to throw the economy of their own respective countries under the bus just to increase their profit margins, by having their product manufacturing and support outsourced to China (and nearby nations).

You're not just saying that because your country owes China shitloads of money? :zoinks:

You know what's even more amusing? , remember during the "Cold war" the U.S tried to "out" all communists apparently living there?

Karma is making the U.S it's bitch.  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2011, 03:19:57 PM »
The USA is the only country in the world to have actual toilets. *deity* bless America. :orly:

eris

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2011, 03:22:23 PM »

And responsibility won't be their concern. Only to enough of a level to maintain peace, perhaps. But also to keep the power away from the citizens.

you can say the same for Capitalism. in the US and other democratic republics, only the elite really control the people. They do this though economic manipulation and owning the means of production.

the problem with capitalism is that it is an illusion 8) The american people do not revolt because they falsely believe they have control over their environments. The (shrinking) middle class believe in what we call the "american dream" and because they own some car dealership they are in control of their destiny. But they are not in control of anything. AS long as there is a paper money system and 90% of the money is owned by less than 1% of the population, the poor will always stay poor, and the Bourgeois will be the ones who keep the proles in their places by giving them dreams of being able to own a house or a restaurant. It's an illusion.

Capitalism is shit. :) But Communism is no better. No political system ever controlled by humans will ever work. And Anarchism (practice, not spirit) did not work either, if you remember the events surrounding the Spanish civil war.

So, no, nothing will work.

we are all fucked :)

and china will be the new usa, but dont worry guys, most of us will be dead by then :)

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2011, 03:25:06 PM »
The USA is the only country in the world to have actual toilets. *deity* bless America. :orly:

......?

This makes absolutely no sense.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2011, 03:25:42 PM »

And responsibility won't be their concern. Only to enough of a level to maintain peace, perhaps. But also to keep the power away from the citizens.

you can say the same for Capitalism. in the US and other democratic republics, only the elite really control the people. They do this though economic manipulation and owning the means of production.

the problem with capitalism is that it is an illusion 8) The american people do not revolt because they falsely believe they have control over their environments. The (shrinking) middle class believe in what we call the "american dream" and because they own some car dealership they are in control of their destiny. But they are not in control of anything. AS long as there is a paper money system and 90% of the money is owned by less than 1% of the population, the poor will always stay poor, and the Bourgeois will be the ones who keep the proles in their places by giving them dreams of being able to own a house or a restaurant. It's an illusion.

Capitalism is shit. :) But Communism is no better. No political system ever controlled by humans will ever work. And Anarchism (practice, not spirit) did not work either, if you remember the events surrounding the Spanish civil war.

So, no, nothing will work.

we are all fucked :)

and china will be the new usa, but dont worry guys, most of us will be dead by then :)

I was thinking that if China did rule the world, it would be a lot like America. I forgot to put that part in there. But you are absolutely right. :plus:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2011, 03:35:38 PM »

I guess your shit comes at a high price, then. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2011, 03:36:37 PM »

......?

Didn't you know? The rest of us still need to go outside for both #1 and #2.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2011, 03:39:07 PM »

......?

I must have been transported to Ameяica without realising then.

I swear I just went for a piss in a flushing toilet.  :autism:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2011, 03:39:54 PM »

......?

But I bet it wasn't an American toilet.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2011, 03:41:18 PM »

That's no problem since they are just printing more money to pay China back, but I would be very pissed off if I were China being paid back with dollars worth significantly less than the ones that were lent.

I think that the one child per family plan sucks and I wonder what China is going to do when soon there are many more elderly people than young people supporting them.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2011, 03:48:10 PM »

......?

But I bet it wasn't an American toilet.

You mean...... with a bigger seat for larger arses?  :zoinks:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2011, 03:49:19 PM »

That's no problem since they are just printing more money to pay China back, but I would be very pissed off if I were China being paid back with dollars worth significantly less than the ones that were lent.

I think that the one child per family plan sucks and I wonder what China is going to do when soon there are many more elderly people than young people supporting them.

I don't agree with the family plan but I sort of understand why they have it. The population is growing too fast and will cause problems a lot worse than the number of elderly people around.

Would the US simply print more money to pay China with?

- Albert Einstein

midlifeaspie

« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2011, 04:29:13 PM »

Japan has that problem right now.  I guess they will watch and see what they do?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2011, 05:27:51 PM »

I don't agree with the family plan but I sort of understand why they have it. The population is growing too fast and will cause problems a lot worse than the number of elderly people around.

Would the US simply print more money to pay China with?
And what could they do if we did?
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw