Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 230891 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #5025 on: December 26, 2012, 12:57:49 PM »
Read my son a story and went to bed with him and then few minutes later I hear something and saw he threw up and he keeps throwing up. He got some on my shirt and then he threw up some more on his rug. He got some in my hair too so I had to shower t wash my hair and I had my son shower with me because he got vomit on him too. My dad cleaned up the puke and after I got out and got my son ready for bed again, I clean the rest up using some carpet spot remover and using a wet hand towel. My son has not puked since he was under three months so this was the first time ever he's done it. He even barely ate anything today. Yep part of being a parent.

Must have been one hell of a story.  I can only imagine considering the stories you tell here.

Thank you. Now both my parents are sick, my husband got sick too despite that he and my mother both had flu shots. My son got sick again at night so I was up for three hours with him until he went to sleep when he was feeling better. I had to re scheduled his appointment for shots. We didn't even have Christmas dinner either yesterday because I wasn't feeling well and neither was my dad. Only my mom and my husband ate and our son barely ate anything again. One sick Christmas we had. We were going to bring our grandmother over but my dad had to call in to tell them he wouldn't be coming to bring her because I got sick. Then he did too later that day.

Not sure if I should call in sick or not so I can stay home and take care of our son while everyone else rests and sleeps and gets better. Maybe I should call in just to be safe.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #5026 on: December 26, 2012, 04:05:24 PM »
Read my son a story and went to bed with him and then few minutes later I hear something and saw he threw up and he keeps throwing up. He got some on my shirt and then he threw up some more on his rug. He got some in my hair too so I had to shower t wash my hair and I had my son shower with me because he got vomit on him too. My dad cleaned up the puke and after I got out and got my son ready for bed again, I clean the rest up using some carpet spot remover and using a wet hand towel. My son has not puked since he was under three months so this was the first time ever he's done it. He even barely ate anything today. Yep part of being a parent.

Must have been one hell of a story.  I can only imagine considering the stories you tell here.

Thank you. Now both my parents are sick, my husband got sick too despite that he and my mother both had flu shots. My son got sick again at night so I was up for three hours with him until he went to sleep when he was feeling better. I had to re scheduled his appointment for shots. We didn't even have Christmas dinner either yesterday because I wasn't feeling well and neither was my dad. Only my mom and my husband ate and our son barely ate anything again. One sick Christmas we had. We were going to bring our grandmother over but my dad had to call in to tell them he wouldn't be coming to bring her because I got sick. Then he did too later that day.

Not sure if I should call in sick or not so I can stay home and take care of our son while everyone else rests and sleeps and gets better. Maybe I should call in just to be safe.

The rotavirus takes no prisioners...and a flu shot won't do you a damn bit of good.  :zombiefuck:

Sorry about your Christmas Kit, hope everyone starts to feel better soon.  :P

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #5027 on: December 26, 2012, 05:06:09 PM »
  Hoarders  is on hiatus till January 21.  :thumbdn:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #5028 on: December 26, 2012, 05:45:43 PM »

I'll have to take photos of my garage for you until then.  :autism:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #5029 on: December 26, 2012, 05:59:56 PM »

I'll have to take photos of my garage for you until then.  :autism:

Awesome!  I wish I could send you some of my hoard too!  :autism:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #5030 on: December 27, 2012, 08:27:42 AM »
Headache. I don't want to work more today.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

midlifeaspie

« Reply #5031 on: December 27, 2012, 10:06:51 AM »
Fucking sick

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #5032 on: December 27, 2012, 10:13:02 AM »
My son was in another car accident last night, no injuries but he fucked up his grill and hood >:(
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #5033 on: December 27, 2012, 11:00:02 AM »
My son was in another car accident last night, no injuries but he fucked up his grill and hood >:(

Glad he's okay. I am dreading when mine starts driving he's dangerous with a shopping cart.

Hope the parts are easy to find. Hood can be a bitch to line up though if he needs another.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #5034 on: December 27, 2012, 11:30:11 AM »

Glad he's okay. I am dreading when mine starts driving he's dangerous with a shopping cart.

Hope the parts are easy to find. Hood can be a bitch to line up though if he needs another.

He is going through the insurance which is already sky high but since the police were already involved there was no avoiding it
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5035 on: December 27, 2012, 01:11:23 PM »
We had a flood in the basement because the laundry hose popped out of the laundry sink. The vibration sometimes lifts it up and then the water spills over when it drains.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #5036 on: December 27, 2012, 01:29:51 PM »

^This. I fear for the day when my kids are out there driving.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #5037 on: December 28, 2012, 07:34:20 AM »
I got back from an appointment with my GP earlier, mainly to pick up some more of my meds, but also to check and see if the radiology team had delivered the results from my MRI. They had, and its good news, apparently there is no physical damage to my knee at all.

Got referred for physio.

I'm surprised though...if there is little if any damage...then WHY does my knee and hip hurt so fucking badly most of the time, and why can't I put weight on it without it hurting like fuck.

I.e if there is nothing wrong, then it shouldn't be bothering me like it does. No smoke without flames as they say.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #5038 on: December 28, 2012, 01:36:51 PM »
I got back from an appointment with my GP earlier, mainly to pick up some more of my meds, but also to check and see if the radiology team had delivered the results from my MRI. They had, and its good news, apparently there is no physical damage to my knee at all.

Got referred for physio.

I'm surprised though...if there is little if any damage...then WHY does my knee and hip hurt so fucking badly most of the time, and why can't I put weight on it without it hurting like fuck.

I.e if there is nothing wrong, then it shouldn't be bothering me like it does. No smoke without flames as they say.

Maybe the problem isn't in your knee and hips, but, in the transferring, or the reception.
No smoke, without a fire, but, the fire can be at a different place than you expect it to be.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #5039 on: December 28, 2012, 05:26:45 PM »
There is some hypertrophic growth oft the tendon,but thats all that showed apparently. I still need to look at the actual MRI images though myself,

Quick bitch-Tuck, I have a toothache. Just took my evening dose oxy though which should help.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.