Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 246071 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #4995 on: December 20, 2012, 12:02:06 AM »
Headache's back. >:(
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #4996 on: December 20, 2012, 05:46:05 AM »
The toast caught fire in the toaster.

I'm guessing that's it for the toaster.  :orly:

The toaster is toasted.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #4997 on: December 20, 2012, 07:25:13 AM »

Bugger, my favourite radio station has a sort of fund-raising 'marathon' and peopsies, via phøne/netz/other means, can request a song they like to get aired for a couple of days now. Since Monday, I think.. and ja, today it isn't any different.

Bugger, for folks tend to make lousy requests and I cannot hear any lame, old and 'worn-out' songs any more. Hope this 'song for life' will soon stop and things go back to normal again. Oh wait.. the world ends tomorrow and it will not matter any more. :yay: 
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #4998 on: December 20, 2012, 05:13:07 PM »
One of the houses I worked on today had thick greasy mud under it where I had to work and I was covered with it when I was done
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #4999 on: December 21, 2012, 01:08:57 PM »
Now that the heating's on the boiler downstairs (or combi-kettle as we call it here/for heating the radiators and providing hot tap water/same source for heat/separate systems/duh) takes sometimes over 30 seconds for the water out of the three taps (in this house) to go warm. Yeah yeah, 1st world problem but it's quite a tadski annoying. Not to mention the useless waste of perfectly fine water.
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #5000 on: December 23, 2012, 11:00:08 AM »
My business landline has an intermittent connection  problem and they need to send a tech out which they say will not be till near Friday 

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5001 on: December 23, 2012, 10:36:05 PM »
Read my son a story and went to bed with him and then few minutes later I hear something and saw he threw up and he keeps throwing up. He got some on my shirt and then he threw up some more on his rug. He got some in my hair too so I had to shower t wash my hair and I had my son shower with me because he got vomit on him too. My dad cleaned up the puke and after I got out and got my son ready for bed again, I clean the rest up using some carpet spot remover and using a wet hand towel. My son has not puked since he was under three months so this was the first time ever he's done it. He even barely ate anything today. Yep part of being a parent.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5002 on: December 23, 2012, 11:26:42 PM »
Read my son a story and went to bed with him and then few minutes later I hear something and saw he threw up and he keeps throwing up. He got some on my shirt and then he threw up some more on his rug. He got some in my hair too so I had to shower t wash my hair and I had my son shower with me because he got vomit on him too. My dad cleaned up the puke and after I got out and got my son ready for bed again, I clean the rest up using some carpet spot remover and using a wet hand towel. My son has not puked since he was under three months so this was the first time ever he's done it. He even barely ate anything today. Yep part of being a parent.

Just wait until he's vomiting and shitting diarrhea at the exact same time.  That's a whole lot of fun, not.  Hope he feels better and no one else catches what he's got.  Hopefully it's just caused by an active day.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5003 on: December 24, 2012, 12:55:38 AM »
He threw up on my husband too in his bed and he had to change the sheets. I put him on underpads on my bed with a kettle and he is sleeping now. The rest of the time he threw up was just dry and only spit came out so it was barely any. I just wipe away with a damp washcloth. I can say the only pro thing about this is he is calm and quiet and not fighting going to sleep nor screaming. He is just mellow and calm and quiet and would rather lie down, I wish he were this easy every night but I wouldn't want this every night because it means he is sick when he is like this.

I have had diarrhea once and I shit myself while I had the flu. I was ten then and I didn't even know I had messed myself until I went to the bathroom and saw the mess in my underwear. I just tossed in the dirty clothes pile and cleaned up and put on clean panties and went back to bed not even being embarrassed about my accident. I had no idea people got embarrassed about these things until I was an adult.

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5004 on: December 24, 2012, 12:57:52 PM »

Getting sick of people telling me I need to "upgrade" to an iPhone, who have never even laid a hand on an Android device. Way to drink the Kool Aid, jackasses.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #5005 on: December 24, 2012, 02:26:53 PM »

Getting sick of people telling me I need to "upgrade" to an iPhone, who have never even laid a hand on an Android device. Way to drink the Kool Aid, jackasses.

I'm perfectly happy with the 6 year old hand-me-down HP iPaq that my mum gave me years ago when she upgraded to something else.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #5006 on: December 24, 2012, 04:01:47 PM »
I still have a cheapass pay-as-you-go cellphone that can't even send a text.

I hate phones.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #5007 on: December 24, 2012, 04:14:23 PM »
I almost got hit several times by inattentive drivers today

George Bernard Shaw

Offline PuppetSockPenguin

• Superlurker of the penguin elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • experience is memory is experience is
« Reply #5008 on: December 24, 2012, 11:29:43 PM »

And people wonder why I don't want children.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5009 on: December 25, 2012, 12:20:41 AM »
Caught the bug from my child. I started to get sick while seeing Skyfall.