Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 232227 times)

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #450 on: September 10, 2011, 01:45:59 PM »
The kid is outside killing the lawn mower pushing it too hard through high grass without a break

Find him an old Honda...chews through everything (pulls my kid around though he can't handle it just yet)...and if you get one old enough they double as a great mosquito fogger too.  :zoinks:

Binty

« Reply #451 on: September 10, 2011, 01:47:25 PM »
I feel fucking bored.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #452 on: September 10, 2011, 03:53:41 PM »
I thought you wouldn't stay?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #453 on: September 10, 2011, 04:06:20 PM »
MSN Live Messenger won't install and Trillian installs but won't connect.  Why can't things just work?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #454 on: September 10, 2011, 04:25:11 PM »
Where's the fun in that?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #455 on: September 10, 2011, 05:18:08 PM »
Where's the fun in that?

I just want to talk to some old friends that I've been out of touch with for a couple of years.  :(
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #456 on: September 10, 2011, 06:03:38 PM »
Cats, I have come to hate cats
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #457 on: September 11, 2011, 03:03:31 AM »
Where's the fun in that?

I just want to talk to some old friends that I've been out of touch with for a couple of years.  :(

TBH, MSN can be a bitch to install. Have you tried an alternative IM client?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #458 on: September 11, 2011, 03:19:09 AM »
Chased an oppossum away from the back porch.  Evidently it was going for the cat's food.  I'll have to start feeding the cat in the mornings and taking the food into the house after dark.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #459 on: September 11, 2011, 05:06:04 AM »
Where's the fun in that?

So far, I've only tried MSN and Trillian.  Are there any MSN-compatible clients that you'd recommend?  I eventually managed to install MSN, but now it won't connect.  I'm able to connect with the web-based MSN and Trillian clients.

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #460 on: September 11, 2011, 05:28:48 AM »
MSN Live Messenger won't install and Trillian installs but won't connect.  Why can't things just work?

What's the issue exactly?

Note if you're using Windows XP, then the latest version(s) won't install as they're only compatible with Vista and 7.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #461 on: September 11, 2011, 07:12:27 AM »
Where's the fun in that?

So far, I've only tried MSN and Trillian.  Are there any MSN-compatible clients that you'd recommend?  I eventually managed to install MSN, but now it won't connect.  I'm able to connect with the web-based MSN and Trillian clients.

Not sure if KMess is available for Windows, but if it is then it's a good option.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #462 on: September 11, 2011, 07:26:36 AM »

What's the issue exactly?

Note if you're using Windows XP, then the latest version(s) won't install as they're only compatible with Vista and 7.

I'm using windows 7 64-bit.  I was eventually able to install MSN using the offline installer, but when I try to sign in, I get this error.  I've tried everything on that page without success.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #463 on: September 11, 2011, 07:28:03 AM »
Where's the fun in that?

Not sure if KMess is available for Windows, but if it is then it's a good option.

I had a look at KMess, but I didn't see a Windows version anywhere.

eris

« Reply #464 on: September 11, 2011, 07:28:30 AM »
You can talk on messenger though your hotmail inbox page. IDK if that would be very convenient, though, as you really cant personalize your statuses. I think it is just considered "web messenger"