Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 235106 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #420 on: September 07, 2011, 12:27:48 PM »
I hate being hyper.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #421 on: September 07, 2011, 01:00:47 PM »
The weather sucks
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #422 on: September 08, 2011, 10:40:46 AM »
I've been having trouble lately with a lack of strength in my right hand.  It comes and goes, and it tends to be worst in the mornings, when I sometimes find I can't open jars or hold a cup with that hand.  It's not a new thing; I started getting it from time to time in my mid teens, but it's been worse than usual for the past couple of months.  My left hand is affected to a lesser degree, and although I'm right handed, I sometimes switch to using my left hand when I don't have enough strength in the right one.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #423 on: September 08, 2011, 11:03:36 AM »
I've been having trouble lately with a lack of strength in my right hand.  It comes and goes, and it tends to be worst in the mornings, when I sometimes find I can't open jars or hold a cup with that hand.  It's not a new thing; I started getting it from time to time in my mid teens, but it's been worse than usual for the past couple of months.  My left hand is affected to a lesser degree, and although I'm right handed, I sometimes switch to using my left hand when I don't have enough strength in the right one.
Did you ever do  any real repetitive type things besides :wanker:?  I get the same thing but have been told it's work related repetitive motion injuries

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #424 on: September 08, 2011, 12:45:20 PM »
Did you ever do  any real repetitive type things besides :wanker:?  I get the same thing but have been told it's work related repetitive motion injuries

Nope, no repetitive stuff.  I get bouts of weakness in all my muscles, but it's particularly frequent and annoying in my right hand.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #425 on: September 08, 2011, 12:45:58 PM »

Andy chance you have a habit of tightening the muscles that move your fingers too much, like you do with your jaw muscles?
That can cause losing strength too. And if you do it subconsciously, while you sleep, that could maybe explain the trouble in the mornings.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #426 on: September 08, 2011, 02:10:47 PM »
I have noticed gas in my town has gotten more expensive than it used to be by about ten cents compared to the neighboring town where the prices used to be the same

George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #427 on: September 08, 2011, 03:34:41 PM »
Still have problems breathing like I should. The doctor couldn't find anything wrong, though. I'm starting to think it's all in my mind.

I felt like a hypochondriac while there, and I hate to feel like a hypochondriac.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #428 on: September 08, 2011, 03:59:36 PM »
minutes last long these days........

(back-up bitch)

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #429 on: September 08, 2011, 04:02:20 PM »
Still have problems breathing like I should. The doctor couldn't find anything wrong, though. I'm starting to think it's all in my mind.

I felt like a hypochondriac while there, and I hate to feel like a hypochondriac.

Any chance that you are mildly hyperventilating?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #430 on: September 08, 2011, 04:16:03 PM »

It's not impossible. It could also be that the Concerta is still doing its thing.

Considering that she ordered an EKG, listened to my lungs, did lots of bloodwork and proved that there are no clots or anything blocking the airways, it's probably likely.

Or I'm dying.  :tard:

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #431 on: September 08, 2011, 04:24:49 PM »

It's not impossible. It could also be that the Concerta is still doing its thing.

Considering that she ordered an EKG, listened to my lungs, did lots of bloodwork and proved that there are no clots or anything blocking the airways, it's probably likely.

Well, you are, but, it could take another 50 years to complete the dying process.  :orly:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #432 on: September 08, 2011, 04:29:14 PM »

Well, you are, but, it could take another 50 years to complete the dying process.  :orly:

OMG, I knew it, I knew it! :GA:

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #433 on: September 08, 2011, 04:33:05 PM »

OMG, I knew it, I knew it! :GA:

Don't stress,

Just ignore the sign when it says: "patience, it only will be a minute" :P

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #434 on: September 08, 2011, 04:36:54 PM »
:rofl: :plus:

- Albert Einstein