Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 235536 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #18285 on: September 01, 2023, 08:28:44 PM »
Still have a rotten cough following the cold that I had.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #18286 on: September 01, 2023, 08:48:43 PM »
chapped lips :(

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #18287 on: September 02, 2023, 02:42:30 PM »
My daughter was out for a walk with our little eight pound dog and our dog was attacked by two larger dogs. Those dogs were not leashed, but theoretically kept within an "Invisible Fence" brand containment, both wearing their vibration collars.

The collars did not even slow them down as they barrelled past the Invisible Fence and slammed into our little dog. They were about forty pounders.
Now, I understand that chihuahuas are one of the most aggressive breeds known and have a reputation for being tiny devils. But all he did was to respond to barks from the other two with two barks of his own before the other dogs lost control of the training, ignored the barrier of the "fence" and slammed into his ass while my daughter was trying to gather him up and run away. Humans are slow, dogs are fast.

He was not hurt. He is very fast and just as aggressive at keeping his teeth forward, but it was still upsetting to my daughter. From her tale of how he kicked them both off him and got them at bay with his baby devil teeth, scary hyena snarl, I am very proud of him and worried that my daughter will never walk in that direction again.

Being a sub-breed of basenji dogs he does not bark the same as other dogs when he is in attack mode. He can bark, unlike pure basenji breeds, but his bark sounds more like someone just hit something loud with a hammer. Quite unlike a normal dog bark.

He is perfectly fine and was not injured.  I went with my daughter that direction after a while and saw the same two dogs.
The owners came rushing out with apologetic faces and said it would never happen again.
I just said our dog was not hurt, but that obviously those dogs are not trained well enough for this fence to work for them in this busy neighborhood environment.

I reminded him of the home owners association meeting coming up next week at the local elementary school. He should attend, because these invisible fences are a part of the agenda to be addressed. I would see him there.
While that upcoming meeting and agenda was not bullshit, the possibility of my attendance was.

BTW, both of their dogs are beautiful. One is part beagle mutt and the other is a poodle/pom fluffy mix of some sort. Dogs do what dogs do. I have no problem with the dogs, especially seeing that my tiny dog can handle himself against superior odds.
My daughter was the only one "injured" (emotionally) because she feels that she has failed at keeping him safe.

Another lesson for her is that her dog kept himself AND her safe from the attack.
He is a little ninja badass!  I know he is solid muscle and strong as Hell, but I did not see that coming!

Man, if this chiweenie was the size of a Doberman!
 :lol1:

« Last Edit: September 02, 2023, 06:16:12 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #18288 on: September 02, 2023, 03:58:37 PM »
Went to a social gathering with Mom. Worst idea ever -__- I wasn't mentally prepared to "Socialize"

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #18289 on: September 02, 2023, 05:35:26 PM »
The ATM could not read a check I tried to deposit now I have to wait till Tuesday
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #18290 on: September 02, 2023, 08:43:19 PM »
I want to set up a date with the girl from Bumble.... only I don't know what would be a good first date to start out with... obviously public, maybe have some friends with us nearby to be safe? I honestly don't know

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18291 on: September 03, 2023, 09:12:21 AM »
Property taxes too damn high and I want to move but houses are expensive and I can't afford to move. My daughter wants to move because she can't stand people across the street and she doesn't like to hear them fight so she sleeps in my room. But if we do move, I would have to think if we be spending as much money anyway due to gas since I would be driving more just to get to work. My husband will never want to move far away from his family and visiting Ohio made me realize how expensive everything is here out here in Oregon so I never go out much anyway and most of my shopping is done online because it's cheaper.

And Portland is so concerned about losing their tax money because they have lost over 12,000 in residents in the past 3 years than worrying about what is causing their population loss and finding the solution to it.

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #18292 on: September 03, 2023, 01:37:23 PM »
Come on Cubbies!!! Just win the game already!!!! Oh wait, they did

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #18293 on: September 03, 2023, 02:35:37 PM »
I want to set up a date with the girl from Bumble.... only I don't know what would be a good first date to start out with... obviously public, maybe have some friends with us nearby to be safe? I honestly don't know

A good first date is an ice cream parlor. It's public and can be done while still daylight. Definitely don't invite other people.  :thumbup:
:gopher:

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18294 on: September 04, 2023, 07:18:24 AM »
I think my younger cat is sick  :(

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #18295 on: September 04, 2023, 11:30:27 AM »
It always seemed strange to me that the US, a country that was literally built on the idea, would have such a change of heart. But I don't really know to what degree that is true. The media tend to focus on the MAGA crowd and other cunts when reporting, and I don't think it is a fair picture they are painting.

I guess it all depends.

The screams and yells of fear/hate mongering are what makes the MAGA crowd good copy for the media.  So I see what you mean.  Even Tim Scott, the "token" black and Nikki Haley, the token woman are following the script of the orange faced shit gibbon.

Nikki might be the most dangerous of them all. She might come off as sensible.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #18296 on: September 04, 2023, 02:34:17 PM »
It always seemed strange to me that the US, a country that was literally built on the idea, would have such a change of heart. But I don't really know to what degree that is true. The media tend to focus on the MAGA crowd and other cunts when reporting, and I don't think it is a fair picture they are painting.

I guess it all depends.

The screams and yells of fear/hate mongering are what makes the MAGA crowd good copy for the media.  So I see what you mean.  Even Tim Scott, the "token" black and Nikki Haley, the token woman are following the script of the orange faced shit gibbon.

Nikki might be the most dangerous of them all. She might come off as sensible.

If you listen to her, her single spiel is anti China in every ad.   ::)
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18297 on: September 04, 2023, 10:06:11 PM »
I think my younger cat is sick  :(
I hope your cat will be ok.  :hug:

I'm still coughing horribly but not as often.

Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #18298 on: September 05, 2023, 04:14:36 PM »

A good first date is an ice cream parlor. It's public and can be done while still daylight. Definitely don't invite other people.  :thumbup:

:hug:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #18299 on: September 05, 2023, 06:24:08 PM »
Very achy today
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw