Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 233284 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #17310 on: May 08, 2022, 02:01:41 AM »
I think I got sunburnt today. I kept trying to move my chair into the shade but the sun moved quickly.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17311 on: May 08, 2022, 05:40:39 AM »
My younger cat has found a new way to annoy me by getting the cupboard door open and knocking it against the laundry door.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #17312 on: May 08, 2022, 07:21:07 AM »

Now you know how much I despise Amazon, right? Yeah, right.

The only thing personally disliked about amazon is they save payment info without asking, so always have to go into the account settings and delete it after a purchase.

I have one account I use for online purchase or games and various play time things. I keep a $100 balance or so in that account. That would be the worst any criminal could hit me.

I've had that going for years.

Irony is that that one account is the only one I have, other than savings and investment accounts, which has never been hacked.

Our main account which my wife had set up long before we were married seems more vulnerable. This is the one from which we pay all our bills and all our direct deposits go there. Basically all our money that it takes to run the household flows through that account and we never do anything online with it ever.
Supposedly it has our bank's highest security level. We can't even look at it or check a balance without going through their four step process.
And yet, that account has been invaded eight times in the recent past.

We don't even have a card for that account. We only use checks, old school style.
Those fuckers who try to screw around don't need a card or saved info somewhere.

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #17313 on: May 08, 2022, 10:06:37 AM »
When searching nutribiotic electrolytes, first result is amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Nutribiotic-Essential-Electrolytes-Caps-Count/dp/B000OP252C/ref=sr_1_5?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIkpf-iOXO9wIVOAaICR0CiQapEAAYASAAEgKAhvD_BwE&hvadid=177783385136&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=9012104&hvnetw=g&hvqmt=e&hvrand=7905217830927052614&hvtargid=kwd-27558202473&hydadcr=21912_9712330&keywords=nutribiotic+essential+electrolytes&qid=1651974646&sr=8-5

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

I clicked login, add to cart, proceed to checkout. Done.
I had not tried that, yet. You win! We should have started there.

Got to admit, though, that's a seriously messy URL.

Wait, what? For me it shows as "currently unavailable".

Maybe I'm in the wrong country.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #17314 on: May 08, 2022, 10:11:02 AM »

Eight times? Fuck, you need a new bank.

I've had accounts invaded twice. First time was years ago, they wiped and recreated with new numbers my entire set of accounts. Second time, different bank, issued a new credit card immediately when the old one got compromised.

Eight times????  :CanofWorms:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #17315 on: May 08, 2022, 10:38:59 AM »

https://www.amazon.com/Nutribiotic-Essential-Electrolytes-Caps-Count/dp/B000OP252C/ref=sr_1_5?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIkpf-iOXO9wIVOAaICR0CiQapEAAYASAAEgKAhvD_BwE&hvadid=177783385136&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=9012104&hvnetw=g&hvqmt=e&hvrand=7905217830927052614&hvtargid=kwd-27558202473&hydadcr=21912_9712330&keywords=nutribiotic+essential+electrolytes&qid=1651974646&sr=8-5

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

When searching Amazon.ca for the brand and product, it does show up though more expensive. Assuming that's correct Amazon site though. Might be better to just self search the amazon site normally used.

https://www.amazon.ca/Nutribiotic-Essential-Electrolytes-Caps-Count/dp/B000OP252C/ref=sr_1_5?crid=21H6EASZVD2P1&keywords=nutribiotic+essential+electrolytes&qid=1652027588&sprefix=nutribiotic+elect%2Caps%2C204&sr=8-5

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #17316 on: May 08, 2022, 12:48:25 PM »
Today is the beginning of an odd week... yet I'll take it, I requested unpaid time off for this particular week but of course that had to be denied because of the HMIC -_-

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17317 on: May 08, 2022, 01:34:25 PM »

Eight times? Fuck, you need a new bank.

I've had accounts invaded twice. First time was years ago, they wiped and recreated with new numbers my entire set of accounts. Second time, different bank, issued a new credit card immediately when the old one got compromised.

Eight times????  :CanofWorms:
My other bank has been hit five times.

After we get past one hit, I don't see much difference in banks.

As I said the account I use for carrying a card has never been touched. I keep it empty and transfer the funds I will need for my outing, then transfer the overage back each time I use it. The security for that account is mine and only mine, I believe. There is never very much there.

That's the irony. The one most endangered has never been touched. The one with the bulletproof security has been hit over and over.

I have never lost a dime, though. That one reason is why I am keeping my bank.  They support me and shut down attacks quickly after being identified. I'm keeping my bank.

Actually, we did lose some one time for a short period. One hit  the bad guys bought 150-ish $50 Steam and 80-ish Apple cards on our account. Didn't even come close to draining the account, but they were trying.
It was the bank who called to ask us and offer an alert if this was not our activity. We have three cell phones on the account and we got three texts at once and three calls at the same time. They had our back.

They restored our account within the hour.

I am keeping my bank.

I think this is just part of 2k22 life. You're exposed.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2022, 01:44:55 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17318 on: May 08, 2022, 02:18:15 PM »

I just went to double check. According to the email they sent, mine will be here tomorrow.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17319 on: May 08, 2022, 07:03:22 PM »
Someone cutting down a tree woke me up  an hour before I needed to be awake. :(
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #17320 on: May 08, 2022, 07:19:36 PM »
Someone cutting down a tree woke me up  an hour before I needed to be awake. :(

With me it's either the "canine chorale" at early morn or some douchebag with revving engine on its way to work!   :finger:
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #17321 on: May 08, 2022, 09:30:22 PM »

I am keeping my bank.

I think this is just part of 2k22 life. You're exposed.

Sure, fair enough. It just seems like a lot. Maybe I've been lucky to be hit only twice.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #17322 on: May 08, 2022, 09:32:19 PM »
When searching Amazon.ca for the brand and product, it does show up though more expensive. Assuming that's correct Amazon site though. Might be better to just self search the amazon site normally used.

https://www.amazon.ca/Nutribiotic-Essential-Electrolytes-Caps-Count/dp/B000OP252C/ref=sr_1_5?crid=21H6EASZVD2P1&keywords=nutribiotic+essential+electrolytes&qid=1652027588&sprefix=nutribiotic+elect%2Caps%2C204&sr=8-5

Hm yeah, the amazon.ca link says it's in stock. I'll do some searching around. Thanks for the push.  :)

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #17323 on: May 09, 2022, 01:47:24 PM »
I feel like an idiot -__-

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #17324 on: May 09, 2022, 02:32:30 PM »
I feel like an idiot -__-

You are not! 
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant