Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 232976 times)

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #16020 on: September 29, 2020, 02:42:56 PM »
Had to cancel the dog's vet appt due to a migraine. I couldn't do the drive. With rush hour it would have been 90 mins each way and now I can't get her in until the middle of October.
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #16021 on: September 30, 2020, 11:02:27 PM »
I requested leave for my birthday and the day following, which was a Thursday and Friday. My new supervisor, who has been coming after me (likely at the direction of his supervisor after I blew up a few months ago for the treatment I had been receiving following a missed day from a massive migraine where I didn't notify them I was out), disapproved of my leave request. I actually ahd a doctor's appointment on my birthday and was also trying to get an apointment with a psychiatrist on the Friday that followed.

Well...I blew up even more. I didn't use profanity, but made it clear nobody gets to decise when I get to go to a medical appointment or when my health is bad enough to not work.

I am still furious and it was 4 weeks ago.
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16022 on: October 01, 2020, 01:54:58 AM »
I have to leave a mental health service next month because they are not staying registered with the NDIA (National Disability Insurance Agency). It sucks because I have enjoyed going to groups there and the people are so nice.

:(
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #16023 on: October 01, 2020, 10:07:06 AM »
I requested leave for my birthday and the day following, which was a Thursday and Friday. My new supervisor, who has been coming after me (likely at the direction of his supervisor after I blew up a few months ago for the treatment I had been receiving following a missed day from a massive migraine where I didn't notify them I was out), disapproved of my leave request. I actually ahd a doctor's appointment on my birthday and was also trying to get an apointment with a psychiatrist on the Friday that followed.

Well...I blew up even more. I didn't use profanity, but made it clear nobody gets to decise when I get to go to a medical appointment or when my health is bad enough to not work.

I am still furious and it was 4 weeks ago.

I ended up in A&E a couple of years ago when I was still working for a company where my boss had the maturity of a 12-yo. I had no time to let him know, so he told me it was all completely unacceptable when I showed up at work the day after.

Some people are jerks and many of them are born that way. I'm so glad I don't work there anymore. I still have stress symptoms from that place.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #16024 on: October 01, 2020, 11:52:52 AM »
Before I got married I lived in a small cottage in the Cotswolds, down a single lane track, and my cottage was at the end of a narrow drive about 50 yards long.  One morning a low loader transporter that was carrying a WWII Sherman tank had driven down the lane due to an early satnav freak out and had got stuck right at the end of my drive.  I couldn't get my car out to go to work for several hours while they brought in digger, ripped out a load of hedges and literally built a turning circle for the low loader in an adjacent set-aside field.

I got to work massively late because of all this and after i had explained about having a fecking tank stuck on my driveway my boss said (completely seriously) "You should plan for these eventualities".

Ever got that feeling that you're trying to teach a dog a card trick?

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #16025 on: October 01, 2020, 12:14:47 PM »
Before I got married I lived in a small cottage in the Cotswolds, down a single lane track, and my cottage was at the end of a narrow drive about 50 yards long.  One morning a low loader transporter that was carrying a WWII Sherman tank had driven down the lane due to an early satnav freak out and had got stuck right at the end of my drive.  I couldn't get my car out to go to work for several hours while they brought in digger, ripped out a load of hedges and literally built a turning circle for the low loader in an adjacent set-aside field.

I got to work massively late because of all this and after i had explained about having a fecking tank stuck on my driveway my boss said (completely seriously) "You should plan for these eventualities".
:lol1: What an asshat!!!
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #16026 on: October 09, 2020, 07:03:55 AM »
Major headache.

Plus the damned server.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #16027 on: October 09, 2020, 09:03:40 AM »
I had nowhere to bitch for a whole week!  :bigcry:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #16028 on: October 09, 2020, 10:18:04 AM »
^I missed this place. Not just the bitching. ;)

- Albert Einstein

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #16029 on: October 09, 2020, 03:01:25 PM »

:LMAO:  :plus:

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16030 on: October 09, 2020, 07:46:17 PM »
Feel like cutting my stupid nose off. And Kayleigh is getting sick of my sniffing. Don't blame her as it is pissing me off too.

Every morning and night I was checking to see if Intensity was back. I was even looking at WP in desperation.

Thanks odeon. :)
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #16031 on: October 09, 2020, 10:15:02 PM »
Feel like cutting my stupid nose off. And Kayleigh is getting sick of my sniffing. Don't blame her as it is pissing me off too.

Every morning and night I was checking to see if Intensity was back. I was even looking at WP in desperation.

Thanks odeon. :)

Oh dear!! Not even I sunk to those depths!! :o

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16032 on: October 09, 2020, 11:25:39 PM »
^ Yes, it was a terrible time.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #16033 on: October 10, 2020, 02:32:07 AM »
That's just too horrible to contemplate.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #16034 on: October 10, 2020, 03:35:18 AM »
I can't remove my cavity sliding doors to paint them. The piece of trim that's used as a veneer to cover the top slider rail is liquid nailed on by the looks of it, so I can't remove the door without damaging my door frame >:(.

Might have to just paint them while they're still hung, but a paint brush won't quite reach edges of the door.