Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 235324 times)

Offline Dirty Big Yoke

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Gloriously big heap of shite
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #15990 on: September 24, 2020, 12:30:08 AM »
I've had that said about me in an art course, behind my back of course. Accused of everything from being a rapist to a serial killer, simply because I looked "creepy". I should have reported them for it in hindsight, especially since they posted it all publicly on social media at the time (not thinking I'd see it though, they were a bit stupid), but sadly I didn't. It didn't help that my parents were going through a separation at that time, so my mental health was already at an all-time low due to all the family drama.

That alone affects my mental health to this very day, despite it happening back in 2007. It really made me realise how vile some people can be, and how they can be like that for literally for no reason. I was just awkward, quiet and wanted to just do my work. They didn't care. They probably don't care to this day and will get on with their lives like nothing has happened, while I struggle to no think about it. It bothered me so much, I ended up failing the art course.

It's largely the reason why I was so misanthropic at the time - things like this happening made me not trust or like people as a whole anymore. Even to this day I struggle to make or want friendships over it all.  :dunno:
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 12:33:38 AM by Dirty Big Yoke »

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #15991 on: September 24, 2020, 04:10:41 AM »
heck, i dunno who to to sympathise with here. well, everybody, naturally, but most of us hate group hugs, don't we?  :GA:

so let's pluge in with : i hear you schleed, and i don't think i've ever given you a hug before.  :hug: so there

i keep finding out that the "crue;"people - especially the young ones-  are not cruel and heartless after all, just stupid (like you said)  and pretty much devoid of imagination.  they're also scared of being found iout as some sort of weido and consquently losing all their friends. Pointing the finger at the weirdo is a means of deflecting suspicion from themselves. I find it  helps take the sting away  if you understand that . and if you  understand that you're stonger than they are, because you're managing to get by without any of those hurtful defense mechanisms.

When i was a kid, i managed to turn a number of bullies into friends. just by underming that shit, and confronting them . I recall one in particular bursting into floods of tears when I told her ecact;y how she was makimg me feel.  Some kids-just a few-are really spiteful . but I'd correct;y guessed (phew!) that she wasn't the vicious  sort,  just dim. And then, a few years later, i realised that it was more than just dimness getting in the way, it was my own impassivity.  That was when a whole bunch of grade-A , goody-goody form-prefect types  started bullying me, and kept it up  remorsely , day after day, week after week for just so long as i kept a very tight reign on my near-irrestitable impulse to smash their faces in and limited myself to wondering where the heck they were coming from?

Eventually, i gave up trying to figure it out, and decided to just give in to the impulse and see what happened next.   What happened next was - to my immense astinishment- they all cheered,  clapped me on the back, welcomed me to the human race, and apologised for tormenting me. Then they explained that I was so impassive that they couldn't figure out if I had human feelings, and  suspected that i didn't have feelings.  Seiously.  It was as if they'd been reading far too much pulp science fiction (though that was actually my thing, not theirs)  with far too much credulity. and thought i I might been replicated by aliens, or turned into a Stepford Wife or something like that  :laugh:

Then the girl that  I'd attacked and I  were  sent to Head's study to explain ourselves , and sufferered a mild ticking off from the mysified head, who somehow couldn't reconcile out identical stories with each other  :LOL:  and then we collapsed in gales of laughter  the moment we got outside her door.  And they were all really  nice to me ever after.

They say spazzes can't empathise, don't they? Well, maybe some of us cant , but that looks to me like another major piece of NT projection.  Seems to me that What they're really talking about is the ability to read, and supply an appropriate response to a bunch of formalised social signals, not a scrap of mind-reading,  logical analysis nor actual empathy   involved . Take away the signals and that  so-called ""empathy" totally malfunctions  and presents as cruelty instead.  *sigh*
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 04:12:26 AM by Walkie »

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #15992 on: September 24, 2020, 05:12:26 PM »
Had a nail that was sticking out of part of wall that I had to go through catch me right in the fucking nipple  :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #15993 on: September 24, 2020, 06:34:35 PM »
Had a nail that was sticking out of part of wall that I had to go through catch me right in the fucking nipple  :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck:

:needpics:
:gopher:

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #15994 on: September 24, 2020, 10:16:04 PM »
I really need to lose weight....

Also I have a fucking cricket in my room!!!!

Damn you!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #15995 on: September 25, 2020, 06:00:41 AM »
Posted my quick bitch in the wrong thread. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #15996 on: September 25, 2020, 09:01:40 AM »
People who can't seem to understand the concept of overload after having it clearly explained to them, because it doesn't fit the intuition of their personal experience with the world.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #15997 on: September 25, 2020, 11:32:31 AM »
^I tried explaining it with the spoon theory the last time I had to. Went surprisingly well.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #15998 on: September 25, 2020, 12:06:38 PM »
There are easier ways to get a piercing..... ;)

(are you okay???)
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #15999 on: September 25, 2020, 12:07:46 PM »
^I tried explaining it with the spoon theory the last time I had to. Went surprisingly well.
I've used the spoon theory as an explanation for years. Then I switched spoons to cell phone batteries and the need to charge them, for the younger set because it resonated more than spoons. :laugh:
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #16000 on: September 25, 2020, 01:50:22 PM »
spoons resonate more tunefully  than cell phone batteries if you can find the right harmonic frequency   :autism:

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #16001 on: September 25, 2020, 03:38:35 PM »
Got my son's phone screen repaired - cost £109.  He's had it back for two days and smashed it again.
Ever got that feeling that you're trying to teach a dog a card trick?

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #16002 on: September 25, 2020, 04:46:58 PM »
Day home lady asked to close early on only a few hours notice today. When I agreed, she then gave a long winded explanation about how she was going on a spontaneous trip away this weekend and didn't want to drive in the dark.

Fuck you, lady. I'm on my own, there is zero chance of going away for the weekend and I count every minute of alone time.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #16003 on: September 25, 2020, 07:07:23 PM »
Got my son's phone screen repaired - cost £109.  He's had it back for two days and smashed it again.
This is why I make my daughter use Otterbox for her phone. And also, why I have to use it for myself because I'm not much better :laugh:
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline Lord of the Ales

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Will work for beer
    • Last.fm thingy
« Reply #16004 on: September 25, 2020, 08:14:57 PM »
This is why I make my daughter use Otterbox for her phone. And also, why I have to use it for myself because I'm not much better :laugh:

I miss Nokia 3310s. The fuckers were indestructible.
arsebiscuits!

Retired despot, landlord and shitstirrer :deadhorse: