Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 235642 times)

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #15495 on: May 26, 2020, 08:20:45 AM »
Yeah that's got red flag written all over it.

I know. He walked right up to the front of my car (I reversed in to my spot) and I just sat there for a second or two in my seat waiting for him to go away before I just said "Thanks. Can you get off our property now?" He complied without a word.

I didn't bother telling anyone about it, but definitely checked for face plant marks on my car windows when I finished work.
Glad he complied so easily. Some dudes are so wrapped up in their privilege they don't see how this kind of stuff is a hard no and can scare the shit out of women.
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #15496 on: May 26, 2020, 02:54:18 PM »
^Creepy.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #15497 on: May 29, 2020, 01:10:34 AM »
Tripped yesterday and hurt my hand.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #15498 on: May 29, 2020, 09:46:10 AM »
I stayed up too late last night and it's my own fault and I don't regret it because I was working on an important project, but now I'm tired and I have an utterly mind-numbing task to do at work.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Lord of the Ales

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Will work for beer
    • Last.fm thingy
« Reply #15499 on: May 29, 2020, 04:52:30 PM »
I really want some decent weed/hash. All there is here is that awful grown-in-rented-houses-by-terrified-vietnamese-teenagers shite skunk, I remember when burning cannabis smelt appetising, a nice funky, resinous, herbal smell. Every street on my estate has at least one skunk farm, and the knobhead next door pollutes our house with the shit 24/7. This stuff smells like burning dog shit, I don't know how they can stand to smoke it. :puke:
arsebiscuits!

Retired despot, landlord and shitstirrer :deadhorse:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #15500 on: May 31, 2020, 01:16:16 AM »
Not a good morning, joint-wise.

(Not that kind of joints, Dunc.)

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #15501 on: June 01, 2020, 10:43:50 AM »
Looking at the latest deaths per capita numbers. WTF is wrong with Sweden? Just for once, why can't we do what the rest of the world do and accept that we fucking don't know better than every other country in the world? I mean, sure, some have bad luck and an overwhelmed healtcare system, but they're still bending the curve and we aren't.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #15502 on: June 01, 2020, 07:42:06 PM »
I miss the days when I had an iron stomach now it seems any little thing can lead to indigestion
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #15503 on: June 01, 2020, 10:20:10 PM »
I miss the days when I had an iron stomach now it seems any little thing can lead to indigestion
I have the same problem. It's horrible when I wake up in the night with it. But it's improved since I've been taking esomeprazole (Nexium) every second day. I don't like the idea of taking even more meds but I'd rather take it than feel like I'm going to breathe fire all the time.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #15504 on: June 02, 2020, 06:19:00 PM »
The pollen count is rather high today :zombiefuck:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #15505 on: June 02, 2020, 06:51:05 PM »
Looking at the latest deaths per capita numbers. WTF is wrong with Sweden? Just for once, why can't we do what the rest of the world do and accept that we fucking don't know better than every other country in the world? I mean, sure, some have bad luck and an overwhelmed healtcare system, but they're still bending the curve and we aren't.

In a way it's good that Sweden went down the path that it did, if every country took the same approach then we wouldn't know what the outcome of the Swedish approach would have been for the rest of us.

At the same time it obviously sucks to be in the middle of that. I have a feeling that COVID-19 will return with a vengeance in late Fall/Autumn and it will be interesting to see how Sweden holds up in that event. Many countries that have taken the lockdown approach will literally not be able to go through another round of that.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #15506 on: June 02, 2020, 07:06:27 PM »

In a way it's good that Sweden went down the path that it did, if every country took the same approach then we wouldn't know what the outcome of the Swedish approach would have been for the rest of us.

At the same time it obviously sucks to be in the middle of that. I have a feeling that COVID-19 will return with a vengeance in late Fall/Autumn and it will be interesting to see how Sweden holds up in that event. Many countries that have taken the lockdown approach will literally not be able to go through another round of that.

Most people don't seem to mention the Native American Reservations in the states going through this... they're getting help from the outside like my home state (Illinois) is... other states are following that route... because Trump is basically saying to the Governors, "Defend yourselves with this..."

-_-  :finger:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #15507 on: June 03, 2020, 02:55:03 AM »

It worries me that we might not be prepared for the second wave. There's not been a strict lockdown here but people are sick of voluntarily keeping away from each other, restaurants, shops, and so on, and with warmer weather they also seem to care less.

The cases are increasing around where I live, and it's never been a better idea to self-isolate than now.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #15508 on: June 03, 2020, 06:08:10 AM »
I'm thinking it will hit by August
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #15509 on: June 03, 2020, 07:49:33 AM »
If that's the case then it will never have time to go away first. :GA:

- Albert Einstein