Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 230764 times)

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #14595 on: December 06, 2018, 12:28:49 AM »
How I  feel about dead babies and schoolkids?

It all depends, really, on how they are cooked and when  I  last ate.

DD-not like they could have done SHIT to harm the dog. What do you think a load of anti-gun snowflakes are going to do about it? draw their piece and cap your dog? while you're busy blowing the tires out of their car for being an unprovoked prick sniffer?

Bunch of bleeding heart precious little  wankers who go round being violent to people in the name of throwing crude missiles at them because they hate guns......is it just me who noticed that, that they launched projectiles towards somebody, to try and force them to curse the owners and ownership of firearms...its just  little ironic, is it not?

What next? back alley knife-men against mugging movement? the catholic priest's anti-paedophiilia league? 

If those cardboard-for-brains prize  pillocks in that car were so anti-violence, then they shouldn't invite getting their head kicked in for being a complete and utter tosser  should they?

About as smart and as appropriate as jimmy saville orchestrating protest marches outside 10 downing st. demanding increased judicial penalties for molesting children. Whilst reading the latest issue from his subscription to 'the daily nonce', ogling the page 3yo.   
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #14596 on: December 06, 2018, 02:34:12 AM »
How I  feel about dead babies and schoolkids?

It all depends, really, on how they are cooked and when  I  last ate.

DD-not like they could have done SHIT to harm the dog. What do you think a load of anti-gun snowflakes are going to do about it? draw their piece and cap your dog? while you're busy blowing the tires out of their car for being an unprovoked prick sniffer?

Bunch of bleeding heart precious little  wankers who go round being violent to people in the name of throwing crude missiles at them because they hate guns......is it just me who noticed that, that they launched projectiles towards somebody, to try and force them to curse the owners and ownership of firearms...its just  little ironic, is it not?

What next? back alley knife-men against mugging movement? the catholic priest's anti-paedophiilia league? 

If those cardboard-for-brains prize  pillocks in that car were so anti-violence, then they shouldn't invite getting their head kicked in for being a complete and utter tosser  should they?

About as smart and as appropriate as jimmy saville orchestrating protest marches outside 10 downing st. demanding increased judicial penalties for molesting children. Whilst reading the latest issue from his subscription to 'the daily nonce', ogling the page 3yo.

You bring up some interesting points, but I would almost never aim at tires.

If I emptied the tube magazine of my shotgun of all five shells, at the range they where were yelling at me, I could have easily killed all four boys in the car in less than five seconds. Double aught buck shot is technically .33 caliber and my magnum rounds would send nine of those out with each shot at over thirteen hundred feet per second. No car metal would stop this. They were ten yards from me yelling at me and even a couple of these shot in the center torso of human could be devastating. Upper torso or head would be almost impossible to survive even at thirty or more yards away.

Only in a life threatening situation where I was about to die would I unleash that kind of power against another human being. I did not consider a pop launched from a car to be all that threatening.

As far as protecting the dog, my worries would be centered around him becoming panicky due to the heightened commotion and my losing control over his leash, resulting in some harm to him from another car.

You are right about some of the irony. Why would anyone but the most overly entitled moron think that attacking someone clearly set up to destroy you would be a good idea?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14597 on: December 06, 2018, 05:01:00 AM »
I am not sure I know who you are talking about, sorry. So damn many John Macleans in google. Even the WIKI disambiguation page is so full as to seem ridiculous.

Most of these "accusations" have been overused to the point they no longer have impacting meanings.

Call me a racist because I ask what your heritage is in a mild conversational attempt - fuck off. I do not care if that is how you feel.
I think it is very interesting to know a bit about the people in your life and heritage is just a bit of interest, nothing more.

I am racist for noticing a heritage of Asian or African, but those condemning me for looking as if my heritage was northern European, then assuming I am racist,  but those with such assumptions are not so racist?
Fuck off, racist bastards!

This John Maclean

I like her. Not attracted at all - too Brit looking for my taste on first glance. But I can not see anything she said that was racist at all.

When I was photographing soldiers at the now closed fort, I had women - sometimes even black women - who would take a bit of their "night time camo stick" and somehow cleverly mix it with their regular make up so that their "look" would match the outfit they were required to wear on a daily basis.

It took me about three tries to realize that there was no way to correct the color for these women while I was printing their proofs to realize that there was squirrel in the pie (as we sometimes say to mean that shit is going on that you do not know about). I mean you use the whites of the eyes and the center of the pupils to determine how to set the maximums and define the first contrast balance for your printing apparatus and associated chemical processes.
Generally finding a pure black and a pure (white is always negotiable - teeth, not so good of a standard, since they are never white, but people who insist on pure white teeth seem to not care about blue whites in their eyes. You have to add blue to the entire scheme to make yellow teeth appear white. How to make the rest of the image appear blue neutral is another challenge) white is a way toward a nice looking picture after the printing process.

But green is trouble and these people wore green every day.
Many of the black women I photographed put even more green into their make up to help offset the naturally occurring red in their skin type.

Fucking easy to resolve, once I knew what was happening.

Enough about make up.

I honestly see no reason to ban her for any reason, let alone racism

Plot twist - John prefers a male pronoun and doesn't identify as transgender (or anything for that matter). He just likes looking feminine.

People thought he was kinda racist to begin with because he complains how there aren't enough cosmetics tailored for super pale people like him.
Meanwhile ignoring the fact that people on the opposite end of the skin colour spectrum experience the exact same predicament.

Online renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14598 on: December 06, 2018, 06:40:13 AM »
I love John's accent. If I had it, I wouldn't shut up!
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14599 on: December 06, 2018, 07:35:57 AM »
I am not sure I know who you are talking about, sorry. So damn many John Macleans in google. Even the WIKI disambiguation page is so full as to seem ridiculous.

Most of these "accusations" have been overused to the point they no longer have impacting meanings.

Call me a racist because I ask what your heritage is in a mild conversational attempt - fuck off. I do not care if that is how you feel.
I think it is very interesting to know a bit about the people in your life and heritage is just a bit of interest, nothing more.

I am racist for noticing a heritage of Asian or African, but those condemning me for looking as if my heritage was northern European, then assuming I am racist,  but those with such assumptions are not so racist?
Fuck off, racist bastards!

This John Maclean

I like her. Not attracted at all - too Brit looking for my taste on first glance. But I can not see anything she said that was racist at all.

When I was photographing soldiers at the now closed fort, I had women - sometimes even black women - who would take a bit of their "night time camo stick" and somehow cleverly mix it with their regular make up so that their "look" would match the outfit they were required to wear on a daily basis.

It took me about three tries to realize that there was no way to correct the color for these women while I was printing their proofs to realize that there was squirrel in the pie (as we sometimes say to mean that shit is going on that you do not know about). I mean you use the whites of the eyes and the center of the pupils to determine how to set the maximums and define the first contrast balance for your printing apparatus and associated chemical processes.
Generally finding a pure black and a pure (white is always negotiable - teeth, not so good of a standard, since they are never white, but people who insist on pure white teeth seem to not care about blue whites in their eyes. You have to add blue to the entire scheme to make yellow teeth appear white. How to make the rest of the image appear blue neutral is another challenge) white is a way toward a nice looking picture after the printing process.

But green is trouble and these people wore green every day.
Many of the black women I photographed put even more green into their make up to help offset the naturally occurring red in their skin type.

Fucking easy to resolve, once I knew what was happening.

Enough about make up.

I honestly see no reason to ban her for any reason, let alone racism

Plot twist - John prefers a male pronoun and doesn't identify as transgender (or anything for that matter). He just likes looking feminine.

People thought he was kinda racist to begin with because he complains how there aren't enough cosmetics tailored for super pale people like him.
Meanwhile ignoring the fact that people on the opposite end of the skin colour spectrum experience the exact same predicament.

Oops, sorry.

Yeah, I get it. now.
I worked as a photographer for a few years and I, as a man, never really gave this problem much thought, fully expecting to NOT EVER have to deal with make up for any of my subjects, most especially the female ones. It was not until my best friend, who happened to be black and a great photographer, started to clue me up about this issue. I basically told him he was full of shit. I walk down the aisle in a big store and there are ten thousand different colors of make up stuff to choose from. Obviously, something for everyone, right?

Anyway, I began to take more notice of the fact that most people did not even have a clue as to what to do with that thousand dollar bag of stuff they have spent a year collecting and that half of the people were not using what they had correctly.
After he convinced me that we should both take a course in "Enhancement" at a local beauty college, I came to see that the issue actually exists, on both ends of the spectrum of skin colors.
And it was not just the fact that there were only three colors of foundation back then, either.
People did not know how to use that stuff they bought. Their moms taught them to outline their eyes and lips, but their moms had no clue either.

I have not used this knowledge for many years, but I often see a person and think, "Oh I could help her so much."  But, then who would take my suggestions seriously, unless they were paying me to point a camera at them?

« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 07:37:46 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14600 on: December 06, 2018, 12:44:23 PM »
My eyes are red, tired and stinging like fuck. This is for me getting up at stupid o'clock to catch an early flight. I'm going to get a hotel room next time.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14601 on: December 06, 2018, 04:21:50 PM »
My eyes are red, tired and stinging like fuck. This is for me getting up at stupid o'clock to catch an early flight. I'm going to get a hotel room next time.

:hug:

THis one is for you :beer:
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #14602 on: December 06, 2018, 06:57:31 PM »
Mincing effeminate nancy boy or not, 'racist' for complaining  about foundation not being easy to find for someone with their own shade of pale skin?

If that is racist, then only inside the heads of those filthy pieces of dog shit who live, breathe, eat, piss and shit being mortally offended and whining about it, trying to get other people in deep shit in their lives and workplaces due to the scummy little snowflake filth taking offense in the way they so adore, on behalf of somebody else, who, being a normal human being, or else being neurotypical at least, has either no awareness  of the 'issue' in the head of the snowflake POS, or if they are, don't give a flying fuck.

'people' like that, need their wagging  tongues slitting and their lips cutting off.

They need rounding up, dropping  off on a desert island in the middle of nowhere, and then a cobalt-salted neutron bomb dropped on the place. And left to die horribly of radiation sickness.

As for foundation for pale people, there are pure white ones, that people like marilyn manson, me and other gothy metaller types wear. I'm not pale, I'm casper the fuckin' ghost. And I can  still find pure ghostly white ones to use for that with the black lip and  eye makeup.

Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #14603 on: December 06, 2018, 08:53:05 PM »
I have been working too much lately
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14604 on: December 07, 2018, 07:37:21 AM »
Going along with this "take responsibility for your own protection"  theme;  in local news this morning, there was a scumbag robbing people in a drive through last night.
Apparently, he pointed a gun at the driver and demanded wallets while patrons waited in line. He had five wallets in his possession when he was captured.
How was he captured?

One driver said, "No," pulled his own gun and shot the bastard twice. Police found him a couple of blocks away bleeding as he should have been.

Personal responsibility!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14605 on: December 07, 2018, 12:08:45 PM »
It should be a punishable offence to use your phone in speaker mode on board a train.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14606 on: December 07, 2018, 12:15:03 PM »

... or anywhere in public.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14607 on: December 07, 2018, 12:17:33 PM »

... or anywhere in public.

Also, it should be legal to run over those that stare at their mobile screens rather than where they're going in public spaces.

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14608 on: December 07, 2018, 12:31:52 PM »
:CanofWorms: :CanofWorms:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14609 on: December 07, 2018, 03:45:27 PM »
They piss me off, every time. They don't even look up, most of them, which is a really stupid strategy on a busy street.

- Albert Einstein