Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 231844 times)

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #14130 on: June 23, 2018, 08:46:39 AM »
Today was one of those crappy days where a whole lot of little things go wrong.

:hug:

Days like that usually start with one thing for me...then it's like a snowball rolling downhill.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #14131 on: June 23, 2018, 12:11:31 PM »
Jack-at  very first, sure. That is because I am willing to give somebody the opportunity, as long as its not a circumstance where they are absolutely guilty of something without a doubt, to prove themselves not to be guilty. Thats an ideal I hold pretty dearly, given I've been falsely accused of some pretty bad things (by the pork, and later, they either failed to get a conviction, or it came out they had just maliciously cooked up something to get a warrant on false pretenses, that there was no conceivable means, no matter how unlikely, for the excuses to be based on fact (I.e such as say, one cannot have done something at a place, at  a given time, when there are reliable witnesses to say you were at home, all day, when such event was said to have taken place [when in fact the event itself, was a concocted story on their part, not only had I not been there or done that, but to the best of my knowledge, after putting some feelers out, it had never even taken place, by the hand of any man]

But, given the fact he constantly rants about battered autistic babies, waving his 'big giant willy' in peoples faces (yeah, right. I'd bet the flagella on cilliate microorganisms would look like the main cannon on a tank, were the two side by side, and thats without a microscope. The way this fuckwit acts, he probably has not a micropenis, but something which if made in a lab, would require ion beam epitaxy to fabricate), shitting on people, etc. etc. etc.

I think, by now, he has proven himself to be a troll. All that bollocks about killing himself..I figure its either bollocks, or if true, his nanopenis didn't come with a couple of molecules of buckminsterfullerene to the sides.

So, either way, he can go autodarwinate, its one less onanist demagogue wasting food on the face of the earth. The only conceivably useful potential he has, or will ever have, is when he becomes worm food, and the worms shit him out as fertilizer and oxygenate the earth upon which crops may grow. Otherwise he is about as much use as tits on a man.

Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14132 on: June 23, 2018, 02:17:40 PM »
OF COURSE he is a troll.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #14133 on: June 23, 2018, 03:59:03 PM »

Nah, I know I'm not a troll. I just play neuro linguistic games with people using text on a screen. Not my fault people get hurt, they are not my feelings that I have to live with after all.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #14134 on: June 23, 2018, 04:41:17 PM »
Jack-at  very first, sure. That is because I am willing to give somebody the opportunity, as long as its not a circumstance where they are absolutely guilty of something without a doubt, to prove themselves not to be guilty.
The way I see it, it happened exactly like I said it happened. Go read yourself for yourself. http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,24734.0.html Though this isn't even about that. Kick the shit out of him everyday if you want; you've been doing it for months and I haven't said a word about it. This is about me. It's about me trying to have a conversation with someone and you jumping into it to kick the shit out of them and tell me how to treat them. If you wanted my attention, you have it.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14135 on: June 23, 2018, 04:48:22 PM »
It was a suggestion as to best practice, not an order.

One way or another, regardless of motive (and I would think most here would back me up here that pencildick is indeed a troll), he HAS behaved like a fuckwit.

Now, what else can you call repeatedly vomiting up verbal diarrhea about battering autistic babies deserving it, shit on this, shit on that, waving his 'huge great willy' over people, blah blah blah go kill yourself or whatever to stop yourself suffering from teh bawwwtism'

One comment, I could blow off, a few now and then taking the piss, plenty of us do it, but NOT to the extent of with barely any exceptions, constantly spewing shit out of his ears.

If it walks like a duck, has webbed feet, wings, feathers and goes 'quack', its probably a duck. He IS persistent, unusually so for a troll, and too stupid to realize he is even being kicked. But he is a troll, and, beyond argument being possible, he IS a knobend with the charisma of a rotting stoat carcass floating in a chemical toilet at a food poisoning convention.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #14136 on: June 23, 2018, 05:13:23 PM »
In case you haven't figured it out, I'm not looking for you to defend your actions. I'm telling you I'm not interested in you trying to include me in whatever you want to call what you're doing with him.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #14137 on: June 23, 2018, 05:20:28 PM »
OF COURSE he is a troll.
An effective one.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #14138 on: June 23, 2018, 05:29:01 PM »
I just play neuro linguistic games with people using text on a screen.
Did you copy/paste that from a definition of trolling somewhere? :laugh:

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #14139 on: June 23, 2018, 06:21:37 PM »

No. Real trolls are far more callous than I am about who they target. It's a communication style I've adopted to bait out a specific group of haters that have no remorse in the shit they chose to turn themselves into.

Having been a victim of autism, I decided to turn the tables on it and learn the hurtful ways that of a predator. My gifts are not for you to taint with yourselves. Only I am allowed to be me.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14140 on: June 23, 2018, 09:25:20 PM »
I've no intention of attempting to force you either, jack.

And for once in his miserable NT existence, he actually got it sort of right. Only a little bit, his second and third word, although thats three more than his previous record. 'Real trolls..', well damned if the little worm didn't actually manage to utter two correct words, AND string them together in the right order. He isn't even a real troll. Far too piss ignorant and pathetic in his attempts. Well, pathetic in general really.

As for my perspective on 'turn myself into', I didn't turn myself autistic, if I hadn't been born with it, I sure as hell would if I could. Only things I've turned myself into in any way, aside from manner of dress, etc. are a chemist, botanist, mycologist and a bunch of other things that often as not end in 'ologist' :P

Remorse, for being autistic? that isn't even contemptible, coming from you, it isn't even stupid enough to laugh at, it is just nonsense for the sake of nonsense. Not that you are going to find too many who'd expect anything else.

And only you are ALLOWED to be you? you might just find that you are expending effort disavowing the idea, to a nonexistent crowd.  a wouldbe you? we do have a couldbe, but she doesn't count, she is one of us, and we are all happy about that *squeezes teh couldbe*

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #14141 on: June 23, 2018, 09:36:34 PM »
You do project an awful lot of yourself as shit... I mean just look at you and yourself you're trying to defend. I'm glad you're some cripple living in a hole. No one wants you, not even you. Deal with it. Hobo

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14142 on: June 24, 2018, 12:37:23 AM »
OF COURSE he is a troll.
An effective one.

Yes, he manages to push a lot of buttons here. It's quite entertaining at times.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #14143 on: June 24, 2018, 01:16:53 AM »
It's a communication style I've adopted to bait out a specific group of haters that have no remorse in the shit they chose to turn themselves into.
That's interesting but seems very limiting. The communication style I've adopted is to have confidence in what I say but can't truly know. Part of my role is as an information provider, and while I can be certain the abstraction I've create is correct for the meaning, I'm not the source of the meaning, even though I'm the source sought for both.

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #14144 on: June 24, 2018, 02:48:45 AM »
I began obfuscating a few years ago when I realised how vulnerable I was to others because of this autistic disorder. The anxiety that I get attacked because of it has been quite evident from the beginning of time. So instead of slipping back into depression, I now hunt out those that defend this condition as a gift. I'd rather not be ganked because someone gimped me for life. I'd rather enjoy my life thanks. Or be euthanised.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 02:53:39 AM by mdagli1 »