Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 230824 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #12405 on: January 10, 2017, 01:50:29 PM »
It's illegal to get my sister de-barked.

:lol1:  Likewise my boss.  Pity.
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #12406 on: January 10, 2017, 03:19:36 PM »
Didn't sleep well last night
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #12407 on: January 10, 2017, 04:53:56 PM »
It's illegal to get my sister de-barked.
:laugh:

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #12408 on: January 11, 2017, 04:46:07 AM »
I wanted to slap my father in the chops earlier. Well almost just now. Telling me to fucking wake up and get out of  'his' chair. When he was sitting at the computer, using it. I'd been up late with little hope of sleeping, so I broke out the labware and started tinkering with one of my projects. Then eventually when all that was to be done was turn a bottle of solvent/H2O fraction containing my (I hope) project or, having obtained the first seed crystals of said project, try go for drying the solvent, evaporating much of it, then crashing the project in question out of solution with something like HCl gas in ice cold ether (thought acetone at first, then remembered what chloroacetone is like and something in the back of my head, a little voice telling me that I remember something about elemental chlorine gas itself not being required, and that HCl could be bubbled through acetone to prepare chloroacetone. Which is really not something enjoyable to work with even if it would have served my purpose. Couldn't be fucked, and did not want at all to start having to work on a fresh batch of diethyl ether using my last amount of lab ethanol, and dripping it slowly and then distilling it off from concentrated (98-99%) sulfuric acid at give or take a few degrees, somewhere around 115-120 'C, condensing the ether with an efficient double condenser setup, a dimroth first then something like an alihnn and ice-salt-acetone water mixture sent via a recirculating pump setup through the coils of the dimroth, and if my smaller secondary compressor would manage it, and I don't know, through the alihnn, but if not, then using an air compressor that originally was, I am told, part of some kind of hospital respirator, CPAP machine or something like that. Portable, compact, a bit less than a foot in diameter with a handle on top, switch and output hose barb on the front. A little noisy but not too bad and quite efficient. Someone handed it in at a pet store, as a candidate for an aquarium pump but it puts out too much vibration for fish and so, by complete chance and good fortune my going into that particular store when I had need of lots of different sizes and lengths of flexible plastic tubing for condensers, gas generators and the like, I was more or less given it as a christmas present by the owner of the pet store, for just the few pounds he'd given the person who turned it over to them, so he recouped his loss, since, as he saw me testing the ends of plastic tubing to see what would go on my Dimroth condenser, a liebig, and a distillation adapter, he realized the vibration was most unlikely to be a problem, and that chances were, it wouldn't ever SEE a fish in its operating lifetime that didn't come wrapped in paper, covered in batter and deep fried, with chips.

Fiver, still need to get either a few more modest sized powerful compact compressors, otherwise unlikely to turn up cheap from that store again, was a one off, or a manifold that I can attach multiple outlets to the primary output and run multiple recirculating coolant feeds.

Anyhow I'd ended up falling asleep with my project sitting there, solvent doing its solvating thing, in a sealed bottle, eventually, after taking a sleeping pill; after which I was so tired I fell asleep, after the heminevrin and noradrenaline release inhibitors did their work with my goggles still on and face shield still on my head, sat on the couch. Like fuck do I want the old fucking git yapping at my heels telling me to wake up. He can sit on the fucking sofa for fucks sake, or if he wanted to be asleep, not have got out of his fucking bed. It should have been obvious I was bloody well tired if I fall asleep still wearing goggles and a fold-down blast shield and my e-cig still in my damned hand. That and theres nothing to eat in the house and I'm hungry. I thought there was some food left and there isn't. All there is, is a half full pack of some kind of haribo gummy jelly banana flavoured bear things, which I'm eating for want of anything else, two unopened bags of liquorice hard gums, one old, now rock hard part of a chocolate cookie, some cinder toffee, bonfire toffee lollies in my candy bag and a cake bar I just found again in my candy bag and wolfed down in two hurried snaps. Plus a couple of trays left of the liquorice toffee  I bought a couple of weeks ago online, and is so hard I just had to break a piece off by putting it in one of the vices and slamming it with the handle end of a hex wrench. Going to nibble on some of that, since it should keep me going for a while, while I make the one remaining pot noodle (chicken and mushroom if you must know, with the sweetcorn bits picked out while still dry and a splash of worcestershire sauce and dark soy sauce. But that won't keep me going for long. All I can hope is that old fucking git is as hungry as I am and goes shopping.

And oh, I just remembered, I THINK there is likely to be bread, that he gets often, and if I'm lucky  either some marmite or peanut butter to put on it. I could just take a spoon to the jar of peanut butter right now and eat the entire lot.

And the NHS are hassling me, claiming I submitted a false claim for a prepayment script certificate. I didn't. At the date they claim I did, I COULDN'T have done so, because I had to send someone to collect my meds for me as I'd hurt my foot badly and couldn't walk. I hope my morning dose of morphine makes me feel less hungry. But it'll make me crave a rollup (no, just nicotine from an e-cig alone doesn't fill the hole) and if I had money enough for smokes I'd be buying something to eat with it.

**a 'whump-crackle' kind of noise emanates from the vicinity of the vice, and que toffee shards being hoovered up**

At least I could be optimistic about it being really good toffee, I like the hard, brittle kind that lasts ages, and rather than being bendable, shatters with a conchoidal fracture,  like flint, or thick glass, quartz etc. do when hit with sufficient force to break them. Munching a piece of that whilst I go make that pot noodle.

Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12409 on: January 11, 2017, 07:42:53 AM »
Could almost make up another cat with the amount of fur deposited on my new black bedspread.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #12410 on: January 11, 2017, 10:53:11 AM »
Could almost make up another cat with the amount of fur deposited on my new black bedspread.

Amazing isn't it? I wonder how mine aren't bald some days.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #12411 on: January 11, 2017, 12:46:53 PM »

Awwwww
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
« Reply #12412 on: January 17, 2017, 12:16:03 PM »
I'm putting this in here because I can't on that other forum cos this person is too big headed.

Said person I met IRL a few years ago who rubbed me up the wrong way - he's still just as judgemental as he was before, and that's why I couldn't stand him. I notice he would still mock someone if others on the board were to do it, but then stop if someone like me disagrees with it...all in order for him to look good. Note that I hate people like this. He doesn't show his judgemental side on there...but to have the audacity to say I judged him harshly IRL is just...

I mean, he was highly dismissive of these different pop stars who were dressed, gyrating and whathaveyou, as they do in music videos...heck, as they all do. Saying stuff and pointing at them like, "Look at her, she's just doing it for attention" in a dismissive tone. That, and the aspie girl who liked him at the time he described, "Oh, she's bigger than me" in again, a dismissive tone. He called her attention-seeking too and described her as ugly, though he didn't use that word AFAIR.

He was fat himself, and oh Lord dread the thought that he could possibly go out with a woman bigger than him. He hasn't learned a God-damned thing. He's no looker himself, just a fat man hugely judging women not to be good enough for him. I remember now why I couldn't stand him.

Oh yeh, I haven't told him this either: It is a mahoosive turn-off when you don't reply for a few hours and then you get a text back treating you like a naughty little girl, acting like your father and telling you they're going to "nip that behaviour in the bud". And it's laughable when they're "rejecting" you by saying it's a sunny day outside and that you don't get the pleasure to talk to someone like *ehem*, Him, anymore.
:dog:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #12413 on: January 18, 2017, 01:18:52 AM »
It's morning. >:(
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12414 on: January 18, 2017, 03:08:29 AM »
Hey rensteh :)

I don't shed, and I've just recently got all nicely clean shaven, lost most of any wolf-eyness, I'd be happy to come curl up at the bottom of that black bed spread (black too, I love  your taste) and snuggle up around your ankles to keep your toes warm at night.

And just let me watch that stare from your eyes down through those rather neat looking (I know they are functional, but they do look great on you too ren) and I'll purr too:)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12415 on: January 18, 2017, 07:13:35 AM »
Heheh, I have different glasses now, maybe I should post an up-to-date pic. The lenses are more blue this time around. I'm really sensitive to yellow light.

My quick bitch is that tea tree oil has made my skin all red and kind of itchy. I can easily not scratch but I want the redness to go away too.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12416 on: January 18, 2017, 11:14:00 AM »
*gently but firmly runs a comb up and down Ren:)*

Up to date pic? oh do. Don't tease me ^_^

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #12417 on: January 18, 2017, 03:41:47 PM »
Back ache
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #12418 on: January 18, 2017, 05:56:29 PM »
  Some of the most intriguing posts on the Reddit relationships forum are being deleted by their
   authors, and once that's done, they cannot be updated.  I want to know what happens next!  :mad:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #12419 on: January 19, 2017, 01:12:23 AM »
It's morning.  :grrr:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein