Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 235340 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #12285 on: December 21, 2016, 06:35:17 AM »
VK is short for a mildly left wing but really thorough newspaper. Still seen as one of the three most reliable newspapers here.

Hello Princess.

My bitch is that I am so slow in getting things done today. Procrastination has overtaken me.

I Googled.  VK is also a social-networking site.  Thank god I don't have kids to watch over.
  I'm really out of a lot of the loops.  It's a different world than the one I grew up in, dammit!   :oldman:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline WolFish

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #12286 on: December 22, 2016, 08:42:37 AM »
My bitch is that ibought a newcomputer to  arrive at my mothers house. the old one left home the new one doa. now on a tablet because my mothers apple laptop wont come out of sleep.
Mark Twain: “Never argue with a [troll], onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

#Dancewithgarygopher

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12287 on: December 22, 2016, 12:18:01 PM »
VK is short for a mildly left wing but really thorough newspaper. Still seen as one of the three most reliable newspapers here.

Hello Princess.

My bitch is that I am so slow in getting things done today. Procrastination has overtaken me.

I Googled.  VK is also a social-networking site.  Thank god I don't have kids to watch over.
  I'm really out of a lot of the loops.  It's a different world than the one I grew up in, dammit!   :oldman:

yep.  evidently quite a lot of eastern Europeans there.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #12288 on: December 22, 2016, 01:48:58 PM »
Hello there PR :)

And grey area, I was not attempting to get into your pants, as you put it.

Your a guy? took you for female going from the hair, but, so as no offense is caused, I was not attempting to get down you...is 'get into one's knickers' even the right phrase to USE for a guy...considering....

Well other than the julian clary (ewww) type of 'guy' that is :P

But whatever the hell is down there, you crack me up. I just have a similarly ofttimes dark sense of humor. That toaster thing. was that your own work, or a net repost?

And funnily enough....I just so happen to have a toaster that is otherwise destined to be recycled for the nichrome heating wire to build a new mag stir plate..and I'm sure I could find a shit or two who is in desperate requirement of bath-side toast-making facilities.

*lestat busily starts looking for some teflon grease*......
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Grey Area

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #12289 on: December 22, 2016, 02:21:38 PM »
I'm not offended by anyone making assumptions about my gender or underwear, or trying to get in my underwear. I just thought that since you are a heterosexual male I should probably give you fair warning that your manly charms would be better directed elsewhere.

The toaster was not my own work. Most of the pictures I'm posting have been on my hard drive for a while, and I can't remember where I found any of them. Probably either 4chan or late night typing words into Google Images.
There are no atheists when the toilet water is rising.
:GA:  :trollskull: 

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #12290 on: December 22, 2016, 02:38:21 PM »
I like the hair, either way. Not in a sexual way (although were you female, I'd reconsider of course haha), how long has it taken to get it that long? because I'm trying to do more or less the same thing myself.

And besides, theres already someone..sort of on here...who gives me the total hots. Although sadly a continent away, in NO, US, if I am not mistaken. Which is....a rather long walk. Especially in weather like we are having here now. (I always know when its going to be a real nasty cold night/day coming, because my messed up joints take it upon themselves to start proclaiming the fact. Loudly.) Too loudly. And the colder its going to get the louder they howl.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
« Reply #12291 on: December 22, 2016, 03:34:10 PM »
OK, so another meeting tomorrow. Going to repeat myself. Have avoided meetings for ages because I keep repeating the same things and nothing happens.

My question to you people: How do you break the patterns of other people and get noticed? Manipulative techniques welcome, even if via PM. You would be awesome to me, thanks.
:dog:

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #12292 on: December 22, 2016, 03:45:50 PM »
OK, so another meeting tomorrow. Going to repeat myself. Have avoided meetings for ages because I keep repeating the same things and nothing happens.

My question to you people: How do you break the patterns of other people and get noticed? Manipulative techniques welcome, even if via PM. You would be awesome to me, thanks.
Can't change other people. Ever heard that old quote about the definition of insanity? Stop repeating yourself. Say something different.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #12293 on: December 22, 2016, 04:29:19 PM »
Something different.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #12294 on: December 22, 2016, 04:29:54 PM »
Manipulative techniques welcome
Be prepared with the exact solutions you want to see, and focus on that. Give them clear simple orders for the solutions you need, but do it in the gentle form of I statements. I need you to... I think it's important for me to have... I feel things would be better if... (insert solution) Be brief and don't explain why unless they ask. Ask I statement questions. Is x a solution that's possible for me? What do I need to do to make x happen? Let them do the talking.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #12295 on: December 22, 2016, 05:14:01 PM »
What kind of meeting is it?
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #12296 on: December 22, 2016, 05:52:13 PM »
Something different.

Hey that's my line.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #12297 on: December 22, 2016, 08:46:51 PM »
Went over to the storage unit to start up my motorcycle, let it warm up and charge the battery.  :'(

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12298 on: December 22, 2016, 09:19:28 PM »
I like the hair, either way. Not in a sexual way (although were you female, I'd reconsider of course haha), how long has it taken to get it that long? because I'm trying to do more or less the same thing myself.

And besides, theres already someone..sort of on here...who gives me the total hots. Although sadly a continent away, in NO, US, if I am not mistaken. Which is....a rather long walk. Especially in weather like we are having here now. (I always know when its going to be a real nasty cold night/day coming, because my messed up joints take it upon themselves to start proclaiming the fact. Loudly.) Too loudly. And the colder its going to get the louder they howl.
Grey Area's avatar is from a tv show. The Young Ones?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #12299 on: December 22, 2016, 09:47:12 PM »

I'm just weird...it works for me.

I stopped trying to act and dress normal at around age 35 because people never saw me anyways. Now I can't get people to leave me alone when I want them to.