Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 217925 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #13920 on: March 19, 2018, 03:50:44 AM »
Something is wrong with my car. I just put some petrol in it (Vortex 98) and halfway home it started running rough. I hope it's not the injectors again because that's expensive to fix.

Also, I can smell cat poo in my room.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #13921 on: March 20, 2018, 01:21:01 AM »
Snow. >:(
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13922 on: March 21, 2018, 02:26:49 AM »
Had a nap and woke up sweating, horrible feeling.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #13923 on: March 23, 2018, 03:29:29 AM »
Acne all over my decolletage. Oh well none of my low cut tops fit anymore anyway...

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13924 on: March 23, 2018, 04:06:35 AM »
Acne all over my decolletage. Oh well none of my low cut tops fit anymore anyway...
:hug:
Tek'ma'tae

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13925 on: March 26, 2018, 07:45:55 PM »
Car parked across the road with a screaming baby/toddler woke me up and now I can't go back to sleep.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #13926 on: March 26, 2018, 09:31:35 PM »
*brings CQ a clorhexidine solution and Ren a mug of hot cocoa. Actually, now I think of it, leaves one for CQ too so as not to leave her out of the chocolaty goodness :) *

I can't seem to be tired atm either. And it seems like one of those times when my body just doesn't feel like it. Almost as if I had a sleep cycle. Only in reverse. A don't-sleep cycle that doesn't know where the fuck its at or meant to be. Because even after taking my antiseizure meds (a damn strong sedative-hypnotic, being its main use) and my morphine, oxy, plus breakthrough oxy on top of that, I'm still not in the least tired. Not wired, or overstimulated, but I could almost be, if I felt stimulated, it'd be overstimulated with no middle ground between, just a boolean argument, yes, or no. And no invoking any clever tricks involving quantum superposition states for my..err..???sleep cycle???  just 'yes or no' usually meaning 'err I can't decide but probably 'like fuck you will today, Lestat, like fuck you will' :autism:

I might, in a few hours, take a sleeping pill, or even two, if one doesn't do the trick, thankfully I have some rather heavy-duty no-go pills accessible if I decide making use of them is warranted. Although if I'm to do anything other than playing fallout-tactics all night then I just might do, if a less heavy handed option such as say, snorting the contents of a couple of oxy capsules fails still, to put me to sleep, or at least let me get to sleep.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #13927 on: March 26, 2018, 09:47:04 PM »
And another quick bitch.

Some other place online, dealing with a snot-nosed overprivileged, whiny little manchild bratty fuckweasel who is in DIRE need of a knuckle sandwich. Because he started a thread about more or less, slightly paraphrased 'talk about your local worthless pieces of homeless hobo trash', the 'talk about' being the paraphrased portion. And when questioned and taken to task, after I made the point about is it everybody different or unfortunate or both that you see fit to look down on from your grand high position in life, or am I too a worthless piece of shit? because I'm autistic. Not aspie. Autie, classic, Kanner's autistic, I rock, flap, spin around, so, am I a worthless piece of shit too?

Had the conceit not only to state that if HE were made homeless, then 'oh he'd just claim on the insurance and sell my land' making me smarter than the average hobo' and thus better than them, if he was made homeless, he'd be somehow special, and furthermore, I, we, are 'them spastic humans' and that I, personally 'will never amount to anything in life, thus making you a worthless piece of shit'.

Its not a troll either. But an established member. So I'm giving him what for on this. Gonna give this bastard the Kassiane treatment and leave him a miserable quivering emotional wreck. If his conceit actually allows for emotion to be present in any variety it is possible to damage. This spastic bites. And human? not if this cunt is. If he is, then I'm resigning my position as member of the species. Because I sure as shit won't share it with him. Even hypothetically speaking, since I most certainly am not doing so practically speaking, currently. This is the kind of somehow mistakenly accorded honorary primate that brings out the worst in me and makes me want to use a phrase in retort such as 'piece of NT fucking trash'. Because he certainly fulfills the individual clauses in said retort, if I were to make it, its the overall sentiment that is off. At least as a generality. This fuckup, its pretty much as accurate as one of those GPS+IR laser-guided air-to-surface smart missiles.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #13928 on: March 26, 2018, 11:14:12 PM »
Ugh. It's been snowing again. Will this never end?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #13929 on: March 27, 2018, 06:36:04 AM »

In a bizarre twist of circumstances it has somewhat cleared up. Maybe it was just a rash from some deodorant I used :dunno:

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #13930 on: March 27, 2018, 08:15:36 AM »
Who knows. Maybe I'm a miracle worker. The messiah and just haven't realized it yet.

Fiver to kiss my foot and see if crippled limbs miraculously heal. Buy a pair of arms or legs and get one arm or leg free :autism:

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13931 on: March 27, 2018, 10:57:50 PM »
In a bizarre twist of circumstances it has somewhat cleared up. Maybe it was just a rash from some deodorant I used :dunno:
Could be that the heat and humidity affected your skin.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #13932 on: March 29, 2018, 06:45:47 AM »
Going from a 10 vol bleach bath, to mixing 10 and 30 vol together and straight bleaching for 30 mins, to washing my hair multiple times with 30 vol mixed in the shampoo.
I have run out of Hi-Lift powder. All that lightened my hair by approximately 0 shade levels  :mad:

My hair is impervious to peroxide.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #13933 on: March 29, 2018, 07:58:40 AM »
 Next time go outside in the blazing sun, with the peroxide in your hair. :blonde:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #13934 on: March 29, 2018, 08:15:20 AM »
Fucking RSI.

- Albert Einstein