Educational

Author Topic: I got my wish!  (Read 3185 times)

Osensitive1

Re: I got my wish!
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2011, 05:13:07 PM »
I do think he is goofy looking, and have no idea how he gets the hot chicks he has got in the past. Maybe it's insecurity that makes him such an ass to women.

From what I have found out, he comes from a family with money and influence.  He sounds like he thinks he's entitled to do as he pleases and nobody should question him.   :nerdy: :wanker:
What did he say that sounds like he thinks this, or are you basing your conclusions on what you've heard about his family's status?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 05:17:49 PM by Jack »

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2011, 05:47:06 PM »
I do think he is goofy looking, and have no idea how he gets the hot chicks he has got in the past. Maybe it's insecurity that makes him such an ass to women.

From what I have found out, he comes from a family with money and influence.  He sounds like he thinks he's entitled to do as he pleases and nobody should question him.   :nerdy: :wanker:
What did he say that sounds like he thinks this, or are you basing your conclusions on what you've heard about his family's status?

Well considering how Alex has behaved in the past (with the removals of posts he didn't like and banning of members who said things he didn't like) , I'd think that's a fair conclusion to make about him IMO.

How his family are has probably just added to it , given the fact his dad is a lawyer would probably only give him the view that he could be invunerable as daddy will always bail him out.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Osensitive1

« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2011, 06:00:28 PM »

Well considering how Alex has behaved in the past (with the removals of posts he didn't like and banning of members who said things he didn't like) , I'd think that's a fair conclusion to make about him IMO.

How his family are has probably just added to it , given the fact his dad is a lawyer would probably only give him the view that he could be invunerable as daddy will always bail him out.
Maybe only stuck on the wording on this one. You seem to be saying he acts like he thinks he's entitled to do as he pleases and not be questioned based on his actions. Not really disagreeing here, as it's his site so he may very well be entitled and think such. As for his family, really can't make any comment. Maybe he feels shielded; maybe he feels pressure. Have never read him talk about his relationship with his parents, so couldn't even guess.

Psychophant

« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2011, 07:17:01 PM »

Maybe only stuck on the wording on this one. You seem to be saying he acts like he thinks he's entitled to do as he pleases and not be questioned based on his actions. Not really disagreeing here, as it's his site so he may very well be entitled and think such. As for his family, really can't make any comment. Maybe he feels shielded; maybe he feels pressure. Have never read him talk about his relationship with his parents, so couldn't even guess.

I understand why you questioned my post.  I try to be fair as well, my job as an emt demands I be impartial.  BUT, this has been a recurring theme over the places I have gone to on the internet.  This is my gut feeling and may be slanted as I have become "friends"  with people he has alienated.   Unless somebody comes up with evidence to contradict that feeling, it's one I feel is the best feeling and opinion that fits in regard to one, Alex Plank.    I'm seriously interested in and have studied psychology, especially with my own AS dx.  I'm not the best at wording things, so please tell me what your stuck on. 

Psychophant

« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2011, 07:18:02 PM »

Thats the impression I'm getting.

Osensitive1

« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2011, 07:24:29 PM »
I'm not the best at wording things, so please tell me what your stuck on. 
"He sounds like"

Psychophant

« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2011, 07:30:31 PM »
"He sounds like"

Well, thats the only way I can phrase it.   I tend to weigh my words before I post and I can't think of another way to put it.

Osensitive1

« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2011, 07:36:14 PM »
"He sounds like"

Well, thats the only way I can phrase it.   I tend to weigh my words before I post and I can't think of another way to put it.
No biggie. Likely just me. Sounds like makes me think, based on his words, acts like based on actions. Also wasn't sure if there was a connection between your two sentences, hence my question.

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2011, 08:15:01 PM »
You bet I will.

It's not over yet.
Why isn't it over and why would you contact him if you wanted to be banned?
Your thread's gone too. Are you planning to create a sockpuppet?

What else do you expect me to do? Hack his account? :autism:
Don't expect anything except maybe answers to the questions. Why isn't it over if you wanted to be banned?

The ban was awesome and made my day. But I still want answers from him just as you want answers from me.

By the way, who are you on WP?

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2011, 08:17:49 PM »

Some girls most likely see "high status" in him. Thus, the attraction.

Osensitive1

« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2011, 08:19:48 PM »
You bet I will.

It's not over yet.
Why isn't it over and why would you contact him if you wanted to be banned?
Your thread's gone too. Are you planning to create a sockpuppet?

What else do you expect me to do? Hack his account? :autism:
Don't expect anything except maybe answers to the questions. Why isn't it over if you wanted to be banned?

The ban was awesome and made my day. But I still want answers from him just as you want answers from me.

By the way, who are you on WP?
Am no one on wp; haven't posted there in years.

Offline Tommy Johnson

• Constant Poster
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2011, 08:25:56 PM »
I've been banned from WP. Probably because Alex just noticed that thread.

You can finally congratulate me now.
And?

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2011, 08:27:02 PM »

And?

Are you on WP Delta?  :orly:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2011, 08:27:38 PM »

And?

And I'm no longer a virgin. I'm part of the group now.

Offline Tommy Johnson

• Constant Poster
« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2011, 08:35:55 PM »
What group?