Educational

Author Topic: I got my wish!  (Read 3216 times)

Offline Tommy Johnson

• Constant Poster
Re: I got my wish!
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2011, 12:26:50 AM »
Okay. He got what he wanted, time to move on. No sense in groaning about it or others groaning about it. There appears to be over a hundred threads about that site on this site groaning about that site. It's silly, unless this is the "Promote/Groan about some other forum" forum?

Methinks you need a history lesson on Intensity and WP.

Methinks you need a history lesson on the internet and message boards.

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2011, 12:29:21 AM »
Okay. He got what he wanted, time to move on. No sense in groaning about it or others groaning about it. There appears to be over a hundred threads about that site on this site groaning about that site. It's silly, unless this is the "Promote/Groan about some other forum" forum?

Why exactly do you think that?
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #62 on: June 26, 2011, 12:30:30 AM »

GROAN

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: June 26, 2011, 12:47:54 AM »

GROAN

/fixed :spaz:

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: June 26, 2011, 01:05:51 AM »
MCalavera got banned for a reason ya'll don't believe is fair. I imagine it's not any different from when others on here get banned from that site.

Who said it was unfair?

I got banned because I asked for it. But that doesn't mean that what I did was wrong. Alex deserved it. :autism:

Offline Tommy Johnson

• Constant Poster
« Reply #65 on: June 26, 2011, 01:18:52 AM »

Offline Tommy Johnson

• Constant Poster
« Reply #66 on: June 26, 2011, 01:19:51 AM »
MCalavera got banned for a reason ya'll don't believe is fair. I imagine it's not any different from when others on here get banned from that site.

Who said it was unfair?

I got banned because I asked for it. But that doesn't mean that what I did was wrong. Alex deserved it. :autism:
You're a click of a mouse button. You think this guys cares?

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #67 on: June 26, 2011, 01:34:55 AM »

Who said it was unfair?

I know we agonized over banning decisions a lot of the time,
if it was an established member. While the decision was (then)
always Alex's, there was usually significant discussion.

And, when he banned someone without including us,
I'd hold him to task about it.

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: June 26, 2011, 01:43:52 AM »

Who said it was unfair?

Of course he does. Why do you think I got banned?

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: June 26, 2011, 01:45:06 AM »

Scrapheap

« Reply #70 on: June 26, 2011, 01:46:04 AM »

Who said it was unfair?

That's the whole point. He didn't give a damn. He didn't give a damn AND he was running an Autism support site that was supposed to be helping people with mental disorders. Instead he milked it as a cash cow. Alex Plank is quite likely a sociopath.

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: June 26, 2011, 01:49:06 AM »

Who said it was unfair?

That's the whole point. He didn't give a damn. He didn't give a damn AND he was running an Autism support site that was supposed to be helping people with mental disorders. Instead he milked it as a cash cow. Alex Plank is quite likely a sociopath.

He is extremely selfish, that's for sure.

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: June 26, 2011, 01:51:04 AM »
What group?

The group that don't keep posting one liner questions in almost every single reply.
Your response doesn't make sense.

Neither do you.

Offline Tommy Johnson

• Constant Poster
« Reply #73 on: June 26, 2011, 02:14:52 AM »

Who said it was unfair?

Of course he does. Why do you think I got banned?
A simple search of that site shows you got banned by a mod, not the owner. You're just the click of a button to some mod, not the owner. You lack the indications of that. Keep telling yourself this Alex cares about who you are.

Offline Tommy Johnson

• Constant Poster
« Reply #74 on: June 26, 2011, 02:17:13 AM »

Who said it was unfair?

The guy's site seems to be for people with Asperger's. I believe quite a few Autistics would disagree with your assertions that Autism is a mental disorder. You sound like someone from Autism Speaks. His site doesn't mention anywhere that it's for people with mental disorders but then again, by mental disorders you meant autistics, correct? Is he not allowed to make money from his website, Autism Speaks promoter?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 02:26:40 AM by delta_blues »