Educational

Author Topic: Argue here  (Read 3663 times)

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
Re: Argue here
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2011, 04:49:31 PM »
Maybe there was a reason why it seemed like the whole site was coming down on him? It's not about following the crowd, it's about calling out someone who's been behaving like a cunt, again and again.  You have the right to your opinion, obviously, but it seems to me that you are ignoring any behaviour that goes against your picture of him.

Wasn't defending his behaviour at all.  Was just saying he never been a cunt to me,  so not really able to do it back.  I have noted some of the things he has said,  and yes would
agree that 'cuntish' defines it  -  but i also seen him say stuf in his posts that have indicated he doesn't want to continue down that road.  That could just be my interpretation, as
i don't think anyone else picked up on it.

Not asking anyone to be nice to Benj.  Nice  :dunno:    In the uk 'nice' is something written on biscuits.  I don't care who is nice to who -  i only really got involved when i saw people
were speculating his intelligence was equal to plant life.  I know that is not the case.  That was really my only point in the debate.  I wouldn't even attempt to defend anyone on
an internet site (only myself)  as i got no real way of knowing what is true, or what lies behind it. 

Taking a step back,  i think some folks who argue a lot on here, make a meal of things just because they like to argue  :dunno:  I don't.  This is not my shit. 

Just to clarify my picture of Benj is not some sad puppy dog at all.  Guessing he probably likes to have the row too.  I am not feeling pity for him, just felt i
should say he is not thick or retarded when it was implied.   I am going back to posting silly pictures now anyway :zoinks:
blah blah blah

midlifeaspie

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2011, 05:31:07 PM »
He should go and check my new signature at WP  :zoinks:  

That's so cute  :zoinks:

I guess if anyone goes searching for you they can see that.  Otherwise I guess it just sits there, as every post you have ever made is buried under at least 30 pages of bullshit by now.

Osensitive1

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2011, 05:32:05 PM »
What does it say?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2011, 05:50:05 PM »
Any mere mortal can actually walk on custard
 http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/davidgregory/2009/09/walking_on_custard.html

Thanks, that may come in useful.   :P   I had never looked at the yay ghey thing before, its pretty funny.  Glad you mentioned it.  Midwife seems to spend most of his day gheying me.  What a weirdo.  It means so much to him  :hahaha:  He should go and check my new signature at WP  :zoinks:  

You spend a lot of time thinking about me Benji.  It's really sweet and I am really flattered  :lovelove:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2011, 05:51:26 PM »
What does it say?

"I am midwifeaspie's piece of meat"

He knows how much I burn for him, and is returning the love  :pinkbeat: :pinkbeat: :pinkbeat:   :squiddy:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2011, 05:54:46 PM »
I think Benjibast is a stupid cunt, but not enough of a cunt for me to hate him or damn him for any actions he did on here. I'm not above taking the piss or trolling though.

I am not the type to follow the crowd.

I can type an entire thread on this matter. :orly:
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 05:57:47 PM by Schleed »

eris

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2011, 05:57:20 PM »

I thought that WP was a sensitive place, and such an insult would not be tolerated

side-note: I once belonged to such a sensitive forum. I was not allowed to insult anyone yet was told by a  few members that followed me around saying I shouldn't be allowed around children and such things because of my fetishes. I was not allowed to criticize though, because they are opinions. I was told they were giving opinions not insults, and I cant stop anyone from following me around. I eventually got bored with the place and came here.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2011, 06:01:18 PM »

I thought that WP was a sensitive place, and such an insult would not be tolerated

I'm not really sure what it means.  He calls himself "Emlion's piece of meat" on WP because his MO is to pick out a lady and "work his magic" (can you guess who he picked here this time?), so I guess it is a compliment.  Either way, what are they going to do, ban him?  :LOL:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2011, 06:03:24 PM »
WP is well known for it's double standards. I'm surprised the forum hasn't closed down from such bullshit by now. :dunno:

eris

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2011, 06:04:32 PM »
you were a mod, so you would know the amswer to this

Im not saying it is YOU that made the rules

but is it true there that all you need to do is carefully mask your words, and it only becomes a point of who can cleverly insult someone underhandedly ?

For instance, no one said "you are a danger to society" more like "I wouldnt want my children around you"

masking insuilts in opinions

midlifeaspie

« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2011, 06:04:43 PM »
WP is well known for it's double standards. I'm surprised the forum hasn't closed down from such bullshit by now. :dunno:

How does a double standard close down a forum?

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2011, 06:06:21 PM »

How does a double standard close down a forum?

It doesn't. There's more to the bullshit that double standards itself.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2011, 06:14:36 PM »
side-note: I once belonged to such a sensitive forum. I was not allowed to insult anyone yet was told by a  few members that followed me around saying I shouldn't be allowed around children and such things because of my fetishes. I was not allowed to criticize though, because they are opinions. I was told they were giving opinions not insults, and I cant stop anyone from following me around. I eventually got bored with the place and came here.

Which forum was this Eris?
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2011, 06:15:06 PM »

but is it true there that all you need to do is carefully mask your words, and it only becomes a point of who can cleverly insult someone underhandedly ?

For instance, no one said "you are a danger to society" more like "I wouldnt want my children around you"

That's usually true, but occasionally you will come up against a mod like Leejosepho who won't even allow you to carefully mask your words, because they conflict with his conservative christian beliefs.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2011, 06:16:43 PM »

That's usually true, but occasionally you will come up against a mod like Leejosepho who won't even allow you to carefully mask your words, because they conflict with his conservative christian beliefs.

Who then got de-modded and we could laugh at him.  :hahaha: :moon:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.