Educational

Author Topic: Argue here  (Read 3666 times)

Frolic_Fun

Re: Argue here
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2011, 09:12:59 AM »
I always assumed you WERE male.

eris

« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2011, 09:15:42 AM »
Would be interesting to know Benji's perception on all of this. Myself tend to refrain from online friendships via pm with males, for fear they might misunderstand my intention, although relating best to males makes this tempting at times. Autistic males are a unique breed and would never want to cause such damage, even on accident, which is why also refrain from flirtatious comments in general posting.

I sometimes refrain from making friends with men for the same reasons, but for different reasons. I also relate mostly to males and they are my best buds. I dont want to have sex with everyone and genuinly want men as friends and, well, my personality just kind of contradicts that sometimes. I dont want to fuck you all, just generally want to talk about stuff with you guys.

Osensitive1

« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2011, 09:18:37 AM »
Would be interesting to know Benji's perception on all of this. Myself tend to refrain from online friendships via pm with males, for fear they might misunderstand my intention, although relating best to males makes this tempting at times. Autistic males are a unique breed and would never want to cause such damage, even on accident, which is why also refrain from flirtatious comments in general posting.

I sometimes refrain from making friends with men for the same reasons, but for different reasons. I also relate mostly to males and they are my best buds. I dont want to have sex with everyone and genuinly want men as friends and, well, my personality just kind of contradicts that sometimes. I dont want to fuck you all, just generally want to talk about stuff with you guys.
Yes, understand that completely and maybe others do to because you keep it to the open forum rather than pm.,

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2011, 09:18:55 AM »

Feel free to flirt with me. If I notice I will neither mind nor act on it. Chances are I won't pick up on it. I am a spazz.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Osensitive1

« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2011, 09:19:35 AM »
I always assumed you WERE male.
That does make these things easier, yes.

Feel free to flirt with me. If I notice I will neither mind nor act on it. Chances are I won't pick up on it. I am a spazz.
:laugh:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2011, 09:23:29 AM »
I don't really bother flirting with fellow members. Nothing wrong with a few orgy references here and there, but nothing serious.

I still would have a threesome with butterflies though. I also used to want to shag Milla, before I went out with Emma.

eris

« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2011, 09:28:42 AM »
^^ im guessing you two live somewhat close to each other ? I mean "possible orgy close" at least. Thats like 6 hours away at least. GO FOR IT DUDE

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2011, 09:30:11 AM »
It would be awkward and I don't think Emma would be up for it. She's too shy to mess with complete strangers.

I'm only 1-2 hours away from her. :P

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2011, 09:45:51 AM »
Maybe there was a reason why it seemed like the whole site was coming down on him? It's not about following the crowd, it's about calling out someone who's been behaving like a cunt, again and again.  You have the right to your opinion, obviously, but it seems to me that you are ignoring any behaviour that goes against your picture of him.

People think i'm a cunt, and people think you're a cunt.  Kapeesh?  This is an internet forum, i'm not gonna talk about flowers and fairgrounds.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2011, 09:47:55 AM »
I dunno what's going on on wp either. Don't care as I can't be arsed posting there anymore. Benj can be a twat sometimes, but I think he's alright really, even if he does support chelsea :autism:

You'd rather I was a city fan?   :eyelash:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2011, 09:50:25 AM »
Maybe there was a reason why it seemed like the whole site was coming down on him? It's not about following the crowd, it's about calling out someone who's been behaving like a cunt, again and again.  You have the right to your opinion, obviously, but it seems to me that you are ignoring any behaviour that goes against your picture of him.

People think i'm a cunt, and people think you're a cunt.  Kapeesh?  This is an internet forum, i'm not gonna talk about flowers and fairgrounds.

Wherever you are, you just have to fight.

You rebel you.  >:D

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2011, 09:52:47 AM »
I wasnt really reading any of those threads. Maybe I should before I make an opinion on the whole situation, but I cant be bothered. What is the primary issue in a few sentences ?

Well, he and MLA had been arguing and Benji hinted that he might post screenshots of the Elder's Forum outside the board if he was de-eldered. Blackmail, in other words.

He was called out on this and assured to me that he wouldn't do such a thing.

A day or two later he did. He hinted he might post information from his PMs with CG to prove some point or another, in spite of CG not being involved in anything at all, apart from having exchanged PMs with him.

There's more, of course, and if you look back a year or more, Benji showed much of the same behaviour before leaving here. He wants this thing to be about people here to gang up on him, on Penty, etc, about bullying and such, and to be honest they are not that unlike each other because very little is ever their fault. It's always someone else.

Basically, Benji's been busy proving that he'd sell his own mother if there was something to gain.

Lol.  Forum wars don't resmeble real life.  So you'd rather I was like your little lap dogs and not threaten to post something private, lets say like their email address or picture on another website, or twitter, you'd rather I just did it?  Get your head out of the sand dickhead.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2011, 09:55:55 AM »
I find it funny that certain people will adopt an opposing opinion just for the sake of "not following the crowd". Ironically by doing that, they are still "following the crowd" by simply going with another crowd.

Humans are completely incapable of fully individual thought, so I find it funny to see people that fancy themselves as special snowflakes that are not influenced by others.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #58 on: May 21, 2011, 09:58:00 AM »

I would hope you fucking didn't  :laugh:

My take (Simply put)

* You can be pretty fucking funny, witty and insightful  :thumbup:
* You can be a complete asshat (and all that entails) :thumbdn:
* You are shit at backing yourself and make a lot of generalisations and allusions and seem to skew things all kinds of fanciful ways  :thumbdn:
* You do defend yourself and don't run from what is put to you  :thumbup:

Overall? Meh...no real problem.
A lot of people think that I write a lot, am an arsehole, have silly values and argue over fuck all. They may be right.
That said I expect people will pull me up when they think I am in the wrong and I don't have an issue here and i expect that if I think others are in the wrong that I will take it to them too. It doesn't matter to me if i take an unpopular stance and get attacked for it. Nor do I feel bad taking it to someone making an unpopular stance regardless of what others do.

I won't agree with you with everything you say Benji and i will likely argue with you a bit. No biggie.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: May 21, 2011, 10:00:00 AM »
you were a mod, so you would know the amswer to this

Im not saying it is YOU that made the rules

but is it true there that all you need to do is carefully mask your words, and it only becomes a point of who can cleverly insult someone underhandedly ?

For instance, no one said "you are a danger to society" more like "I wouldnt want my children around you"

masking insuilts in opinions

That's usually true, but occasionally you will come up against a mod like Leejosepho who won't even allow you to carefully mask your words, because they conflict with his conservative christian beliefs.

Duh, all the mods throw a fit when you say something that conflicts with their beliefs.