Author Topic: Argue here  (Read 3660 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Argue here
« on: May 20, 2011, 02:26:48 PM »
I'm gonna take midlife's advice, and save myself and anyone else some energy.  If you've got anything to cry about, something original would be nice.  Then just keep it to one thread. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
Re: Argue here
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2011, 02:38:47 PM »
Well, you know it's the official judgement day tomorrow

...you will be judged by God Benj :o

...and methinks we all gonna burn in hell :hahaha:
blah blah blah

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2011, 02:42:55 PM »
God loves me.  He's told me that self righteous cunts on this website will be honoured as saints, we're gonna have a st odeon and st butterfly day.  He was suprised that not only the holy spirit could walk on water.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2011, 02:47:47 PM »
blah blah blah

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2011, 02:54:42 PM »
Any mere mortal can actually walk on custard
 http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/davidgregory/2009/09/walking_on_custard.html

Thanks, that may come in useful.   :P   I had never looked at the yay ghey thing before, its pretty funny.  Glad you mentioned it.  Midwife seems to spend most of his day gheying me.  What a weirdo.  It means so much to him  :hahaha:  He should go and check my new signature at WP  :zoinks:  

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2011, 03:46:37 PM »
I been yaying you Benj cus it looked at one point that the whole site was coming down on you.

I am not the type to follow the crowd.  You always been sound with me, so i use the yay thing.
It indicates to the rest of the site that i think you are ok  :thumbup: even if no one else does.

I don't pretend that i know anything about your arguments with Butterflies and MLA - i never
really got into the WP thing.

I mainly like your posts Benj,  and i hope you stay around a while.  You are a bit more entertaining
than just the usual "what did you eat today" bla bla threads  :yawn:

I don't wanna fall out with anyone on this site.  My reason for being here is to empty my head out
and have a bit of a laugh -  but i am happy to sit in your corner and yay you and hand you your
towel and can of pop :zoinks:
blah blah blah

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2011, 03:53:42 PM »
Maybe there was a reason why it seemed like the whole site was coming down on him? It's not about following the crowd, it's about calling out someone who's been behaving like a cunt, again and again.  You have the right to your opinion, obviously, but it seems to me that you are ignoring any behaviour that goes against your picture of him.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

eris

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2011, 03:55:35 PM »
I never been to WP so I choose to just ignore any kind of drama that spills over here, so not really keeping up with it all. If someone says something i dont agree with Ill say something about it, but not necessarily argue about it. I guess I just deal with things on a personal level.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2011, 03:57:36 PM »
I never been to WP so I choose to just ignore any kind of drama that spills over here, so not really keeping up with it all. If someone says something i dont agree with Ill say something about it, but not necessarily argue about it. I guess I just deal with things on a personal level.

I don't know what's going on at WP either, and I don't care. Benji behaved like a cunt here and that I cared about enough to call him out.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

eris

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2011, 04:02:12 PM »
I wasnt really reading any of those threads. Maybe I should before I make an opinion on the whole situation, but I cant be bothered. What is the primary issue in a few sentences ?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2011, 04:07:35 PM »
I been yaying you Benj cus it looked at one point that the whole site was coming down on you.

I am not the type to follow the crowd.  You always been sound with me, so i use the yay thing.
It indicates to the rest of the site that i think you are ok  :thumbup: even if no one else does.

I don't pretend that i know anything about your arguments with Butterflies and MLA - i never
really got into the WP thing.

I mainly like your posts Benj,  and i hope you stay around a while.  You are a bit more entertaining
than just the usual "what did you eat today" bla bla threads  :yawn:

I don't wanna fall out with anyone on this site.  My reason for being here is to empty my head out
and have a bit of a laugh -  but i am happy to sit in your corner and yay you and hand you your
towel and can of pop :zoinks:

I totally understand where you're coming from, I'm sure Benji has the ability to appear to be a decent guy.

Be carefull though. He is not above letting slip personal opinions that people may express to him by PM if he feels it advances his argument.

Its funny that anyone neutral, away from the sheeptards, thinks its you lot who are the tards  :laugh:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2011, 04:10:59 PM »
I dunno what's going on on wp either. Don't care as I can't be arsed posting there anymore. Benj can be a twat sometimes, but I think he's alright really, even if he does support chelsea :autism:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2011, 04:13:26 PM »
I did not read what happened there either.
I just call shit on how I see it if it is here.
I think being fair is alright. Fuck nice. I think I have been fair in what I have said.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2011, 04:16:43 PM »
I wasnt really reading any of those threads. Maybe I should before I make an opinion on the whole situation, but I cant be bothered. What is the primary issue in a few sentences ?

Well, he and MLA had been arguing and Benji hinted that he might post screenshots of the Elder's Forum outside the board if he was de-eldered. Blackmail, in other words.

He was called out on this and assured to me that he wouldn't do such a thing.

A day or two later he did. He hinted he might post information from his PMs with CG to prove some point or another, in spite of CG not being involved in anything at all, apart from having exchanged PMs with him.

There's more, of course, and if you look back a year or more, Benji showed much of the same behaviour before leaving here. He wants this thing to be about people here to gang up on him, on Penty, etc, about bullying and such, and to be honest they are not that unlike each other because very little is ever their fault. It's always someone else.

Basically, Benji's been busy proving that he'd sell his own mother if there was something to gain.

- Albert Einstein

eris

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2011, 04:21:46 PM »

Well, he and MLA had been arguing and Benji hinted that he might post screenshots of the Elder's Forum outside the board if he was de-eldered. Blackmail, in other words.

He was called out on this and assured to me that he wouldn't do such a thing.

A day or two later he did. He hinted he might post information from his PMs with CG to prove some point or another, in spite of CG not being involved in anything at all, apart from having exchanged PMs with him.

There's more, of course, and if you look back a year or more, Benji showed much of the same behaviour before leaving here. He wants this thing to be about people here to gang up on him, on Penty, etc, about bullying and such, and to be honest they are not that unlike each other because very little is ever their fault. It's always someone else.

Basically, Benji's been busy proving that he'd sell his own mother if there was something to gain.

I think that these are the two issues I would be concerned with. Being an elder is a privilege and a certain level of unwritten respect of privacy is inferred in such a situation. Sounds like someone crying wolf. And posting anyone's PMs (that wasn't just some troll) is a no no. I don't know how any of this would go against any kind of "i2 policy", just seems like a shit thing to do.