Educational

Author Topic: New judgement day  (Read 500 times)

eris

Re: New judgement day
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2011, 09:15:26 PM »
This is his third date.  The first two meant nothing to me.  Can't see anything to discuss about the latest one.

usually on my third dates I get into someones pants. Maybe there will be a happy ending to this too.

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2011, 09:16:07 PM »
Well this date has more validity as a point where humanity may be fucked. I say that because that's probably the amount of time it'll take for the radiation from Fukushima to significantly contaminate most of Japan and parts of the northern hemisphere. Unfortunately for them, it's not exactly rapture to heaven kind of ending, but rather a slow death from leukaemia, thyroid cancer and/or infections via destroyed immune system. :zoinks:

And then once humanity is gone, god shall say, "I did it for the lulz"

And, thus, show that he really has a sense of humor.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2011, 09:16:45 PM »
This is his third date.  The first two meant nothing to me.  Can't see anything to discuss about the latest one.

usually on my third dates I get into someones pants. Maybe there will be a happy ending to this too.
:plus:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2011, 09:31:57 PM »
Mother Theresa died and went to Heaven.  G_d asked her to join him for lunch.  They ate a tuna sandwich.  This went on for a week, tuna sandwiches every day.  Finally she asked G_d why tuna sandwiches, shouldn't it be something more appropriate like steak?  G_d replied, "Honestly, for two people it doesn't pay to cook."
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv: