Educational

Author Topic: ....SO YOU THINK YOU'RE HOT EH????  (Read 2927 times)

P7PSP

Re: ....SO YOU THINK YOU'RE HOT EH????
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2011, 12:04:07 PM »

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2011, 01:07:38 PM »
in response to some of the recent topics about how good looking/ ugly/fat  you are i found this site called BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE and people apply to become members
by creating an account with their face pics.  other members then vote on if they feel each individual is 'beautiful' enough.  i think you get a 'rating' and if you don't score high enough you get booted out!!!

nooo i'm not suggesting joining,  but it's worth having a look.  as a guest you can browse the applicants (men & women) and the members.  not sure if you can vote as a guest.  so if you are hung up about looks, or if looks are so important to you i suggest a look because IMHO they were'nt that special,  what do you think
http://www.beautifulpeople.com/index/en 

Well now we know what you did prior to joining here b.  :hahaha: :zoinks:

hehehe no way would i ever want to be part of a group like that.  i dont like the site, i don't like the idea of being an 'it' person judged by looks alone.  i just thought some might like to see it  as that poll that was on here the other day suggested that a few of you thought you were 2/10 in how you look.    :lol:

can you imagine what their 'chat' room must be like  -  'anti wrinkle cream gossip' and 'which fake tan is less streaky'   :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

I bet the long winter evenings just fly by :zzz:
blah blah blah

P7PSP

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2011, 01:12:02 PM »
Good point, anti wrinkle cream type chats wouldn't have to get old to be boring.  :laugh:

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2011, 01:18:24 PM »
Good point, anti wrinkle cream type chats wouldn't have to get old to be boring.  :laugh:

hmm   i was going to say 'bewb job chats'  but i thought that might have a few of you running over there  :P
blah blah blah

P7PSP

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2011, 01:22:13 PM »

hmm   i was going to say 'bewb job chats'  but i thought that might have a few of you running over there  :P
I don't have any interest in boob jobs, I prefer natural tits.  :viking:

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2011, 01:24:09 PM »
 :agreed:
blah blah blah

Scrapheap

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2011, 02:25:56 PM »

I don't have any interest in boob jobs, I prefer natural tits.  :viking:

:agreed:  :agreed:  :agreed:  :agreed:  :agreed:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2011, 11:40:52 PM »
Since you bring that up, one that I never got was "Spiritual, but not religious". On one site about 66% of the posts had that. Maybe they just didn't want to be taken for Christian funny mentalists or evangelical atheists.  :dunno:

I did that on my profile at match. I figured I'd wait to the first date to explain that I'm an anti-theistic neo-pantheist. It's kinda a hard religious viewpoint to articulate on a website.

Besides, putting down "atheist" turns off a lot of hot chicks.

But you might as well weed out the good girls!  :zoinks:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2011, 11:43:12 PM »
The kinda girls who would be interested in someone like me are unlikely to be put off by me being atheist, so I lose nothing by disclosing it

Scrapheap

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2011, 11:45:50 PM »
Since you bring that up, one that I never got was "Spiritual, but not religious". On one site about 66% of the posts had that. Maybe they just didn't want to be taken for Christian funny mentalists or evangelical atheists.  :dunno:

I did that on my profile at match. I figured I'd wait to the first date to explain that I'm an anti-theistic neo-pantheist. It's kinda a hard religious viewpoint to articulate on a website.

Besides, putting down "atheist" turns off a lot of hot chicks.

But you might as well weed out the good girls!  :zoinks:

I already weed out the goody-two-shoes, there's plenty of naughty "christian" girls out there!  :eyebrows:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2011, 06:43:59 AM »
Yuck.
Elitist plastic shite  :thumbdn:

The people there all look fake and completely unattractive.

Anyone else servely tempted to trololol the site?  :zoinks:

:headbang2:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2011, 10:36:08 AM »
I think that Whoopi Goldberg is one of the most beautiful people in the world.  When she smiles and laughs, her whole face just streams beauty. 
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2011, 11:48:13 AM »
They need a reality dating site.

Something like...weallhaveissues.com  :laugh:

eris

« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2011, 06:14:03 PM »
None of those guys are attractive to me  :thumbdn: Get rid of the six pack and put on some eyeliiner and maybe

that being said a "little" confidence goes a long way. I think people should think they are ok even if society doesnt think so . That being said, I dont answer really super-ugly peoples ads. I'll be their friends though. That is just the way the world is.  I think I am attractive, I sure do get a lot of pretty boys so I must be ok,  but Im not going to act like THAT

Anyone that would even consider going to a website like that is not attractive on the inside  :screwy:

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2011, 08:33:54 AM »
Thats what my ex said, this is how ever before she cheated on me and then pushed me away hoping i would push closer, and when i pushed closer she pushed away more trying to make me "Work for it" and then when i pushed away because i didn't like being treated like that and then it was all "drama drama drama" and so i fucked her over by sending chat logs of all her attention whoring "secrets" to her mother.... so her opinion of me being hot may be somewhat different now... personaly i guess im good looking but not hot.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!