Educational

Author Topic: Which ethnicitiy or gender or sexual orientation is annoying you this year?  (Read 7220 times)

Litigious

No real etnicity but muslims. They're indeed idiots. With that said, I don't mean that GWB is a genious either. But muslims are idiots. In Sweden I'd risk jail for writing this on a board or speaking it out in public...

Sexual orientation: None in itself but gay people who insist on copying the life style of heterosexuals, i.e. marrying, getting children etc. As I said on WP: I'm an aspie and don't insist to be an NT copycat. So why are gay people so eager to be hetero copycats?

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Why are heteros so willing to be hetero copycats?  Because they're brought up believing they should get married and have kids.  They don't see anything wrong with still having that.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Bisexuals who insist that they're better and more open-minded than hetero and homosexuals because they've transcended gender.  :wanker:
That has never happened for such a sexual origination has yet to truly happen I believe for Us all in the end for Us All in the end.
butt they use the end and the front.
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
No real etnicity but muslims. They're indeed idiots. With that said, I don't mean that GWB is a genious either. But muslims are idiots. In Sweden I'd risk jail for writing this on a board or speaking it out in public...

Here, you risk only having to back your words up. Let's hear it: why do you think muslims are idiots?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Chaos

People are idiots everywhere!  Nobody has a monopoly on idiocy! :snake:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
But many want to.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Chaos

Too true, all too true!

richard

republicans and democrates

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
incumbants.
Misunderstood.

Notatroll

Muslims are idiots because they were born muslim.  They didn't read the fine print in their pamphlets.  All they read about was all the stuff they get after a lifetime of servitude and sacrifice, they skipped over the part that describes that depending on luck they may be born into the most backward currently existing society where the current world superpower is getting its rocks off by liberating the shit out of them.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 11:59:41 AM by Notatroll »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
So true. Liberation is a wonderful thing.

- Albert Einstein

Litigious

Here, you risk only having to back your words up. Let's hear it: why do you think muslims are idiots?

The leaders are often obviously maniacs. The followers are often obviously that kind of people you'd find in a lynch mob; the blind but aggressive followers, much more aggressive than most christian fundamentalists. You simply can't make logic reason to a believing muslim. At least you can do that to a certain degree to most christians, but the muslims have an absolute limit, where no common sense is allowed.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
Most leaders are a lot alike--they love the power; power corrupts. The maniacs among world's leaders today are thankfully a minority, Christians, muslims, or otherwise. I'm sure many of a muslim leader's opinions will differ from yours but that 's to be expected. The world's current #1 maniac leader is a Christian, however. This nutcase attacked a muslim country where far fewer people died in violent crimes each year, than in the nutcase's "free" country. After the "liberation", this is no longer true.

And it wasn't the nutcase's first, either, and I fear it will not be his last. He's glancing at the neighbours in the region and again will lie to get his way.

Fundamentalists are always difficult to deal with, regardless of religion. Try to discuss evolution with a Bible belt official or a Jehova's witness. You cannot get anywhere with such a discussion. The average muslim, however, is no more a fundamentalist than the average Christian. I don't know where you get your conjecture from--probably from other islamophobics--but thankfully, repeating the propaganda does not make it true.

As for reasoning with a Muslim, have a look at Islam Online's FAQs on Islam.

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
why don't you two discuss the virtues of islam in the main event?
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
Conjecture alone isn't enough, McJ. He'd need at least one credible argument.

- Albert Einstein