Author Topic: Which ethnicitiy or gender or sexual orientation is annoying you this year?  (Read 7231 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Which ethnicitiy or gender or sexual orientation is annoying you this year?
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2006, 12:19:16 PM »
No, we can't, there are too many of them, there aren't enough ditches on the sides of the road in all the country to get rid of em all.  Unless.... Cannibalism.  Yes.  Or maybe we could figure out a way to process them into a cheap and soft astroturf.

I've had mexican food. Even well done they're gonna taste like shit.

How about an renewable alternative fuel source ... real bio-diesel.

Those bastards down the street raid my garden at night and steal my peppers, cilantro and garlic. I have plenty to share and would give them away (I give them to the other neighbors), if they were civilized enough to ask.

Are you certain that it is people raiding your garden and not opossums or squirrels or some other animal?  I have grapevines, but the birds and squirrels and other animals harvest more grapes from them than I do.

ozymandias

« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2006, 01:09:36 PM »
Absolutely fucking everyone  :grrr:

Damn you, get out of my head!  That was my thought, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine........................

Have some +karma BTW!!   minemineminemineminemineminemine...................

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2006, 01:14:37 PM »

Damn you, get out of my head!  That was my thought, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine........................

Have some +karma BTW!!   minemineminemineminemineminemine...................

:laugh: I'm sure its a thought that pops up into a lot of people's minds on here from time to time.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2006, 01:32:41 PM »
The only people who really bother me are blind fans.  And I am calling those a people because they tend to be the same dumb close minded motherfuckers.  These are mindless team fans, mindless politician fans, mindless economic fans, mindless whatever fans that pick a side and root for them without ever thinking about the validity of their position or the value of their character.  And I also know that in a sense, this covers around 95% of the human population.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

ozymandias

« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2006, 04:15:50 PM »
The only people who really bother me are blind fans.  And I am calling those a people because they tend to be the same dumb close minded motherfuckers.  These are mindless team fans, mindless politician fans, mindless economic fans, mindless whatever fans that pick a side and root for them without ever thinking about the validity of their position or the value of their character.  And I also know that in a sense, this covers around 95% of the human population.

Oh be charitable, it's only 85% of the human herd!

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2006, 04:18:48 PM »
No, we can't, there are too many of them, there aren't enough ditches on the sides of the road in all the country to get rid of em all.  Unless.... Cannibalism.  Yes.  Or maybe we could figure out a way to process them into a cheap and soft astroturf.

Those bastards down the street raid my garden at night and steal my peppers, cilantro and garlic. I have plenty to share and would give them away (I give them to the other neighbors), if they were civilized enough to ask.

Are you certain that it is people raiding your garden and not opossums or squirrels or some other animal?  I have grapevines, but the birds and squirrels and other animals harvest more grapes from them than I do.
Yes, I'm sure.
I've caught them three times. The first time I 'caught them' it was a guy about my age and he just apologized and acted really embarrassed when I saw him. The second time it was an older woman and I asked her to stop. She was trying to say she didn't speak English, but I got my point across to her with my high grade Tex-Mex. Her response was to send the young kids, next time. Those little fuckers can really run!

There are about sixteen people that live in one house with six to eight cars and trucks parked in the yard. I can deal with all that, but the stealing is not cool. I've also had the neighborhood watch guys ask me if it was OK for those people to be out there. FUCK!

I have a small, but trustworthy dog that keeps the opossums, squirrels, raccoons, other dogs and cats, even birds out of my garden beds, during the season. I've taught him the word "MINE" as a command. All I have to do is tell him something is "MINE" and he will leave it alone and protect it. It took a while, but he's got it now. I can also add to the list as we go. He's very attentive, well mannered and rarely goofs up.

Trying to get him to stop digging, it just hit me one day to expand the meaning of the "MINE" command to the garden. He already knew how the command applied to things inside the house. "Mine" means he better leave it the hell alone ...  protecting things was his idea.

The little dog, Snuggles (always let your kids name your pets!), is a little afraid of people, but those thieving kids aren't afraid of him raising hell and they have no respect for a fence.

MODDED TO ADD:
I hate being bigotted and racist, but I have the most difficult time (not being racist) with these people and their scavenger, coyote pack mentality.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2006, 04:45:59 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2006, 04:22:26 PM »

:laugh: I'm sure its a thought that pops up into a lot of people's minds on here from time to time.

It certainly pops into my head from time to time. Kind of goes along with my "Fuck 'em" policy, too.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2006, 07:34:14 PM »
except me.
i only annoy you at times....
oh, yeah, that is the title of this thread.
nevermind.
Misunderstood.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: November 04, 2006, 02:27:15 AM »

Yes, I'm sure.
I've caught them three times. The first time I 'caught them' it was a guy about my age and he just apologized and acted really embarrassed when I saw him. The second time it was an older woman and I asked her to stop. She was trying to say she didn't speak English, but I got my point across to her with my high grade Tex-Mex. Her response was to send the young kids, next time. Those little fuckers can really run!

There are about sixteen people that live in one house with six to eight cars and trucks parked in the yard. I can deal with all that, but the stealing is not cool. I've also had the neighborhood watch guys ask me if it was OK for those people to be out there. FUCK!

I have a small, but trustworthy dog that keeps the opossums, squirrels, raccoons, other dogs and cats, even birds out of my garden beds, during the season. I've taught him the word "MINE" as a command. All I have to do is tell him something is "MINE" and he will leave it alone and protect it. It took a while, but he's got it now. I can also add to the list as we go. He's very attentive, well mannered and rarely goofs up.

Trying to get him to stop digging, it just hit me one day to expand the meaning of the "MINE" command to the garden. He already knew how the command applied to things inside the house. "Mine" means he better leave it the hell alone ...  protecting things was his idea.

The little dog, Snuggles (always let your kids name your pets!), is a little afraid of people, but those thieving kids aren't afraid of him raising hell and they have no respect for a fence.

MODDED TO ADD:
I hate being bigotted and racist, but I have the most difficult time (not being racist) with these people and their scavenger, coyote pack mentality.

Yeah, I hate to say it but a lot of Mexicans are fucking rude and have no respect for others. I think it's just part of their culture down in Mexico, and they don't realize that Americans consider them assholes for doing that shit.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2006, 03:01:33 AM »
I miss the overly friendly people I used to know in 1st grade.  I liked those people, they were nice.  I want a whole fuckin' population of em.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Scrapheap

« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2006, 11:28:02 AM »

MODDED TO ADD:

Yeah, I hate to say it but a lot of Mexicans are fucking rude and have no respect for others. I think it's just part of their culture down in Mexico, and they don't realize that Americans consider them assholes for doing that shit.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels like this. Many wetbacks do have asshole attitudes. The only reason they're here is to feed off the Amarican carcass. they're a bunch of fucking scavangers. Even their fellow Mexican-Americans hate them too. Why do you think Carlos Mencia is so popular??

Eamonn

« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2006, 11:30:39 AM »
The wetbacks are just claiming their country back. :police:

Scrapheap

« Reply #72 on: November 04, 2006, 11:38:41 AM »

It only belonged to Mexico for 6 years. We've had it for 150.  :soapbox:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2006, 11:41:08 AM »

Bullshit! We stole it fair and square and we're just giving it back to them with our apathy.

Eamonn

« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2006, 11:49:18 AM »

we're just giving it back to them with our apathy.

Good thing too, amigo.