Author Topic: Virgin for Life?  (Read 4013 times)

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
Re: Virgin for Life?
« Reply #75 on: November 10, 2010, 03:41:13 PM »
You said 8 because he's the eighth - a lot of people do that

I am studying Tudors at uni this year

Thing is I pretty much had an obsession with the tudors there is no excuse for that moment of stupidity  :duh:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #76 on: November 10, 2010, 03:42:52 PM »
Nah I do it myself sometimes

I dunno why it's 8. Other than the 8 in Henry VIII lol

Celticgoddess

« Reply #77 on: November 10, 2010, 04:02:22 PM »

Thing is I pretty much had an obsession with the tudors there is no excuse for that moment of stupidity  :duh:

You're such an asspie. Beating yourself up over a fact that you felt you should have known. Made me giggle. :laugh:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: November 10, 2010, 04:09:48 PM »
Divorced
Beheaded
Died
Divorced
Beheaded
Survived

Catherine of Aragon
Ann Boleyn
Jane Seymour
Anne of Cleaves
Catherine Howard
Catheine Parr
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #79 on: November 10, 2010, 04:46:13 PM »

Thing is I pretty much had an obsession with the tudors there is no excuse for that moment of stupidity  :duh:
 You're such an asspie. Beating yourself up over a fact that you felt you should have known. Made me giggle. :laugh:

Its embarrasing when you just said you're a history nerd and then you just make such a obivous mistake lol  :duh:

Glad you got a laugh out of it though  :laugh:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 05:24:27 AM by Squid_thing »
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #80 on: November 10, 2010, 04:52:06 PM »
I can understand the confusion, Henry VIII, Squiddy's tentacles, huge amount of wives, number of inches Judy think's his dong is......

It's all summed up there.

DukeNukem

« Reply #81 on: November 10, 2010, 06:47:41 PM »
This history shit is boring me.  :thumbdn: I wish I had a girlfriend so that I wouldn't be so lonely and have someone to not disappoint. Life is a joke.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #82 on: November 10, 2010, 06:52:26 PM »
This history shit is boring me.  :thumbdn: I wish I had a girlfriend so that I wouldn't be so lonely and have someone to not disappoint. Life is a joke.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #83 on: November 10, 2010, 06:54:34 PM »

DukeNukem

« Reply #84 on: November 10, 2010, 06:58:22 PM »
Great, I get shot with stupid, unfunny memes. Doesn't phase me one bit. I'm more offended by the sight of attractive women in real life and how they are unattainable for me. And that emo cat has more friend(s) than I will ever have.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #85 on: November 10, 2010, 07:07:17 PM »
Great, I get shot with stupid, unfunny memes. Doesn't phase me one bit. I'm more offended by the sight of attractive women in real life and how they are unattainable for me. And that emo cat has more friend(s) than I will ever have.

Dude, what you put out into the world is what you get back. You've got so much negativity around you that it turns people off. If you want something positive, then you have to have some positivity yourself. Work on that first.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #86 on: November 10, 2010, 07:29:41 PM »
Fucking damn right^

Great, I get shot with stupid, unfunny memes.

Says you. All you ever post is stupid unfunny and lame attempts at trolling or whining about not having a gf etc etc (yes I know I do that too but my whining about women is not meant to be taken seriously - yours seems to be)

Just fucking shut up and get over it man. You're hardly the first aspie in thee world who can't get laid with attractive women

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #87 on: November 10, 2010, 08:00:44 PM »

I think you have 2 different reasons for a girlfriend and neither one is a good enough reason for a relationship.

I wish I had a girlfriend so I wouldn't be so lonely = it's all about me, babe.  Well, in the end we are the most important person to ourselves.  No one else is guaranteed to be with us through thick and thin and with us at the end of our life.  But you want someone in the meantime for you, normal and human selfishness.  It may be normal, but it's not a good reason.

and have someone not to disappoint = an impossibility.  You can't surrender yourself to this person without deserting yourself and giving up your innate selfishness.  How can you make her happy if it's something that you don't want to or can't do?  Anyone who wants you to change for the wrong reasons isn't the one for you.  Right reason is improve your skills so you can get a job and support a family.  Wrong reason is improve your skills so you can buy her things.  Subtle difference, but one is more likely to give you long term happiness.

Listen, I understand you want a relationship now.  Work on figuring yourself out.  What's important to you now vs. what's likely to be important to you in the future.  If you'll want a family in the future, then don't go looking for a date at a bar.  See if there is a class in human relationships or some similar topic in college.  Take it to see what  you can learn from the class and the professor.  Check out some relationship books from the library.  I don't always agree with Laura Schleshinger, but her 10 Stupid Things Men Do To Mess Up Their lives is a must read.   Don't beat yourself up if you make a social blunder, just learn from it and go on.  And an apology can sometimes help mend a situation gone bad.

See if someone can give you the names of some movies to watch analytically to see what people do right and wrong in beginning a relationship.  Shallow Hal is one of my favorites.  Get out there in a nice sort of way.  Volunteer at an animal shelter, or something similar.

Look at some men's fashion magazines, even websites for mens wear.  You may not be able to afford the exact clothes, but if you notice that a lot of the clothes are pullover V-neck sweaters, then get one or 2 from the thrift store.  Don't go round in ratty clothes.  Dress for the type of woman you'd like to attract, after all we dress for the man we'd like to attract.  Make sure your grooming is top notch every day. 

Quit being so defensive and almost obnoxious.  I find that when I'm nervous or anxious I sometimes get a bit obnoxious and I realized that's a pattern that was one of my bigger problems when I was younger.

Well, I've preached enough.  As they say in 12 Step Programs, take what you need and leave the rest.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #88 on: November 10, 2010, 08:18:24 PM »
Avoid 'When Harry Met Sally' at all costs. It's a piece of shit.

I would even prefer the golf to that one.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #89 on: November 11, 2010, 01:29:56 AM »
Fucking damn right^

Great, I get shot with stupid, unfunny memes.

Says you. All you ever post is stupid unfunny and lame attempts at trolling or whining about not having a gf etc etc (yes I know I do that too but my whining about women is not meant to be taken seriously - yours seems to be)

Just fucking shut up and get over it man. You're hardly the first aspie in thee world who can't get laid with attractive women

:thumbup:

Barely anyone likes Pentagram mostly due to his shit personality. And bent tooth. Maybe he stopped being an annoying whiny cunt and sorted out his teeth, maybe things would be different.

People bullied him in school because he was such an annoying cunt, I presume. :zoinks: