Educational

Author Topic: A scenario I thought about Bin Laden.  (Read 3328 times)

midlifeaspie

Re: A scenario I thought about Bin Laden.
« Reply #90 on: May 07, 2011, 04:52:52 PM »
Soddom was thick as fuck, and an evil cunt, but his days were over.  :orly:

Your children who follow you in later generations and foreigners who come from distant lands will see the calamities that have fallen on the land and the diseases with which the LORD has afflicted it. The whole land will be a burning waste of salt and sulfur—nothing planted, nothing sprouting, no vegetation growing on it.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #91 on: May 07, 2011, 05:04:04 PM »
lol what are you on about now
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #92 on: May 07, 2011, 05:56:13 PM »
Soddom was thick as fuck, and an evil cunt, but his days were over.  :orly:

Your children who follow you in later generations and foreigners who come from distant lands will see the calamities that have fallen on the land and the diseases with which the LORD has afflicted it. The whole land will be a burning waste of salt and sulfur—nothing planted, nothing sprouting, no vegetation growing on it.

:laugh: :plus:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Osensitive1

« Reply #93 on: May 07, 2011, 06:25:10 PM »
Yay. I'm not the only one here who likes to do that.

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #94 on: May 07, 2011, 09:36:48 PM »
Yay. I'm not the only one here who likes to do that.

:indeed:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #95 on: May 08, 2011, 04:20:47 AM »
KILLKILL       KILLKILL             KILLKILL              KILLKILL                   KILLKILL
KILLKILL    KILLKILL                KILLKILL             KILLKILL                     KILLKILL
KILLKILL  KILLKILL                                               KILLKILL                    KILLKILL
KILLKILLKILLKILL                    KILLKILL            KILLKILL                       KILLKILL
KILLKILL KILLKILL                   KILLKILL            KILLKILL                       KILLKILL
KILLKILL   KILLKILL                 KILLKILL            KILLKILLKILLKILL         KILLKILLKILLKILL
KILLKILL     KILLKILL               KILLKILL            KILLKILLKILLKILL         KILLKILLKILLKILL
KILLKILL       KILLKILL             KILLKILL            KILLKILLKILLKILL         KILLKILLKILLKILL

Yes, but what do you really think? :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #96 on: May 08, 2011, 04:24:36 AM »
np mate....and you learned another language
wtf does 'cthulhu' mean?

Cthulhu , is a world destroying squid like creature , I'm not sure which religion it comes from though.  :P

It's a creature from H P Lovecraft stories.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #97 on: May 08, 2011, 06:01:40 AM »
KILLKILL       KILLKILL             KILLKILL              KILLKILL                   KILLKILL
KILLKILL    KILLKILL                KILLKILL             KILLKILL                     KILLKILL
KILLKILL  KILLKILL                                               KILLKILL                    KILLKILL
KILLKILLKILLKILL                    KILLKILL            KILLKILL                       KILLKILL
KILLKILL KILLKILL                   KILLKILL            KILLKILL                       KILLKILL
KILLKILL   KILLKILL                 KILLKILL            KILLKILLKILLKILL         KILLKILLKILLKILL
KILLKILL     KILLKILL               KILLKILL            KILLKILLKILLKILL         KILLKILLKILLKILL
KILLKILL       KILLKILL             KILLKILL            KILLKILLKILLKILL         KILLKILLKILLKILL

Yes, but what do you really think? :zoinks:

I just noticed that forms the word "KILL"

Ok that IS pretty clever.  :laugh:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.