Educational

Author Topic: Christianity is a dangerous, fanatical religion  (Read 2581 times)

Jihadist

Christianity is a dangerous, fanatical religion
« on: October 02, 2006, 11:30:32 PM »
Christianity is a dangerous, fanatical, and horrible set of beliefs. Everyone who preaches it believes women, homosexuals and non-believers should be oppressed. Christians live in the 8th century, they are destroying the world through fear, terror, and tyranny. They'd rather carpet-bomb civilians than have any true morals. They're evil.

Teejay

Re: Christianity is a dangerous, fanatical religion
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2006, 11:47:19 PM »
Christianity is a dangerous, fanatical, and horrible set of beliefs. Everyone who preaches it believes women, homosexuals and non-believers should be oppressed. Christians live in the 8th century, they are destroying the world through fear, terror, and tyranny. They'd rather carpet-bomb civilians than have any true morals. They're evil.

* Teejay wonders who the hell is Jihadist  ::)

Jihadist

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2006, 11:53:39 PM »
  :mwhaha:

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2006, 01:15:37 AM »

* Teejay wonders who the hell is Jihadist  ::)

I know, but I cannot tell you.  :LOL:

All I have to say is being an extremist in any religion isn't good. (Where's the captain obvious emoticon?  :P) Anyone who tries to force their religion on others should fuck off.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2006, 02:19:31 AM »
oh for fuck's sake!  not another pointless thread about fucking religion, with people feeding the useless troll, and debating where there's no debate?

no wonder i only post flirts with odeon...  ::)

waste of fucking time.  :grrr:

Christian

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2006, 03:13:40 AM »
How dare you accuse us of this! Muslims stole the Holy Land from us in 8th Century. We have every right to want it back. The Crusades were right, and we should still free Israel from primitive peoples. Christianity is more modern, more compassionate, and more liberal. Most Muslim charities are set up to fund terrorism. You could never say the same of the Salvation Army and other Church run charities.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2006, 07:06:09 AM »
If an animal shits on the holy land is it holy shit?

Jihadist

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2006, 07:37:14 AM »
How dare you accuse us of this! Muslims stole the Holy Land from us in 8th Century. We have every right to want it back. The Crusades were right, and we should still free Israel from primitive peoples. Christianity is more modern, more compassionate, and more liberal. Most Muslim charities are set up to fund terrorism. You could never say the same of the Salvation Army and other Church run charities.

LOL, if it makes you feel any better, what i said in my original post does not reflect my true views; the intention behind my post was to demonstrate how the generalisations you made about Muslims can be applied to different groups of people, depending on personal prejudices.

You could never say the same of the Salvation Army and other Church run charities.

true, but why would Christian-related charities even need to fund attacks on Muslims when our governments are using taxpayers' money for that purpose anyway?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2006, 02:26:49 PM »
As-salamu `alaykum, Jihadist.

"Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities.Lo! Allah loves not, aggressors". (Al-Baqarah 2:190)

Salam.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2006, 02:39:21 PM »
The meaning of the first post was pretty obvious to me.  People who actually harbor the views it makes fun of usually use more long-winded peripheral arguments.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2006, 03:27:32 PM »
Why do you see feeding the trolls as a bad thing?  This particular forum isn't designed to protect people, or necessarily even be civil to them.  Part of the reason intensity exists is so that fights can be engaged in with wanton abandon.  I don't see anything wrong with mindless shit flinging, although it kind of loses a lot of its stimulating power when you take their opinion with the grain of salt it deserves. 
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2006, 03:42:44 PM »
I believe the usual excuse is "I can't be arsed..."

But +1 cos you have an excellent point.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Jihadist

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2006, 06:02:14 PM »

Feed the trolls... Let them know it's Ramadan.  :D

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2006, 06:28:44 PM »

Feed the trolls... Let them know it's Ramadan.  :D

I'm tracking you down and applauding you for that, Jihadist.

Are trolls Halal, by the way?

:evillaugh:

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2006, 06:37:30 PM »

and look what they did for us eh... its the fucking jews that should burn 8) look at the unwanted attention and unwanton destruction they have unleashed on their pwn country...

ahhh we should just try and get along tho yea, like with the Multi-faithed complex in West Wales for people of ALL religions (even the jews) 8)