Educational

Author Topic: Morning,Chair  (Read 2798 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Morning,Chair
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2010, 10:04:01 AM »
Good question, Hyke.

I assumed that it was her screen name on some other board I didn't read, but if it's her real name, that's weird that someone who says that he likes her would expose her in this way while saying he wouldn't do that to her.  That explains TCO's reaction with the ED.

So Chair, since you like TCO's girlfriend regardless of how you feel about TCO, why not edit out her name from your posts to protect her privacy?

I wasn't planning on logging in here again, but since I like "his girlfriend" and have been speaking to her for a long time, I'll answer:

. Am I supposed to put stars in the first name of someone I assume nobody here to know? There's privacy, and then there's being a complete privacy whore. Do you think people on Facebook make a fuss of having both their first and last name on Facebook? Do they think that their privacy is being compromised? Nothing harmful can be obtained by knowing someone's first name without knowing any other details about them. Do you think people here suddenly know everything about TCO's girlfriend because they know her first name? Honestly?

. I mostly posted her first name out of habit. I always address her by her name. It was for context, really. And I couldn't recall her nickname as me and her have always called each other by our names, so I used her first name. I could have put stars in her name or put "your girlfriend", but honestly, I don't believe in putting stars and random characters in first names and I'm pretty certain that she's posted her first name on forums before, and she has a Facebook account - she must not be too concerned about privacy.

. Do you honestly think I'm a morally unjust person who gives out "harmful private details" while people of this board have taunted me by not only mentioning my name, but posting my photo and mentioning my location as well? So I'm an evil person for mentioning a first name while everyone here is excused of posting a shitload of my details? "Oh, it doesn't matter if Patwit's privacy is compromised - that's just fine". If anyone here is posting harmful details, it's the people here who've been taunting me. I mention a first name and I'm the "bad guy"?

I find it funny how lots of the people here seem to have this strong preoccupation with me, calling me out over anything just so that I return, if only for a temporary amount of time. Anything to spite me, no matter how feeble, is used. You're only gonna bore the people here to tears. I think the people here are already getting fed up with this BS. So why the provocative posts? Do you want me to continue using the board, or not? I don't get it.

I am friends with her. What would make you think others would not know her.

I really don't give a shit if you use the board or not. I see you as a walking target and like you raging. Go and I am satisfied and stay and I am satisfied.
I think you have tickets on yourself and you are a master bullshitter and have textually shit yourself and are trying to deny the smell to people around you. You ought not wonder why it is not working. You were/are a troll why now trying to downplay shit or not take what is coming to you as a result. What was the plan? You troll people and get a reaction and then when it doesn't suit you to be a troll that everything in the past is swept away, and if people don't fit in with this expectation, they are bad? Fuck that is the most idiotic thing I have heard.
You going on about everyone else "being wrong" and you being right sort of seems, I dunno, retarded.
I think you are a hypocritical liar with an over-sized ego and a disproportionate sense of self-importance. Hell I don't even know you and that is how you come across.
Do you bother me? Nope. Do you bother anyone here? I doubt it.
I think you need to climb out of your arsehole and stop taking yourself so seriously.

:plus: Sir_Les. This little sparrow-fart is a walking French-letter if ever I've seen one.

Scrapheap

« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2010, 08:02:56 PM »

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2010, 02:47:08 AM »