Educational

Author Topic: Morning,Chair  (Read 2809 times)

richard

Re: Morning,Chair
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2010, 10:34:58 AM »
fuck shleed. he used to be a troll to, and he fuckin' looks like one for god sakes 

i like scarpheap so,  ::)

Chair

« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2010, 10:37:36 AM »

I mean, deleting the content of posts when you get butthurt, trying to solicit peoples' information for whatever purpose, Banning people from your forum because you don't like what they say definitely makes you look like a major failure here. Oh, and complaining about having your name mentioned, while spouting Pikajedi's name all over another forum was rather hypocritical, wouldn't you say?

1. The deletion of my posts was to get a reaction from you guys. "Oh look, Patwit deleted his posts! Letz E-bully him 4 it!". I did it intentionally to get a big bloody reaction out of you guys, and it went way over your heads just like my subtle humor goes over your heads.
2. I don't solicit info from people. If I was really trying to gain info from people on AFF, I wouldn't have been dumb enough to give out my own bloody real info. If I'd want to gain info from people, I could use Facebook or something.
3. Banning people from my forum because I don't like what they say? How did you come up with this? I don't ban people often, but when I do, it's for a good reason. My boards aren't "anything goes" types of boards like I2 is.

Shleed's pics and sledges toward you are damn funny, and very close to the mark on what your personality is. Cut out the shit, Patwit or do you want Shleed to bring out those pics again? Especially the wide-mouth frog one.

Do I really care if people "E-bully" me? Honestly? I get a kick out of seeing the reactions I get out of people. You guys have been making a huge fuss about me for years while I've forgotten about all the E-drama. I've got better things to do, really - like read, watch films, etc.

Who's the loser here? The middle-aged man who E-bullies people... or me? Continue wasting your time while I continue laughing at you. The joke is on you.

You know, I find it odd how you have such great animosity towards me while Carmel, your girlfriend, is so fond of me. Too bad you don't have similar feelings towards me. ;) I bet it pisses you off that she likes me.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2010, 10:49:23 AM »

I mean, deleting the content of posts when you get butthurt, trying to solicit peoples' information for whatever purpose, Banning people from your forum because you don't like what they say definitely makes you look like a major failure here. Oh, and complaining about having your name mentioned, while spouting Pikajedi's name all over another forum was rather hypocritical, wouldn't you say?

1. The deletion of my posts was to get a reaction from you guys. "Oh look, Patwit deleted his posts! Letz E-bully him 4 it!". I did it intentionally to get a big bloody reaction out of you guys, and it went way over your heads just like my subtle humor goes over your heads.
2. I don't solicit info from people. If I was really trying to gain info from people on AFF, I wouldn't have been dumb enough to give out my own bloody real info. If I'd want to gain info from people, I could use Facebook or something.
3. Banning people from my forum because I don't like what they say? How did you come up with this? I don't ban people often, but when I do, it's for a good reason. My boards aren't "anything goes" types of boards like I2 is.

Shleed's pics and sledges toward you are damn funny, and very close to the mark on what your personality is. Cut out the shit, Patwit or do you want Shleed to bring out those pics again? Especially the wide-mouth frog one.

Do I really care if people "E-bully" me? Honestly? I get a kick out of seeing the reactions I get out of people. You guys have been making a huge fuss about me for years while I've forgotten about all the E-drama. I've got better things to do, really - like read, watch films, etc.

Who's the loser here? The middle-aged man who E-bullies people... or me? Continue wasting your time while I continue laughing at you. The joke is on you.

You know, I find it odd how you have such great animosity towards me while Carmel, your girlfriend, is so fond of me. Too bad you don't have similar feelings towards me. ;) I bet it pisses you off that she likes me.

Newsflash: She thinks you're a 'tard as well, especially as you thought she could do something about your name being printed. Actually, I made it sound even funnier - what are you gonna do now? Words on a screen......

Matter of fact, every time we talk about it she laughs her head off.

Anyway, tl;dr
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 10:50:54 AM by Steve-O »

Chair

« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2010, 11:18:06 AM »

Newsflash: She thinks you're a 'tard as well, especially as you thought she could do something about your name being printed. Actually, I made it sound even funnier - what are you gonna do now? Words on a screen......

Anyway, tl;dr

Anyway, tl;dr

Anyway, tl;dr

Anyway, tl;dr

Yeah, tl;dr because you stopped reading this when you realized that you're a bored middle-aged man who's on disability. Me and Carmel have been talking to each other for years and she's told me a lot about you. I could use a lot of the shit Carmel told me about you against you, but I'm not an asshole. So for the time being, I'll choose not to use anything against you.

Never did I once have any bad thoughts about you, but you've always felt such contempt towards me. Me... this person you lack any true insight of.

You can waste your time criticizing me (or, actually, criticizing my forum persona) while I sit back and enjoy the show. I don't mind. You know, the reason why some people haven't stopped talking about me is because I'm so fucking good at pissing people off when I want to. If you want to call me something, call me Satan's incarnate. Either that or Hitler's incarnate. I don't mind. I once was given the title of "The Eminem of forums". Loved by many; hated by many more. Love me or hate me - I'm always someone to talk about.

At least I'm interesting. The best thing since wrestling. ;)

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2010, 11:41:24 AM »

Anyway, tl;dr

Anyway, tl;dr

Anyway, tl;dr

Anyway, tl;dr

Yeah, tl;dr because you stopped reading this when you realized that you're a bored middle-aged man who's on disability. Me and Carmel have been talking to each other for years and she's told me a lot about you. I could use a lot of the shit Carmel told me about you against you, but I'm not an asshole. So for the time being, I'll choose not to use anything against you.

Never did I once have any bad thoughts about you, but you've always felt such contempt towards me. Me... this person you lack any true insight of.

You can waste your time criticizing me (or, actually, criticizing my forum persona) while I sit back and enjoy the show. I don't mind. You know, the reason why some people haven't stopped talking about me is because I'm so fucking good at pissing people off when I want to. If you want to call me something, call me Satan's incarnate. Either that or Hitler's incarnate. I don't mind. I once was given the title of "The Eminem of forums". Loved by many; hated by many more. Love me or hate me - I'm always someone to talk about.

At least I'm interesting. The best thing since wrestling. ;)

No contempt, just taking the piss. Don't like the heat, stay out of the kitchen. I've had people of all sorts take the piss out of me, and apart from a couple of times I've come out of it  pretty damn well. If you hadn't been such a 'tard on ZOMG, I wouldn't have gone after you either. You started off OK, then just went totally loopey. You were trying to get a reaction, you said. Well, you certainly got that. People were throwing shit at you left, right and centre. And when you came here, your rep had preceeded you. Why make up several sockpuppets or keep changing your name if you want people not to take the piss? You've caught it in the arse, Pat, and you're gonna have to wear it.

Oh, and next time you have a beef with anyone, keep other people out of it. Otherwise I'll publish your name in ED.

Oh, and the wrestling was fake and staged BTW.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 11:44:16 AM by Steve-O »

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2010, 11:45:15 AM »
At least I'm interesting. The best thing since wrestling.

Really now?

:LMAO:

Chair

« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2010, 12:18:57 PM »
You were trying to get a reaction, you said. Well, you certainly got that. People were throwing shit at you left, right and centre. And when you came here, your rep had preceeded you.

I already said that I'm good at pissing people off (when I want to).

Why make up several sockpuppets or keep changing your name if you want people not to take the piss? You've caught it in the arse, Pat, and you're gonna have to wear it.

I never made a sockpuppet. Even Callaway said that I only have a single account here. I merely changed my nickname from "Chair" to "???". If you want to blindly assume that I created a sockpuppet here, go ahead.

I'm merely annoyed with people who spew out bullshit and how people so easily take it to be the truth just because they want to believe the bullshit. They take it to be the truth so that they can flame. "Ah, so I heard that Richard is gay... this can be used against him! I don't give a fuck if it's true or not, let's just bash the fucker until he cries his eyes out! This'll be fun!". At least I use real shit against people.

Oh, and next time you have a beef with anyone, keep other people out of it. Otherwise I'll publish your name in ED.

Then you know what would happen, right? I know both your and Carmel's names. I wouldn't post Carmel's name as I like her, but I wouldn't hesitate to post yours.

This clearly shows that I'm really, really pissing you off. And the funny thing is that I'm sitting back enjoying getting people like you and Shleed worked up. Forum drama honestly annoys the hell out of me, but I always enjoy pissing off people who deserve to be treated in a harsh manner.

When Shleed takes minutes of his time to draw photos of me and when you try to hurt me, it clearly means that I've won. I'm immune to this forum flaming bullshit, really, so the only people to get hurt are people like you. Keep on wasting your time.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 12:20:47 PM by ??? »

Offline General Razorbeard

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2010, 01:35:19 PM »
Aren't you a bit too old to be a member of ED Steve?

49?

Who would want your name hanged anyway?

A 49-year old Australian man from a forum like this?

I really hate it when almost old people try to hang with the 15-25 year old "hip" people on the internet because they have nothing else to do, I'd say they're outdated, they don't belond in this generation :zoinks:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2010, 01:40:46 PM »

49?

I really hate it when almost old people try to hang with the 15-25 year old "hip" people on the internet because they have nothing else to do, I'd say they're outdated, they don't belond in this generation :zoinks:

I wonder what older "hip" people think when a barely 18 year old tries to hang with them because they have nothing else to do?

Offline General Razorbeard

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2010, 01:56:03 PM »

49?

I wonder what older "hip" people think when a barely 18 year old tries to hang with them because they have nothing else to do?

I don't do that, I just think they're too old for sites like this.

richard

« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2010, 02:28:37 PM »
i have to say, if you are this concernd with an individual online and fuss over it years later it makes you look like dumb. just saying, and also everyones a liar, hypocrite, ghey  :zoinks: , and attention whore.

we should all go outside and get lifes but as for me i cant because i'm socially disabled  :orly:

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2010, 02:30:46 PM »

49?

who the fuck said you were hip? your mommy?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2010, 04:38:22 PM »

49?

Like ED or like Intensity?  

If you meant like Intensity, I should let you know that there is a minimum age requirement of 18 here, but there is no maximum.  We have members here who are in their forties, fifties, and even sixties and if an eighty year old wanted to join, they would be welcome.  So if hanging around with older people makes you uncomfortable, then you would be better off looking for a place that's geared to teenagers.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2010, 05:06:15 PM »

49?

Like ED or like Intensity?  

If you meant like Intensity, I should let you know that there is a minimum age requirement of 18 here, but there is no maximum.  We have members here who are in their forties, fifties, and even sixties and if an eighty year old wanted to join, they would be welcome.  So if hanging around with older people makes you uncomfortable, then you would be better off looking for a place that's geared to teenagers.

4chan, perhaps?

Besides, You don't have to actually BE a member of ED to publish someone there, last time I checked. Anyway, it was a threat, razortwunt. Obviously went waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over your tiny mind.

Oh, and brilliantly put BTW, Callaway.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2010, 01:42:53 AM »
Why is TCO's girlfriend's real name being used here?

Just wondering, have never seen her use it on a forum. Wonder how she will like it being used here.

You know, I find it odd how you have such great animosity towards me while ***, your girlfriend, is so fond of me. Too bad you don't have similar feelings towards me. ;) I bet it pisses you off that she likes me.

(I edited the name out in the quote btw)
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!