3 (12.5%)
CelticGoddess
2 (8.3%)
Spastic2
3 (12.5%)
MissKitty
1 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Hottest female on I2 contest  (Read 5074 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: Hottest female on I2 contest
« Reply #105 on: July 25, 2012, 07:25:49 PM »
i liked loup. she was hot too :M

Her smiley is BRAVE too!  ----->  :loup:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

TheoK

« Reply #106 on: July 26, 2012, 04:04:35 AM »
You still don't noticed that I invented a Latin name for couldbecousin. Autie ignorants  :M

midlifeaspie

« Reply #107 on: July 26, 2012, 09:14:38 AM »
You still don't noticed that I invented a Latin name for couldbecousin. Autie ignorants  :M

To be honest, I stopped reading most of your posts a while back.  I don't speak Latin, and as it isn't my special interest it just seems like a lot of work to try and figure out what you are going on about.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #108 on: July 26, 2012, 09:15:01 AM »
I did. I just haven't commented on it. :M
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #109 on: July 26, 2012, 09:19:16 AM »
I'm not 100% sure whether if it's right or not. "Female cousin" is sobrina, though. Possit is the most suitable form I can find for the 3rd person singular present subjunctive "could be".

TheoK

« Reply #110 on: July 26, 2012, 09:24:00 AM »

To be honest, I stopped reading most of your posts a while back.  I don't speak Latin, and as it isn't my special interest it just seems like a lot of work to try and figure out what you are going on about.

Fair enough. I'm totally unintererested in a few things too, like modern art, popular music and sports. No-one could ever make me interested in them.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #111 on: July 26, 2012, 09:27:06 AM »

Fair enough. I'm totally unintererested in a few things too, like modern art, popular music and sports. No-one could ever make me interested in them.

Sometimes I am surprised that these aspie forums don't all degrade into a bunch of unrelated, single-person conversations about special interests with nobody else reading anybody else's posts.  That's kid of how I assumed WP would be before I joined up to take a look :laugh:

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #112 on: July 26, 2012, 10:46:59 AM »

Sometimes I am surprised that these aspie forums don't all degrade into a bunch of unrelated, single-person conversations about special interests with nobody else reading anybody else's posts.  That's kid of how I assumed WP would be before I joined up to take a look :laugh:

So true :laugh:
"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous

"Sleep, structure and time are a wonderful loom to weave a life on." ~ Her Majesty

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #113 on: July 27, 2012, 02:19:51 AM »

:lol1:

The thought has occurred to me, too.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #114 on: July 27, 2012, 05:44:18 AM »
Fortunately, the community has some shared interests.  Like boobs.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

TheoK

« Reply #115 on: July 27, 2012, 06:01:26 AM »
Et  :booty:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #116 on: July 27, 2012, 09:37:33 AM »
...and cake. :autism:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #117 on: July 27, 2012, 09:50:04 AM »
Everything goes better with cake. Boobs and cake? Gotta be a winner
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #118 on: July 27, 2012, 10:13:48 AM »
tbh im not so keen on cake. i was meeting someone in one of them coffee places the other day and got a free slice of cake coz it hadnt been sold. couldnt eat it tho lol. boobs are a million times better than cake. also cake can turn otherwise attractive women into fat ones, so i disagree with it both for myself and for them :M

TheoK

« Reply #119 on: July 27, 2012, 10:16:39 AM »
Culi, carnes culi!  :booty: :booty: :booty: