Educational

Author Topic: hello  (Read 18674 times)

Scrapheap

Re: hello
« Reply #420 on: January 15, 2011, 01:47:38 PM »
No it's not. It's just the mindless ramblings of an idiot.

You parroting puppet rectum lapping sodomous sneak rope deadly hamgman ganster!! You KNOW this things are TRUE!!! :insane:

Believe in the powah of DERP! :tard:

You playboy scum-on-top! you're just trying to silence me with all my Mad world-wide Communist computer God secrets!!! :insane:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #421 on: January 15, 2011, 04:43:30 PM »
Perish the thought.  Could GR have multiple personalities, all the same, not communicating with each other, but communicating with us?

Why not? For all we know, General Razorbeard could be a sock puppet that Odeon created in order to stir up drama. :laugh:

I'd create a Norwegian teenage boy wonder without a brain?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #422 on: January 15, 2011, 05:56:47 PM »
Perish the thought.  Could GR have multiple personalities, all the same, not communicating with each other, but communicating with us?

Why not? For all we know, General Razorbeard could be a sock puppet that Odeon created in order to stir up drama. :laugh:

Perhaps you are testing whether or not such a character would be a valuable addition to your writing project. :)
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #423 on: January 16, 2011, 03:41:19 AM »

Perhaps you are testing whether or not such a character would be a valuable addition to your writing project. :)

As target practice, maybe.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #424 on: January 16, 2011, 02:49:15 PM »
Maybe aspies can survive on their own, but not aspies innthe first and maybe second world, because they've lived a sheltered life and have no idea how to;

1. Slaughter an animal and fry the meat.

2. Cultivate vegetables.

3. Create and/or find a hut or cave to live in.

1. totally does not apply to me, since I have always been a hunter.  I have eaten many animals, some raw and warm as they let their life force flow into me. I learned to hunt as a white man, but perfected it learning from Indians, native to the land I grew up in.

2. totally does not apply to me since I have a lifelong obsession with growing plants, including many considered delectable for consumption.  I grow a garden every year and eat through the late summer and early fall from what I grew in my own soil.  In fact, I still have a freezer about one third full of this year's bounty, which will continue to feed my family until late spring.

3. dunno what to say. helped build my grandmother's house after my grandfather died. Added three rooms onto my dad's house (He was a paraplegic, so his help was more about the concept than the hammering and sawing, but maybe adding three rooms onto an existing dwelling does not count - you decide). Helped my cousin build his house, helped one of my nephews build his house. Added a garage onto my own house, then later a car port -  built a deck onto the back area. Re-did the kitchen and both bathrooms in my own house. replaced most of the plumbing in my own house and added three electrical circuits that should have been a part of the original design. Replaced the sliding glass door to the patio two summers ago ... etc.  Oh, shit replaced all the doors in the house as well.

I can do building. I dunno what to say.

Anyone who thinks that "we"  can not do these things has not ever shown the strength to even try it, I suspect.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 02:55:50 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #425 on: January 16, 2011, 02:53:24 PM »

I know what GR's gonna say , and I know its gonna end in Dunc's Law being invoked.  :P
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #426 on: January 16, 2011, 02:59:20 PM »

I know what GR's gonna say , and I know its gonna end in Dunc's Law being invoked.  :P

???

There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #427 on: January 16, 2011, 03:01:16 PM »

???

It's a variation on Godwin's Law, which (IIRC) states that the debate is over as soon as anyone calls his opponent a Nazi.
Dunc's Law states that the thread is over once anyone accuses anyone else here of not being autistic.  :laugh:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #428 on: January 16, 2011, 03:05:07 PM »

???

It's a variation on Godwin's Law, which (IIRC) states that the debate is over as soon as anyone calls his opponent a Nazi.
Dunc's Law states that the thread is over once anyone accuses anyone else here of not being autistic.  :laugh:

Whoops, I have misrepresented Godwin's Law, this may explain it better:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

People forget.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #429 on: January 16, 2011, 03:08:51 PM »

???

I have admitted upon every opportunity that I am not an aspie.

I had an official diagnosis done a couple of years ago and I am officially PDDNOS, as are both of my children  (although my son is also a genius and my daughter is also dyslexic and I believe smarter than all of us put together.). None of us actually fit the molds, nor are any of us as challenged in intelligence. We are generally "fairly"  smart and somewhat testable, unlike many autistic people who are also very smart, yet totally untestable.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 03:10:26 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #430 on: January 16, 2011, 03:10:47 PM »

???

So, according to Dunc's Law, if I go onto one of Heinrich's threads and accuse him of not being autistic, that thread is then over? That sounds like a useful rule. :chin:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #431 on: January 16, 2011, 03:12:41 PM »

???

So, according to Dunc's Law, if I go onto one of Heinrich's threads and accuse him of not being autistic, that thread is then over? That sounds like a useful rule. :chin:

I'm not sure it works that way. All I really know is that whenever anyone says "You can't be autistic because XYZ," someone else cites Dunc's Law!  :laugh:

People forget.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #432 on: January 16, 2011, 03:13:38 PM »

???

It works like magic.

The thread will instantly turn into a war of words, with nothing left of the original thread's direction.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #433 on: January 16, 2011, 03:48:24 PM »

???

It works like magic.

The thread will instantly turn into a war of words, with nothing left of the original thread's direction.

The latter rarely can happen without invoking Dunc's law too btw.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #434 on: January 16, 2011, 04:11:06 PM »
Wait isnt this GR's thread?

NONE OF YOU HAVE ASPERGERS  :zoinks:

This thread is over.  :police:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.