Author Topic: The History of The Greatest Troll On The Internet  (Read 9317 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: The History of The Greatest Troll On The Internet
« Reply #60 on: September 12, 2010, 05:21:36 PM »
As a troll, you are incredibly weak and unimaginative. You can barely make people raise an eyebrow, let alone annoy them.  You are the very definition of the word "harmless", in that slightly demeaning way so often used when speaking of that ugly little brother everyone knows will have to be supported for the rest of his life.

As in, "he's stupid and useless, but he's harmless".

DukeNukem

« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2010, 05:23:07 PM »
Encyclopedia Dramatica is just a boring hate site. Every single article they have uses old, dead memes over and over again and tries to be as negative as possible. I know what that website is all about, so I won't try to "take them down" or anything. Anyone who tries to take down ED are just wasting their time and really, they aren't any better than the ED trolls themselves. :wanker:

But this thread is NOT about ED, it's about ME! The Greatest Troll on the Internet! :green: And yes, you CAN troll without abusing old memes or using excessive vulgarities. That is, if you are over 12 years old.

Your right, the thread is about you - the biggest LOSER on the internet.

I hear those banjos a-strumming....

BZZT! WRONG!!!

I am the Greatest Troll on the Internet.

Chris-chan is the Biggest Loser on the Internet. Get your facts straight.

Maybe you can't right now because you smoked too much cannabis and you hear those banjos strumming in your head. So I will excuse you from that one. ::)

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2010, 05:38:07 PM »
Chris-chan = Christian

Felcher Aspie = Christian

Therfore, Felcher Aspie = Chris-chan.

Simple.

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2010, 05:45:56 PM »
As a troll, you are incredibly weak and unimaginative. You can barely make people raise an eyebrow, let alone annoy them.  You are the very definition of the word "harmless", in that slightly demeaning way so often used when speaking of that ugly little brother everyone knows will have to be supported for the rest of his life.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2010, 05:50:02 PM »

When the bough breaks the cradle will fall
and down will come Judy, cradle and all......

DukeNukem

« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2010, 07:33:12 PM »
Chris-chan = Christian

Felcher Aspie = Christian

Therfore, Felcher Aspie = Chris-chan.

Simple.

BZZT! WRONG AGAIN!!!

I'm not Chris-chan! The mods here can prove that by tracing my IP, because I live in Tennessee, while that fat SOB lives in Virginia.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2010, 07:47:28 PM »
Oh, oh.  You shouldn't have said Tennessee, I fear the hounds have been set loose.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #67 on: September 12, 2010, 08:32:11 PM »
Long distance information
Give me Memphis, Tennessee.....

Mods? What mods? If you want mods....  :gotowp:

« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 08:35:11 PM by Steve-O »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2010, 02:33:16 AM »

Do not say such a thing about me. Even if I were weak and retarded, I'm still a human being, damn it! And besides, I got an Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis, you can't get that if your IQ is below 100. I might have gotten a High Functioning Autism diagnosis instead, if that were the case. ::)

If I can get to you with a few simple sentences, just like that and without you realising what I did, don't waste our time claiming you are even a passable troll, let alone the greatest.

Next.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #69 on: September 13, 2010, 03:49:56 AM »
Feral Aspie - "HEY PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!"

and first post   :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: September 13, 2010, 03:55:56 AM »
^ O Hai! Welcome! :)

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #71 on: September 13, 2010, 03:57:55 AM »
Feral is like Ahayes, but with added lactation.

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
« Reply #72 on: September 13, 2010, 05:05:11 AM »

Do not say such a thing about me. Even if I were weak and retarded, I'm still a human being, damn it! And besides, I got an Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis, you can't get that if your IQ is below 100. I might have gotten a High Functioning Autism diagnosis instead, if that were the case. ::)

Both AS and HFA must fall above the 70-75 range, but there are no stipulations as to where either must fall. But it's somewhat moot, because HFA is not an actual diagnosis despite its use in arenas such as research (e.g., "Participants must be HFA with IQ falling 75+", etc.). It is a label that is unofficially used to indicate the upper IQ range of Autistic Disorder (autism). The stereotype of AS is more associated with "the genius" but HFAs are just as capable of achieving that range of intelligence as well.

So Aspies are not diagnosed if they fall into a range of mental retardation, whereas those dxed with Autistic Disorder can fall in any range, from Profoundly Retarded to Very Superior (Wechsler classification).

Just to clear that up.
Flibbit.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #73 on: September 13, 2010, 05:19:06 AM »
Welcome Squid thing.

Judy who exactly are you trying to convince with this "I am the greatest troll in the world" bullshit? If it is us, then you fail. You have tried your best, blown your load early and never managed to get your pants off. We are all laughing at your impotence. If it is yourself then why share?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #74 on: September 13, 2010, 05:28:13 AM »
Welcome Squid thing.

Judy who exactly are you trying to convince with this "I am the greatest troll in the world" bullshit? If it is us, then you fail. You have tried your best, blown your load early and never managed to get your pants off. We are all laughing at your impotence. If it is yourself then why share?

Penis envy.

Best explanation I can come up with.