Educational

Author Topic: The History of The Greatest Troll On The Internet  (Read 9329 times)

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: The History of The Greatest Troll On The Internet
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2010, 07:29:26 AM »
I remain unimpressed. :yawn:
I pressed a shirt yesterday :lol:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2010, 07:30:16 AM »
Where's the ED article about you, Duke? All infamous and notorious trolls usually have one. :green:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 07:32:03 AM by ProfessorFarnsworth »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

DukeNukem

« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2010, 07:53:09 AM »
Where's the ED article about you, Duke? All infamous and notorious trolls usually have one. :green:

True, I don't have an ED article about me, but that's because I'm not stupid enough to mess with them losers. :wanker:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2010, 07:55:04 AM »
I'm sure he'd cry and try to delete it if there was. :zoinks:

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2010, 09:39:50 AM »
I'm sure he'd cry and try to delete it if there was. :zoinks:

And you know how that turns out if one does... Be grateful it's only them though, as opposed to the entire Internet Hate Machine.

Dogs and curtains will only save you then...
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2010, 09:47:56 AM »
Since I cannot post on AFF anymore, I have this to say to Pikajedi and Gareth:

Go ahead and perm-ban me from AFF, that will be just another notch on my belt, losers! :evillaugh:

So you're in limbo now, and therefore can't even brag about it?  :rofl:

If I had the powers, I'd be keeping you there for a while. Purgatory.  :laugh:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2010, 11:17:49 AM »

True, I don't have an ED article about me, but that's because I'm not stupid enough to mess with them losers. :wanker:

What if I made one about you?

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2010, 11:32:59 AM »
You'd make a complete balls of it.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2010, 11:44:55 AM »
Doesn't ED mean Erectile Dysfunction?
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2010, 11:58:51 AM »
Doesn't ED mean Erectile Dysfunction?

Not in this context, we mean ED as in Encyclopaedia Dramatica: http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Main_Page

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2010, 02:56:18 PM »
About the same thing.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

DukeNukem

« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2010, 03:00:55 PM »
Encyclopedia Dramatica is just a boring hate site. Every single article they have uses old, dead memes over and over again and tries to be as negative as possible. I know what that website is all about, so I won't try to "take them down" or anything. Anyone who tries to take down ED are just wasting their time and really, they aren't any better than the ED trolls themselves. :wanker:

But this thread is NOT about ED, it's about ME! The Greatest Troll on the Internet! :green: And yes, you CAN troll without abusing old memes or using excessive vulgarities. That is, if you are over 12 years old.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2010, 03:11:39 PM »
As a troll, you are incredibly weak and unimaginative. You can barely make people raise an eyebrow, let alone annoy them.  You are the very definition of the word "harmless", in that slightly demeaning way so often used when speaking of that ugly little brother everyone knows will have to be supported for the rest of his life.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2010, 05:19:55 PM »
Encyclopedia Dramatica is just a boring hate site. Every single article they have uses old, dead memes over and over again and tries to be as negative as possible. I know what that website is all about, so I won't try to "take them down" or anything. Anyone who tries to take down ED are just wasting their time and really, they aren't any better than the ED trolls themselves. :wanker:

But this thread is NOT about ED, it's about ME! The Greatest Troll on the Internet! :green: And yes, you CAN troll without abusing old memes or using excessive vulgarities. That is, if you are over 12 years old.

Your right, the thread is about you - the biggest LOSER on the internet.

I hear those banjos a-strumming....

DukeNukem

« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2010, 05:20:49 PM »
As a troll, you are incredibly weak and unimaginative. You can barely make people raise an eyebrow, let alone annoy them.  You are the very definition of the word "harmless", in that slightly demeaning way so often used when speaking of that ugly little brother everyone knows will have to be supported for the rest of his life.

Do not say such a thing about me. Even if I were weak and retarded, I'm still a human being, damn it! And besides, I got an Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis, you can't get that if your IQ is below 100. I might have gotten a High Functioning Autism diagnosis instead, if that were the case. ::)