Educational

Author Topic: How's everything at WP?  (Read 6041 times)

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
Re: How's everything at WP?
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2010, 11:07:35 AM »
It looks like it's disabledplanet.com and the site looks bad to me, it talks and my nervous system can't handle sites like that.

Ha...good he found a home.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2010, 11:12:14 AM »
What is disabledplanet.net? Is he disabled? He seems fairly deranged, mentally, so that would make sense.

It's another forum. Strapples owns it. It's not very active and it's slow slow slow. Some WP members joined there and I joined like a year later and only made about six posts.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2010, 11:21:44 AM »
Maku is over at disabledplanet.net. I didn't have the balls to bring him here. I think he knows about this place anyway since he spies so no point. If he wants to join he can. Maybe this thread will bring him here.  ;) Is it visable to guests?

I have no idea where Maku got banned. I got that memo from SBI. Plus he told me he was behind my bannings along with sinsboldly and lau. That's what alex told him. But I never understood how can he not know one of his members still has his powers. Wouldn't there be a list of the mods and admins? I don't know how he figured it out.

Actually Pandora was banned because she let her husband use her account and he was already banned and he said some stuff using her account and it also got her banned. The same thing happened with my husband but he only had one post and he finds it funny I got him banned. He said I could use his account and he had no intention of ever using the forum. I used it as a test just to see if the same glitch occurs or I get the words saying I'm banned. The glitch happened and I knew something was up. Maku sure had an attitude about that. He called it a sockpuppet and said it doesn't matter if you are given permission to use their account. I find it interesting how he has his own term for sockpuppet.

I managed to figure out by their suspicions after my account got banned and I had been also told that they have been behind all this, so I had to think and from what I can see, it's only sinsboldly and maku that shows the most suspicion and after all, they both are capable of manipulating people.

After meadow said something about maku harrassing her and I remember me and maku had a argument and he said something manipulative, it clicked and made sense.

As for the glitch, there is no such thing called a ban glitch, I own a forum and it doesn't exist, I bet Pikajedi3 would say the same thing.

And would random people be banned instead of the selected people moderators have an issue with?
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2010, 11:26:57 AM »
What is disabledplanet.net? Is he disabled? He seems fairly deranged, mentally, so that would make sense.

It's another forum. Strapples owns it. It's not very active and it's slow slow slow. Some WP members joined there and I joined like a year later and only made about six posts.

Oh, WTG Strapples!!

Thanks for the link Kit. Straight away though, Maku's name there in plain sight. YUK!!!

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2010, 11:28:14 AM »
SuperboyIan, link your site.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2010, 11:37:56 AM »
http://disabledplanet.alinssite.info/index.php?sid=8f6e25635eefdbab6566d4b48f0f5faf

Yet another shitty imitation of WP. Not much improvement there... Eh, but I prefer a place where you are able to pick fights and troll a bit on a whim.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2010, 12:02:04 PM »
^ I don't think it was intended to be an imitation of WP, and I'm really not into fighting with people or dealing with jerk-trolls either.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2010, 12:07:31 PM »
^ I don't think it was intended to be an imitation of WP, and I'm really not into fighting with people or dealing with jerk-trolls either.

It felt like it from what I read of the rules. I mean damn, no fun there.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline SBI_Patience

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2010, 12:11:10 PM »

If you read the rules on Wrongplanet and Disabled planet, you'd find that there is a similarity between the two.

I must say though, the owner of disabledplanet seems like a nice guy in my experience and so are the moderators, but it's a shame it's not really so active.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2010, 12:18:47 PM »
Don't link your site then, Ian. I don't need to go there, anyway. It's probably just another imitation of WP.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2010, 12:21:04 PM »

It felt like it from what I read of the rules. I mean damn, no fun there.

I'm catching your drift. And, you remind me of someone I liked at WP.

Offline SBI_Patience

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2010, 12:30:37 PM »
Don't link your site then, Ian. I don't need to go there, anyway. It's probably just another imitation of WP.

Linked it in my PM I sent you.
Oh and search "Aspies Central" on google, you'd find it.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2010, 12:41:33 PM »
^ Cool! Thanks...

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2010, 12:54:42 PM »

Linked it in my PM I sent you.
Oh and search "Aspies Central" on google, you'd find it.

You could link it here if you want to, but here's a link to the forum links thread:

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,627.0.html