Educational

Author Topic: Lock up your kids...  (Read 916 times)

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
Re: Lock up your kids...
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2010, 05:29:35 PM »
I hate it when any sort of political target comes near by I always figure someone will try and take them out and will get lots of people who are in the way or that your town will be remembered as where so and so was killed

I was gonna say 'where's Lee Harvey Oswald when you want him?' but I remembered Ruby killed him. Plus, we all knew it was the guy on the knoll. Hey, anyone got his phone number? He'd have to do it from his wheelchair now.

Hes probably a moderator on WP ask plank im sure he can get you his phone number.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2010, 05:31:07 PM »
I hate it when any sort of political target comes near by I always figure someone will try and take them out and will get lots of people who are in the way or that your town will be remembered as where so and so was killed

I was gonna say 'where's Lee Harvey Oswald when you want him?' but I remembered Ruby killed him. Plus, we all knew it was the guy on the knoll. Hey, anyone got his phone number? He'd have to do it from his wheelchair now.

Hes probably a moderator on WP ask plank im sure he can get you his phone number.

Fully endorsed by Autism Speaks I'm sure.

Er, what thread are we on again?

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2010, 05:31:38 PM »
BOB SAGET
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2010, 05:35:39 PM »

Fully endorsed by Autism Speaks I'm sure.

Er, what thread are we on again?

Oh fuck knows Im totally disorientated now  :bunny:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2010, 05:37:49 PM »
BOB SAGET

And the first prize goes to "Boy getting hit by train".

Granddad shot a video of our video of Kenny getting killed by a train! You bastard!