Educational

Author Topic: Hi pretty people!!  (Read 15651 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Hi pretty people!!
« Reply #90 on: April 15, 2010, 07:15:56 PM »
What is tl dr? The video is a form of torture so it must be very bad.

Too long; didn't read.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #91 on: April 15, 2010, 07:16:41 PM »
What is tl dr? The video is a form of torture so it must be very bad.

"tl;dr" means "Too long; didn't read." It is sometimes used as a response to a long post, or one that did not interest the responder.
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #92 on: April 15, 2010, 07:24:07 PM »
Thanks guys for explaining the short hand.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #93 on: April 15, 2010, 07:27:27 PM »
I thought you were okay skyblue, I thought the same of duke but I never thought fnord was.

For the last time - I'm not Fnord.

I think this is the second time you were accused of being someone else.  Didn't someone else accuse you of being Sinsboldly a while back, or were they just kidding?

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: April 15, 2010, 08:05:06 PM »
I thought you were okay skyblue, I thought the same of duke but I never thought fnord was.

I think this is the second time you were accused of being someone else.  Didn't someone else accuse you of being Sinsboldly a while back, or were they just kidding?

Interesting, that would make sense too why this person is on my back.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #95 on: April 15, 2010, 08:11:59 PM »

Interesting, that would make sense too why this person is on my back.

Maybe he is just showing an interest in a new member of Intensity. 

Did you get banned from WP too?

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #96 on: April 15, 2010, 08:13:07 PM »

I joined your site. I'm aspiartist, Meadow and Isabel. I'm a delicate flower, pure as the driven snow. Can I say who I can't stand? I don't have hate in my heart though. I'm not like these other hate mongers who have nothing better to do than to hate on innocent, pure, suffering souls. I'm a blooming flower of love and peace, a flower child, a hippie girl who doesn't smoke grass anymore, a lover of animals, and beauty, and pure, precious, delightfully happy and joyful things of the natural world. I'm better than you and you're just jealous. For real!!

And so modest, too! Delicate flowers, awww! You remind me of this:

Matthew 6:25-34
"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?  Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?
"And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

Lovely to look at, but do you bring anything of substance to the table? If you're still here once the flaming dies down, I'll be interested to see.  :laugh:

Offline Herman's Hermits

• News Box Feature
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #97 on: April 15, 2010, 08:15:03 PM »
There are really nice guys out here, but you guys aren't it.
Most of the people on this site are part of an online clique. They seem not to like you because you don't hi-five and kiss other members asses. Some people need others to think for them. Strange really. Group Think at it's finest.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #98 on: April 15, 2010, 08:18:13 PM »
Yes I was banned from WP. Silent ban though, don't know what that means. I'm very tired of the drama of these boards and people are making me feel persecuted, quite honestly. I'm autistic with nervous system hypersensitivity, not really cut out for it. I do have important things to do in my life and won't be around long.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #99 on: April 15, 2010, 08:19:38 PM »
Yes, I don't kiss butt.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #100 on: April 15, 2010, 08:20:17 PM »
Most of the people on this site are part of an online clique. They seem not to like you because you don't hi-five and kiss other members asses. Some people need others to think for them. Strange really. Group Think at it's finest.
yes I see you did pull up a   chair    ;)

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #101 on: April 15, 2010, 08:23:36 PM »

You'll find that nearly message board has the same nature, some less obvious than others. Some places even have multiple cliques which fight each other for board supremacy.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 08:26:18 PM by ProfessorFarnsworth »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #102 on: April 15, 2010, 08:25:57 PM »
Autistic people in cliques?

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #103 on: April 15, 2010, 08:26:14 PM »
Yes I was banned from WP. Silent ban though, don't know what that means. I'm very tired of the drama of these boards and people are making me feel persecuted, quite honestly. I'm autistic with nervous system hypersensitivity, not really cut out for it. I do have important things to do in my life and won't be around long.

I think that's the way Sinsboldly banned some people without actually using the ban button.  She probably changed some of your account information.  I think she did something similar to Spokane Girl before she went off the deep end and deleted her and her husband's accounts and then got de-modded.

I think it's pretty common for people who are on the autistic spectrum to have sensory integration issues, so don't feel like you're the only one.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #104 on: April 15, 2010, 08:33:53 PM »

I think that's the way Sinsboldly banned some people without actually using the ban button.  She probably changed some of your account information.  I think she did something similar to Spokane Girl before she went off the deep end and deleted her and her husband's accounts and then got de-modded.

I think it's pretty common for people who are on the autistic spectrum to have sensory integration issues, so don't feel like you're the only one.

Thanks Callaway.