Author Topic: hahaha for a while i forgot all about this site  (Read 9117 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: hahaha for a while i forgot all about this site
« Reply #270 on: July 12, 2018, 03:56:58 PM »
Coward.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #271 on: July 12, 2018, 04:05:23 PM »
You're deflecting. Coward.

Looks to me that he is.giving you what you want in return for something he wants. You are deflecting by calling him a coward to mask your own cowardice.

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #272 on: July 13, 2018, 12:41:44 AM »
Cowardly bullshit. Just think of it as Hyke's questions, if it makes it any easier. Or did Hyke hurt your precious feelings, too?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #273 on: July 13, 2018, 03:21:50 AM »
Cowardly bullshit. Just think of it as Hyke's questions, if it makes it any easier. Or did Hyke hurt your precious feelings, too?

Hykes questions?

No, how about I think of these questions as two of Scrap's and one of yours. Which incidentally, they fact they were as a point of fact.

Why he falsely claimed that my signature as Sven Shaloub "My mother is a Swedis whore who loves the taste of Arab cock" was a violation of the TOS.

Why he sinbinned me under false pretenses only to let me out with zero explanation as to why.

What are your views on 13-yo girls and grass on the field, Scrap?

Boom! Locked in. He has stated he is prepared to answer these questions of him and he has demanded you first answer these questions he posed to you. They are NOT Hyke's questions.

Not my deal. You wanted Scrap to respond, he has with an ultimatum, an agreement.

You can CHOOSE to take up his offer BUT if you do not and he refuses to entertain your "something for nothing offer" it is frankly you that looks like the coward.

I want you both to spill and clear the boards with this and let the pieces fall where they may.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #274 on: July 13, 2018, 03:36:00 PM »
See the quote, moron, and shut the fuck up.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #275 on: July 13, 2018, 07:38:50 PM »

#6   :M

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #276 on: July 13, 2018, 07:39:50 PM »

#1   :M

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #277 on: July 13, 2018, 08:52:41 PM »

No numb nuts. You have made a big big show and dance how much you want to have Scrap answer a question. You have gone on and on. I am interested in the answer too and there may be one or two others of this site who are interested in what Scrap has to say for himself on the topic.

However, in asking for it, you have it on the condition you answer him. There is no other questions you have to worry your addled brains over except for the two below. Now are you going to answer or are you as cowardly as everyone else you project your cowardice on?

Why he falsely claimed that my signature as Sven Shaloub "My mother is a Swedis whore who loves the taste of Arab cock" was a violation of the TOS.

Why he sinbinned me under false pretenses only to let me out with zero explanation as to why.

to get an answer to this:

What are your views on 13-yo girls and grass on the field, Scrap?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #278 on: July 13, 2018, 10:58:01 PM »
Intellectual dishonesty and cowardice go hand in hand, it seems. You two make a lovely couple.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #279 on: July 13, 2018, 11:17:54 PM »
Wouldn't it make sense to answer questions that have been outstanding for 5 years. We already know that any answer Odeon provides to those diversionary questions will simply invoke another massive word salad avalanche that we'll never dig our way out of.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #280 on: July 13, 2018, 11:53:07 PM »
Wouldn't it make sense to answer questions that have been outstanding for 5 years. We already know that any answer Odeon provides to those diversionary questions will simply invoke another massive word salad avalanche that we'll never dig our way out of.

I don't think it bothers Scrap not to answer a quesrion that he has not answered for 5 years for 6 uears or 10 or never at all.

But Odeon has been hounding him for the answer and will get it in exchange for two simple answers.

Me? I want to hear the answers to all three complete with all defence, excuses and whatever. I want it all to spill and all the fallout

Then I want it washed away and no longer be a unanswered question or dark secret or hifden agenda or a tally mark in someone's mental tally.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #281 on: July 13, 2018, 11:55:04 PM »

Falsa narrative and gaslighting.

#5 and 6.

There are no "outstanding questions", that's just odeot wagging the dog.

And you have just anointed yourself as his new vibrating buttplug.   :hahaha:

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #282 on: July 14, 2018, 03:18:22 AM »
Pappy, apart from being hugely amusing, you're making less sense than McDangly now. But more sense than Al, I'll give you that.

Why not just answer the questions that have been outstanding for 4 years? Why is that so hard?

Enough of this silly business. How's your weekend so far?

There, I've covered 1 thru 4 for you.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #283 on: July 14, 2018, 03:58:37 AM »
Pappy, apart from being hugely amusing, you're making less sense than McDangly now. But more sense than Al, I'll give you that.

Why not just answer the questions that have been outstanding for 4 years? Why is that so hard?

Enough of this silly business. How's your weekend so far?

There, I've covered 1 thru 4 for you.

Pappy is making far more nse than you or Odeon. He has already made the offer of answering Odeon and in return for Odeon getting the satisfaction of his question getting answered Pappy gets his questions answered. More than fair. Good result all around.

Why is this so hard dor YOU to understand?

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #284 on: July 14, 2018, 04:38:52 AM »
I don't need any answers from Pappy. I have mine, I know Pappy is a straightforward character and not prone to saying things he doesn't mean. It's a bit like if I say that I prefer pork to beef... do we need to bat that around for 4 years to find out what it really means? Maybe if you're fucking stupid and long winded enough you could try to argue that it means I like chicken. But we already know what it means, particularly in the absence of any clarification otherwise.

On the other hand if someone asks you a question and you know that whatever fucking answer you give they're gonna twist it to mean something else and make a butthurt signature out of it then you would be silly to play their game, would it not? Better to not play their game at all.