Educational

Author Topic: hello?  (Read 5083 times)

Scrapheap

Re: hello?
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2010, 11:52:45 PM »
NO, I'm not Meadow.  Why would I want to be something that people walk on, cows shit on and rain pisses on?  See much better day today.

You forgot "and Julie Andrews sings stupid songs about 'the hills are alive with the sound of music' on".  :laugh: :laugh: :LOL:

Scrapheap

« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2010, 11:57:07 PM »
Kit - as to how I found Intensity Squared, I'll let that be part of the air of mystery around me.  In another life I'm fairly kind, nice, all that yucky stuff.  I need a place where I can raise some hell and rough up people without damaging my efforts on other forums.  Voila, Here be the place. 

So do you wanna get in a fight about something??  :eyebrows:

Blasted

« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2010, 12:43:00 AM »
Hi.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2010, 01:48:01 AM »
Okay Rod.  I''ll take "some" and you can have "thing."   Well, I guess you have a "thing", but you never looked well in your pics and I'm sure it's withered up, dropped off and been kicked off :the sidewalk.  On the other hand I've had plenty of "some" and even more of "every" thing.  I love a good literal fight.  :peace:  Hey guys, I'm getting the hang of these little critters!
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2010, 01:51:30 AM »
Kit - as to how I found Intensity Squared, I'll let that be part of the air of mystery around me.  In another life I'm fairly kind, nice, all that yucky stuff.  I need a place where I can raise some hell and rough up people without damaging my efforts on other forums.  Voila, Here be the place. 

Ah you are her.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2010, 04:09:33 AM »

good luck with that.

based upon the evidence i have seen i doubt this will happen.

i am a shoopere.

Misunderstood.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2010, 06:27:45 AM »
Hell Weakling, why not? Read up see who is who and what and grab someone do a callout on them and have a crack. Might be fun for you. You will likely get tarred and feathered but that is no biggie, right?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2010, 06:37:21 AM »
Meadow will fit right in here. She won't get banned and she loves to argue and get her last word out. This is the place for it.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2010, 08:27:58 AM »

When will you start raising hell?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2010, 08:28:51 AM »
Meadow will fit right in here. She won't get banned and she loves to argue and get her last word out. This is the place for it.

Meadow?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2010, 12:27:29 PM »

Meadow?

when she joins i am going to call her: head, oh!
Misunderstood.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2010, 01:52:28 PM »

She just told you that she is not Meadow, Kit.

Apparently, she just somewhere she can let her hair down, unlike the more moderated places.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2010, 03:42:23 PM »

Meadow?
[/quote

A manipulative bitch from WP who was banned.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2010, 03:45:42 PM »

She just told you that she is not Meadow, Kit.

Apparently, she just somewhere she can let her hair down, unlike the more moderated places.

Well she wouldn't tell us how she found this place so it made me think it was her. People who don't want to tell are usually hiding something and she could have been hiding from me you know so there be no issues between us. But you verified it wasn't her so I believe she is someone else.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2010, 04:09:25 PM »
Who cares who she is? We need fresh meat.

- Albert Einstein