Re: hello?
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2010, 08:56:53 AM »
Welcome to Intensity, Weakling.

:welcome:

Osensitive1

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2010, 05:32:36 PM »
Welcome.

When first checking this place out, it was noted the question of sentitive types often comes up. Some cards are best dealt face up.

Osensitive1

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2010, 06:51:59 PM »
Well this is a good place to learn to toughen the fuck up :laugh:
Could this be a case of worse bark than bite? Won't rub it in, but see bits of support and kindness going on around here. Even once received an nice invitation to join here some time ago, although it's a shame names are so hard to remember and now have no clue who it was.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 07:09:47 PM by Osensitive1 »

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2010, 07:11:27 PM »
i goofed.  i thought i was posting to the part of intensity squared that said to say a bit about yourself.  i certainly don't think i can answer many questions that you'll have any time soon.  thanks for the welcomes.  as i get me feet and the rest of me wet i may be more fun but just not now.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Osensitive1

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2010, 08:15:14 PM »
Looks like you posted in the right place. Not sure what that was about.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2010, 08:34:34 PM »
because eclair said this - Well, welcome Weakling.

It is unusual for a newb to start an ask away thread all by themselves immediately, hence why I am a little dubious.

So i got confused and thought i posted to the ask away thread by mistake.  glad i didn't.  anyway i'll be fine, it will just take a while to find my ground.

Scrapheap

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2010, 08:45:01 PM »
Are you SURE you're over 18??

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2010, 08:49:58 PM »
because eclair said this - Well, welcome Weakling.

It is unusual for a newb to start an ask away thread all by themselves immediately, hence why I am a little dubious.

So i got confused and thought i posted to the ask away thread by mistake.  glad i didn't.  anyway i'll be fine, it will just take a while to find my ground.

Sorry Weakling. A few posts above mine were questioning if you were really a new person or someone who was pretending to be new. That's all, it wasn't meant aggressively or to confuse you.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2010, 11:15:45 PM »
i'm over 18 everywhere and in everything just feeling bewildered and blah.  when i get over this whatever state im in now ill be a lot better

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2010, 11:20:38 PM »
i'm over 18 everywhere and in everything just feeling bewildered and blah.  when i get over this whatever state im in now ill be a lot better

That's no good. I hope you are feeling better soon. If there is something you want to talk about, without feeling so vulnerable, go start a thread here;

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/board,48.0.html

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2010, 08:35:15 PM »
im not sure that i'm going to have what it takes to last on this forum. i like being nice and don't like it when people dont get along.  but i guess that even the weakest of the other guys need someone to jump on, so i guess its me.

my life is full of pretty much nothing.  lots of stuff i try to do just doesnt work out.  my mom and dad always said id be nothing thats why i picked weakling.  maybe ill toughn uup if i stay long enough and find out how to be nicely mean to people.  didnt some1 say that what kills you makes you strong or somthing?  im werd i know it

lots of stuff i try to do just doesnt work out.  my mom and dad always said id be nothing

Preaching to the chior here, kiddo. I've got only two things to say.
1. Almost all of the stuff you try isn't going to work out. You have to try a LOT more often and push harder to get your hands on even a tiny piece of fortune in life. Sorry, but thats the way it is for EVERYONE, not just you.

2. Your parents don't know shit. Don't listen to them. I mean sure they got to where they are today and are just FULL of wisdom blah blah (::))... About THEIR lives and about what worked for THEM. Just because your mom pissed you out of her cunt doesn't mean her methods in life, will work in YOUR life.

Hang in there, chick. I'll give you one more gem. Its all going to work out in the end, because everyone dies and they can't take any of their goddamn success in life or all the money they accumulated with them. Think about what life means to YOU and go for it.

Ol rage is always pullin' for ya!  :thumbup:
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 08:37:54 PM by RageBeoulve »
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2010, 08:47:17 PM »
Its nice to be called a chick, but I'm closer to being a stewing hen, age and all that.  Mom and Dad died a while back so Im re-raising myself which is why I sometimes have very infantile days.  I was having an off day which is a) why I chose weakling as my name and b) why the first post was so weird.  Much better now.

NO, I'm not Meadow.  Why would I want to be something that people walk on, cows shit on and rain pisses on?  See much better day today.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2010, 08:49:03 PM »
Its nice to be called a chick, but I'm closer to being a stewing hen, age and all that.  Mom and Dad died a while back so Im re-raising myself which is why I sometimes have very infantile days.  I was having an off day which is a) why I chose weakling as my name and b) why the first post was so weird.  Much better now.

NO, I'm not Meadow.  Why would I want to be something that people walk on, cows shit on and rain pisses on?  See much better day today.

Good. Glad to hear it. :2thumbsup:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2010, 10:17:39 PM »

Well thank goodness then. I'll assume you're telling the truth.

Tell us, how did you find this forum?

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2010, 11:51:20 PM »
Kit - as to how I found Intensity Squared, I'll let that be part of the air of mystery around me.  In another life I'm fairly kind, nice, all that yucky stuff.  I need a place where I can raise some hell and rough up people without damaging my efforts on other forums.  Voila, Here be the place.