Author Topic: You big baby  (Read 2236 times)

Scrapheap

Re: You big baby
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2009, 01:08:34 AM »
 :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2009, 05:22:13 AM »
Hey Bint

Hyke and Les, having sex?  :zombiefuck:

Nice. Not only do you have a go at me, who you don't like but you have a go at Hyke (Who as far as I know not done anything to you) Right?
So having posted a shitty insult at Hyke, do you take responsibility for that? No. Here is what you post to her on her ask away thread the next day.

Do you hate me?

This is followed by more whining about how tough things are for you and you saying you are in a self-destructive mode.  :wanker:

Not to smear you but to point out that you have been taking information out of the Elder forum in order to make low personal attacks on others.  Stop trying to play the victim.  Poor, poor, little Les, getting picked on by two, mean kids (emo)

Calling you "old man" and the like hardly warrented for the fucking essay you wrote to mock Soph being transgendered does it?  It was mean and spiteful and all that followed was us retaliating.    You seem to like drawing great attention to the paedo comment (big fucking deal, it's not like he said you ARE one) and the heart attack thread forgetting all this was made in answer to the fucked up shit you wrote about Lily.  It's been you the whole time Les.  

I think the privilege you have in this argument is that most of the really messed up shit you wrote is safely stored away at ZOMG, not to mention the actual beginning of this argument.  None of this would have happened if a) you didn't stick your oar in where it wasn't wanted  b) I didn't try to protect a person who was unworthy of being considered a friend in the first place.

I couldn't care less about Phlexor or PPK, they took your side and attacked us so we attacked them.  Hardly a sin is it  ::)

Bint I am not protected by privilege. Hell post what you like. I never shirk from what I write. Post the lot.
I am scarcely playing the victim. In fact I went to great length to say I don't give a shit and that the shots you took at me were fair in the scheme of the discussion so are you lying or merely misrepresenting things. (I think lying. I see a pattern)
You two mean?  :lol:

Attacking PPK and Phlex? They weren't taking my side? Fuck where did you get that idea? You and Soph started posts with retarded concepts like Animals are better than humans. They simply took different opinions on things like this and you chose to go them and turn it into a conspiracy. Had you have said Women are better than men or something equally as provocative you would have had others taking a different view and that too has fuck all to do with me.

Oh the transgender essay that you are whining about again, got these comments from you two afterwards:

Quote from: Bint
Do you really expect us to believe you typed up your little hilarious transgender story in a minute? :lol:

Methinks copy and paste.

Quote from: Sophosaurus
hahahahahahahaha

omg is this the best you can do? :G

So it was hilarious and funny......right? Can't have it both ways Bint.

So for the record....you have been a member here for about two years and seem to continually go through Spammy happy patches and spammy shitty "shit on others" patches and spammy, whiny emo patches.
We are supposed to celebrate your happy patches, ignore you when you shitty on your friends and anyone who takes a contrary opinion to you (heaven forbid call you out - because poor Gussie has "problems") then allow you to whine unchecked.
Not your playground Gus and if you have not got your shit together enough yet, in two years, to realise you being shitty and avoiding responsibility for being a useless bitch is not worthy of being called on, and having to justify, then you are mistaken.
Says something don't it that you make and break close friendships and take shots at people for no other reason than to be a bitch and yet have seemingly no friends aside from people on this board, with a different neurotype, and who you at any given time might piss on because you are "self-destructive". Things don't change and you don't take accountability for your actions. Fucked if I will be a "better person" because you are too useless to make the effort with us except when it suits you to do so.

Fucking loser Bint.  :2thumbsup:
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 05:24:04 AM by Sir_Les_Patterson »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2009, 06:43:37 AM »
omfg i can't believe you're bumping this back up again...  :laugh: don'tyou get it - we're bored of this shit now. over. bye.  :zoinks:

and we never denied that that trans thread was funny. by that we don't mean that your sense of humour was good and we found it funny in the same way that you did. we meant it was funny because it was so fucking sad and showed how little you understood about it. doesn't mean it wasn't also fucked up

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2009, 07:10:57 AM »
Oh you whined on about how mean it was, how it was bullying and how unfair it was. Yeah...but you found it funny? Bullshit Soph you and Bint know this is bullshit so who are you trying to convince?

Bye Soph.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Blasted

« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2009, 07:19:34 AM »
Ta ta Les  :zoinks:

Scrapheap

« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2009, 11:53:47 AM »
Farewell all of you!! :thanks:

:moon:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2009, 12:19:04 PM »
Something doesn't have to make you cry for it to be fucked up

I've laughed at all sorts of things that were fucked up

Like this one time I was taking my dog to the park, and I had her on her long lead and she ran and her legs got tangled in the lead and she tripped up and fell over

Now I laughed at that, but it was still fucked up

Things can also be non-fucked-up but also not funny

Like when I sit with my dog and we're not doing anything, we're just sitting together. That doesn't make me laugh, but it's not fucked up

Being fucked up and being funny are not mutually exclusive. Just like dogs and cats can sometimes live in the same house. That doesn't make me laugh but it doesn't make me cry either

:indeed:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2009, 04:43:27 AM »
Something doesn't have to make you cry for it to be fucked up

I've laughed at all sorts of things that were fucked up

Like this one time I was taking my dog to the park, and I had her on her long lead and she ran and her legs got tangled in the lead and she tripped up and fell over

Now I laughed at that, but it was still fucked up

Things can also be non-fucked-up but also not funny

Like when I sit with my dog and we're not doing anything, we're just sitting together. That doesn't make me laugh, but it's not fucked up

Being fucked up and being funny are not mutually exclusive. Just like dogs and cats can sometimes live in the same house. That doesn't make me laugh but it doesn't make me cry either

:indeed:

Wow that was interesting or relevant or something I am sure. I am sure you made a point about something and maybe made it well. To me it sounded a bit  :blah:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2009, 09:00:51 AM »
This one time, at band camp, I shoved a trumpet up my ass, put a bag over my head and pretended I was Sir Les on a pogo stick

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2009, 05:16:05 AM »
Oh you crazy kids and your frustrated sex experiences.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2009, 06:21:36 AM »
Oh you crazy pensioners and your frustrated sex online

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2009, 07:05:45 AM »
Oh you crazy pensioners and your frustrated sex online

Says Soph with a trumpet in his arse  :2thumbsup: