Author Topic: What's going on here  (Read 2303 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: What's going on here
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2009, 04:20:49 PM »
Then you will see decreasing in posts aside from the bickering and the death of this forum,  Snipes here and there are healthy but this is turning into a bitchy bitchy place not fun for the rest of us

Which is why I advocate to have it contained in the callout thread and let the bad blood spill and the venting complete and not festering.
I expect you having been here a while see good reasoning behind this and have seen it work in the past.

Agreed. The callout forum was designed for that purpose.
Can you confine people to the callout forum Odeon? Just a technical question.  :P

Yes, shouldn't be a problem.
And keep them out of the peanut gallery too?
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #61 on: November 29, 2009, 04:22:45 PM »
Then you will see decreasing in posts aside from the bickering and the death of this forum,  Snipes here and there are healthy but this is turning into a bitchy bitchy place not fun for the rest of us

Which is why I advocate to have it contained in the callout thread and let the bad blood spill and the venting complete and not festering.
I expect you having been here a while see good reasoning behind this and have seen it work in the past.

Can you confine people to the callout forum Odeon? Just a technical question.  :P

Oh yes, it's very easy to change permissions like that. I'm assuming you'd want to only confine a select few to the callout area?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Blasted

« Reply #62 on: November 29, 2009, 04:25:09 PM »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #63 on: November 29, 2009, 04:26:22 PM »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2009, 04:27:44 PM »

Oh yes, it's very easy to change permissions like that. I'm assuming you'd want to only confine a select few to the callout area?

Oh LOL, Yes, getting all members confined in there would be very boring wouldn't it?

I'm just annoyed by having all of it spread all over the board.

Blasted

« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2009, 04:28:38 PM »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2009, 04:55:45 PM »

Oh LOL, Yes, getting all members confined in there would be very boring wouldn't it?

They have identity issues, that's all.

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #67 on: November 29, 2009, 05:02:18 PM »

I know, but a nice secure place for the four of them would be a good thing. Would be nicer to watch too.

Intensity is nice, just like a hot dish, but it should not be a complete plate of pepper that you eat, that's boring. An almost over the top hot side-dish is exciting.

Blasted

« Reply #68 on: November 29, 2009, 05:05:15 PM »

Hyke and Les, having sex?  :zombiefuck:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #69 on: November 29, 2009, 05:07:24 PM »

I know, but a nice secure place for the four of them would be a good thing. Would be nicer to watch too.

Intensity is nice, just like a hot dish, but it should not be a complete plate of pepper that you eat, that's boring. An almost over the top hot side-dish is exciting.

Hopefully they'll calm down, eventually.

- Albert Einstein

Blasted

« Reply #70 on: November 29, 2009, 05:10:10 PM »

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #71 on: November 29, 2009, 05:19:49 PM »
see this picture and a lot of others on planetclimax.com! :orly:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: November 29, 2009, 05:28:21 PM »

Who would be the fourth person, besides Sir Les, Bint, and Soph, Hyke?

I like all three of them but they keep trying so hard to hurt one another with their comments they have wound up hurting people they would have never intended to hurt.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #73 on: November 29, 2009, 05:32:09 PM »

Who would be the fourth person, besides Sir Les, Bint, and Soph, Hyke?

I like all three of them but they keep trying so hard to hurt one another with their comments they have wound up hurting people they would have never intended to hurt.

Well, PKK is in a call out too. That's why I said four.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: November 29, 2009, 05:41:54 PM »
I dunno what's happening with this callout thing but I'm finished with my arguments with Les and PPK. Not coz I think I've lost or anything, but if someone doesn't just end this now, then nobody will, and after talking privately with a few people (who aren't involved), I think it's for the best. I still believe I was right in everything that I've said, so I stand by it (except the paedo comment and th hear attack thread, which I will see again was wrong and I regret). Make of this what you will. Apart from the two things I just mentioned, I still  believe everything I said, there are just things more important in life than slugging it out till the death (other people on here and IRL factors)

/end