Author Topic: More WP rants  (Read 4485 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: More WP rants
« Reply #120 on: December 15, 2009, 10:42:48 AM »
I ask for references to reveal the absence of fact and the presence of vendetta and opinion. You seem far more cocky and self absorbed, what with most of your post content. Go read a few of them.

I'm not allowed to have my own opinion now?  :zoinks:  

Go on more about your "fire" Rage, we all love hearing about it  :thumbup:

And sure. Wanna know more about my fire? Its what gets me up every morning even though i'm in constant horrible pain, and its what gets me exited about going to work. Its what makes me drive on instead of simpering about failures of relationships from the past or obsessing over tiny details on my life which don't really matter in the slightest.

What drives you? The need to bitch and moan? Go on more about how you can't cum because you're too much of a loser to attract anyone reasonable, or how FAT you think you're getting for the thousanth time. We all love hearing about it, dumbass.  :2thumbsup:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #121 on: December 15, 2009, 03:15:47 PM »
I love how it's ok to post all sorts of shit against transgendered people on this site, but as soon as anyone mentiones not wanting to fuck a fatty in the ass it's all "omg you can't be mean to the fatties"

If only I could get rid of my problems by eating less shit and getting off my ass  :thumbup:

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #122 on: December 15, 2009, 03:21:42 PM »
I love how it's ok to post all sorts of shit against transgendered people on this site, but as soon as anyone mentiones not wanting to fuck a fatty in the ass it's all "omg you can't be mean to the fatties"

If only I could get rid of my problems by eating less shit and getting off my ass  :thumbup:

If only you were full of shit, oh wait! you are!

You honestly can't sit there and say, woe is me and my kind, we have it so hard being transgendered etc and they say people with eating disorders should just eat less and exercise more.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #123 on: December 15, 2009, 03:24:35 PM »
lol Not every fat person has an eating disorder you know

A lot of them ARE just greedy and/or lazy

But yeh, I do think trans people have it harder than fat people. Maybe I'm biased though :zoinks:

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #124 on: December 15, 2009, 03:31:34 PM »
lol Not every fat person has an eating disorder you know

A lot of them ARE just greedy and/or lazy

But yeh, I do think trans people have it harder than fat people. Maybe I'm biased though :zoinks:

So not all people who are walking skelingtons with skin draped on them have eating disorders too? Maybe some of them are just too lazy to eat.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #125 on: December 15, 2009, 03:39:04 PM »
Actually yes. Not all very thin people are anorexic/bullimic etc. I've known of girls who were naturally very thin and got a lot of shit about that.

Double standards again

It's ok to take the piss out of thin people, but not out of fat people

Not all thin people are skeletal, retard

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #126 on: December 15, 2009, 04:01:16 PM »
Actually yes. Not all very thin people are anorexic/bullimic etc. I've known of girls who were naturally very thin and got a lot of shit about that.

Double standards again

It's ok to take the piss out of thin people, but not out of fat people

Not all thin people are skeletal, retard

No, you are the fucking retard as I was specifically talking about the skeletal ones.

When I was talking about fat people, I wasn't refering to chubby.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #127 on: December 15, 2009, 04:03:17 PM »
OK if someone's so fat they can't move then yes they've got some kind of mental illness as well

I thought we were talking about fat people in general

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #128 on: December 15, 2009, 04:09:31 PM »
OK if someone's so fat they can't move then yes they've got some kind of mental illness as well

I thought we were talking about fat people in general

Those people who are so fat that they can't move are a whole different story. That's called abuse, because if they can't move, then someone is bringing them food.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #129 on: December 15, 2009, 04:14:01 PM »
There's a woman who picks up her kids at school here in a motorized wheelchair becuase she's too fat to walk

I was thinking we meant people who genuinely were just "fat"

Not really obese

I've knows of plenty of fat people who started eating less junk, joined a gym, began exercising etc and are now a more healthy size

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #130 on: December 15, 2009, 04:20:09 PM »
There's a woman who picks up her kids at school here in a motorized wheelchair becuase she's too fat to walk

I was thinking we meant people who genuinely were just "fat"

Not really obese

I've knows of plenty of fat people who started eating less junk, joined a gym, began exercising etc and are now a more healthy size

Mainly it's just the food though. Lots of food have an insanely high calorie count.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #131 on: December 15, 2009, 04:25:30 PM »
This thread makes me crave for chocolate.  :duh:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Blasted

« Reply #132 on: December 15, 2009, 10:00:21 PM »
The curvy vs. thin debate is starting to feel like an ongoing argument about what your favorite color "should" be.

It is pointless.  Phlexor and Shleed are just butthurt that I don't like the fatties.

I'm not butthurt over it, I just think it makes you look like a tard and that's worth pointing out in anyone's book.

:lolhit:

I like skinny girls.  Get over it  ::)

I'm not sure what it is you are asking me to get over? ???

Fucking hell  :facepalm2:

Lemme spell it out for you.  I don't like fat people.  You care cause you're a fatass.  I'm telling you to get off your high horse and get over it.

Did that message get through this time or is your layer of chub squeezing your brain too tight?

But you're wrong, perhaps that's why I didn't get it. You should be more careful about that kind of thing in the future. Clearly making up reasons for other peoples motivations is going to lead to these types of situations, unless you are crazy and this is normal behaviour for you. If so, then I'm sorry for you.

What the fuck are you on about?  ???

I coulkd ask you the same damn thing. From the outside looking in, it seems you have a problem with EVERYONE. Still think I'M the one full of myself?

You're entitled to your opinion, but as an autistic, I learned that the opinions of others also matter for I live in a world filled with billions of people. I would think you might have an inkling of that, being an NT.

Are you sad I called you a midget? (emo)

you're too much of a loser to attract anyone reasonable

Pwned yourself there  :lol:

Blasted

« Reply #133 on: December 15, 2009, 10:09:16 PM »
Really? Seems more like its a touchy subject for you.

^This contradicts the whine that follows:

what annoys me is you thinking and treating fat people as if they are second class citizens or not real people with feelings. But heaven forbid if anyone upsets poor old bint. Then the claws come out because you are a childish little shit who thinks school yard insults hurt anyone around here

Also, how is me saying I'm not sexually attracted to fat people, treating them like second class citizens?  :zoinks:

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #134 on: December 16, 2009, 12:34:02 AM »
Really? Seems more like its a touchy subject for you.

^This contradicts the whine that follows:

what annoys me is you thinking and treating fat people as if they are second class citizens or not real people with feelings. But heaven forbid if anyone upsets poor old bint. Then the claws come out because you are a childish little shit who thinks school yard insults hurt anyone around here

Also, how is me saying I'm not sexually attracted to fat people, treating them like second class citizens?  :zoinks:

It doesn't contradict anything. Just because you want it to doesn't make it so. Learn to think retard.