Author Topic: Hypocrites  (Read 3272 times)

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
Re: Hypocrites
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2009, 10:28:01 AM »
I respect the Japanese people, because they have a drive in them to succeed. Show me the same drive and you'll get the same respect. But at the moment, you are projecting yourself as a lazy, boorish turd who just wants to take everyone else for a ride. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. Show your worth to the community, no matter how small, or fuck off and stop whinging. Respect has to be earned, not handed to you in a pension cheque.

I couldn't care less for the respect of the "working community". People like Lit, who also spit on the taxpayers, respect me. That's enough for me.

Unsuccessful failures on this forum includes Schleed, Phlexor, Lit etc, but I'm the only one getting shit for it. Stop being a hypocrite.
Shleed is in education, Phlexor has 5 children, Lit got fucked over.

What exactly happened to you?

Having 5 children and being on disability is major failure. What world do you live in? 99% of the working population would consider that failure. Phlexor is the type you see getting yelled at on Doctor Phil.
Good job we know that Dr Phil is a poor judge of failure - you should see what he has said on ASD's over the years.

"Got fucked over". Yeah, that's what happened to me too.
Explain.

I got put in a special asperger class with a pedagogic approach that wasn't individually suited to me, so school failed. I got fucked over. I got medicated to pieces as a child with the wrong medications, something the doctor even admited when I was 16. Then I was put on disability before I had the chance to work or do anything and I had all of these extra payments handed out too, which made my disability bigger than that of most people. Now I'm in a situation where I have no motivation and no legal ability to even try anything without risking losing disability.

Doctor Phil or no Doctor Phil, Phlexor would be considered a failure by any society's standards. Having 5 kids and being a depressed pig on disability who (he admitted this himself on this forum) can't even see to his own eating routines properly is massive, incredibly huge failure.

Dr Phil to Phlexor "This is not about you! This is not about you! You have five children! This is not about you! You chose to have five kids, without being able to support them properly! This is not about you!"

I'm 26, I have a lot of money and time. I'm self studying. Phlexor has already wasted his life and forced his kids to grow up in the lower middle classes in a dysfunctional family.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 10:39:48 AM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2009, 10:36:56 AM »
Damned, I want to suck out a little extra cash from them too. My dentist told me that I probably couldn't get a dental "Green card" since I'm "too normal".

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2009, 10:43:15 AM »
I am on disability. I don't have a job although technically i am a student, so I get away with it for now  :laugh:

Someone's level of education doesn't always indicate their intelligence btw

Practically everyone has a degree these days (including plenty of idiots), while at the same time some of the best people have been self-educated

I went to a grammar school and it was mostly full of people who simply knew how to do well on tests, and they were usually incredibly arrogant because of it. Education itself is important, but the way someone obtains it usually isn't.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2009, 10:51:11 AM »
I respect the Japanese people, because they have a drive in them to succeed. Show me the same drive and you'll get the same respect. But at the moment, you are projecting yourself as a lazy, boorish turd who just wants to take everyone else for a ride. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. Show your worth to the community, no matter how small, or fuck off and stop whinging. Respect has to be earned, not handed to you in a pension cheque.

I couldn't care less for the respect of the "working community". People like Lit, who also spit on the taxpayers, respect me. That's enough for me.

Unsuccessful failures on this forum includes Schleed, Phlexor, Lit etc, but I'm the only one getting shit for it. Stop being a hypocrite.

Having 5 children and being on disability is major failure. What world do you live in? 99% of the working population would consider that failure. Phlexor is the type you see getting yelled at on Doctor Phil.
Good job we know that Dr Phil is a poor judge of failure - you should see what he has said on ASD's over the years.

Explain.

I got put in a special asperger class with a pedagogic approach that wasn't individually suited to me, so school failed. I got fucked over. I got medicated to pieces as a child with the wrong medications, something the doctor even admited when I was 16. Then I was put on disability before I had the chance to work or do anything and I had all of these extra payments handed out too, which made my disability bigger than that of most people. Now I'm in a situation where I have no motivation and no legal ability to even try anything without risking losing disability.
Pretty much all of us have had problems with our education, the difference is that some of us are bright enough to rise above it. The weaker and dimmer ones of us end up failing. Lit managed to get himself into a university at least.
Doctor Phil or no Doctor Phil, Phlexor would be considered a failure by any society's standards. Having 5 kids and being a depressed pig on disability who (he admitted this himself on this forum) can't even see to his own eating routines properly is massive, incredibly huge failure.

Dr Phil to Phlexor "This is not about you! This is not about you! You have five children! This is not about you! You chose to have five kids, without being able to support them properly! This is not about you!"
On the other hand, he has still achieved more than you have.
I'm 26, I have a lot of money and time. I'm self studying. Phlexor has already wasted his life and forced his kids to grow up in the lower middle classes in a dysfunctional family.
Self studying = bullshit. You are just messing around being a bum. If you were studying anything meaningful, it wouldn't be difficult to get qualifications from it.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2009, 10:51:29 AM »
I am on disability. I don't have a job although technically i am a student, so I get away with it for now  :laugh:

Practically everyone has a degree these days (including plenty of idiots), while at the same time some of the best people have been self-educated

I went to a grammar school and it was mostly full of people who simply knew how to do well on tests, and they were usually incredibly arrogant because of it. Education itself is important, but the way someone obtains it usually isn't.

Very true.

The education system in Sweden is designed so the tests are spread out over the whole term, and once you finish a test you get permanent points which will then last until you get into work no matter if you forgot everything on that test 4 weeks later. It's about forced memorization. The real training is narrowed down to work specific practical training and theory and a large part of this actually comes once you start working, not from University.

Students are able to force memorize one subject for a couple of months, then they have a test, and after they pass the test they will never be tried on that specific thing again but instead get points for life which counts towards their degree.
Kick me

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2009, 10:52:35 AM »

Explain.

Pretty much all of us have had problems with our education, the difference is that some of us are bright enough to rise above it. The weaker and dimmer ones of us end up failing. Lit managed to get himself into a university at least.

Self studying = bullshit. You are just messing around being a bum. If you were studying anything meaningful, it wouldn't be difficult to get qualifications from it.

I've learned more japanese in 3 months than what is usual to learn in 3 years in High School if you pick japanese as secondary or third language.

Phlexor has negative achievements, yes. He managed to put five kids to life into a dysfunctional and economically challenged family which he can't provide for properly or even take care of doing necessary things all real parents are required to do. He sits at home, eats irregularly, watches anime, plays games and let's the wife work while he "watches" the kids. So yes, if you count negative achievements, Phlexor has done more than me.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 10:54:12 AM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2009, 10:54:14 AM »

Very true.

The education system in Sweden is designed so the tests are spread out over the whole term, and once you finish a test you get permanent points which will then last until you get into work no matter if you forgot everything on that test 4 weeks later. It's about forced memorization. The real training is narrowed down to work specific practical training and theory and a large part of this actually comes once you start working, not from University.

Students are able to force memorize one subject for a couple of months, then they have a test, and after they pass the test they will never be tried on that specific thing again but instead get points for life which counts towards their degree.
In most subjects, the idea is that you build on prior learning. Certainly, in the sciences it is that way. Maybe thats why those degrees carry a lot more value.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2009, 10:54:21 AM »
Pretty much all of us have had problems with our education, the difference is that some of us are bright enough to rise above it.

lol, this is hilarious, coming from you  

what with all your talk about how it's everyone else's fault you fuck up at university, and how you deserve help and priority over the non-spazzy students  :lol:

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2009, 10:56:51 AM »

Explain.

I've learned more japanese in 3 months than what is usual to learn in 3 years in High School if you pick japanese as secondary or third language.
The thing is most people learn some meaningful stuff to go along with the Japanese you have learnt. Like say Mathematics, Science and English. Go and learn something useful. I am pretty sure you dont lose disability whilst you study at a university.
Phlexor has negative achievements, yes. He managed to put five kids to life into a dysfunctional and economically challenged family which he can't provide for properly or even take care of doing necessary things all real parents are required to do. He sits at home, eats irregularly, watches anime, plays games and let's the wife work while he "watches" the kids. So yes, if you count negative achievements, Phlexor has done more than me.
If he was a stay at home mum, you wouldn't say that. Why is it any different if the dad takes up the role?

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2009, 10:57:39 AM »

Very true.

In most subjects, the idea is that you build on prior learning. Certainly, in the sciences it is that way. Maybe thats why those degrees carry a lot more value.

For most, the prior learning dissapears once they pass a test or graduate from high school. I don't think I know anyone who still remembers high school physics if they aren't into a physics oriented line of work.
Kick me

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2009, 10:58:17 AM »

Explain.

The thing is most people learn some meaningful stuff to go along with the Japanese you have learnt. Like say Mathematics, Science and English. Go and learn something useful. I am pretty sure you dont lose disability whilst you study at a university.
If he was a stay at home mum, you wouldn't say that. Why is it any different if the dad takes up the role?

My disability is bigger than others, I might lose some of it and I'm not prepared to let that happen.
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2009, 10:59:08 AM »

Very true.

For most, the prior learning dissapears once they pass a test or graduate from high school. I don't think I know anyone who still remembers high school physics if they aren't into a physics oriented line of work.

Correct. I went to the N-program and I have forgotten about 90% of what I ever learnt there.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2009, 11:01:13 AM »
This guy has no academic/university education:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tadao_Ando

Neither has this one:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nobuo_Uematsu

I can make a long list of people. Just in Sweden there are loads as well.

I have definitely said no to the academic world because it doesn't suit me or my needs/personality. It's too politically correct, too much arrogance, ignorance, inefficient and unnecessary procedures etc... However, I'm not saying 100% no to maybe using my savings to become some sort of entrepreneur when I'm 35, or 40 or whenever. I'm not shutting the door to anything except for low paid McDonalds work that are on other's terms and University education.

I am the artistic and creative type. Like Ando or Uematsu, or Paul Smith, Raf Simons, Gianni Versace etc (all self educated without academic degrees). Maybe not as brilliant, but if I find a field I can use my special interests in I might try working there, as an autodidact just like above mentioned people who have achieved more than you or anyone on here will ever get close to. Paul Smith actually was a low class guy who started his fashion career by taking tailoring evening courses requiring no qualifications from school. I don't even think he finished school with real grades and he sure like hell didn't know anything about clothes before he started taking those courses, he just had a passion.

I think I might be a successful artist or designer at 45 while you're a bitter, unemployed, indebted cunt still whining over how "society isn't suited to your needs" and preaching your love for university degrees and begging the state to help you with your insane student loans which will never be repaid.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 11:07:48 AM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2009, 11:06:42 AM »
Pretty much all of us have had problems with our education, the difference is that some of us are bright enough to rise above it.

what with all your talk about how it's everyone else's fault you fuck up at university, and how you deserve help and priority over the non-spazzy students  :lol:

I wasn't in a fit state to sit exams in either main exam period, nor have they provided me even with a proper syllabus. All I have asked of them is to provide the correct paperwork, let me resit exams that I wasn't in a fit state to sit and correct the marks accordingly.

As for most of the students there, they are not there on actual academic ability, nor is their exam system a measurement of it. I don't think it is unreasonable for me to demand they correct that situation and take away degrees from those who never earned them.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2009, 11:09:11 AM »

I wasn't in a fit state to sit exams in either main exam period, nor have they provided me even with a proper syllabus. All I have asked of them is to provide the correct paperwork, let me resit exams that I wasn't in a fit state to sit and correct the marks accordingly.

As for most of the students there, they are not there on actual academic ability, nor is their exam system a measurement of it. I don't think it is unreasonable for me to demand they correct that situation and take away degrees from those who never earned them.

Just rise above it, oh bright and clever hardon! :moon: